xxxjeetxxx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Need program for four days a week workout

Hello,
    I need a program designed for four days a week.

Also, I need serious help in loosing some fat from my body and gain muscles. I am 27 yrs old, 155 lbs (mostly fat) with 5 9". What weight should i have to look bulky (not too big). Please help me in this regards,

Also, need help on food intake. I eat four times a day.

MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MattR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    At 5'9", 155lbs, i doubt that you could have that much fat to lose. I's the same height and started about 140 lbs. 3 years later, I'm about 190. I'd say do a clean bulk for a while, gain muscle without gaining much fat. If you gain more muscle and keep the same amount of body fat, your bf% will get lower.

For me, I had my best results (both size and strength) when I reduced the isolation exercises and focused on the heavy compund lifts. Check my 4 days split i posted yesterday, i think it will help you- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=557341

If you're really concerned about bodyfat, you can do some short cardio a couple days a week. As far as diet, try and get 5 or 6 meals in per day, with plenty of protein and yada yada. Check the nutrition forum for more info.

As far as what weight you could shoot for, I started looking pretty solid about 180. Here's some of my pics, as a reference. The front/back ones were me about 180, almost a year ago. Any questions or need any more help or whatever, PM/IM me or whatever. Good luck!
    Attached Images
    -MATT

[QUOTE=Wes06]
    it's cool that protein builds muscle... but I would say it's cooler that it gives you wicked nice farts. [/QUOTE]