TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Mass Stack/Post Nutrition/Glutimine?

Okay I've been taking the No-Explode,Cellmass,and Nitrix. Why is it that you have to take these on an empty stomach. Big Question though, After I workout I used to love to eat fast carbs and whey shake, now I can't. I have to take Cellmass than wait 45min and eat the post workout meal, but by then it could be stored as fat due to eating the fast carbs 45min to 1hr after the cellmass takes effect. Do I need to eat that post meal or not.? Also I hate that my consumption of glutimine has to be under 10g, that means I can't drink two 100% whey shakes, or take N-Large how am I supposed to consume extra calories easily?

One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How long have you been taking it? I already did one 12 week trial with the mass stack. It worked really good for me. I gained 19-20 lbs. during the process. I didn't really follow all of the rules on the bottle, and it didn't seem to make a difference, except for the no-xplode. The nitrix I take three times a day whether on an empty stomach or not. The cellmass I take directly after my workout, and only wait thirty minutes to take my second shake of the day. About another half hour after that I eat my last meal of the day. I would take both shakes and the n-large anyway, unless you have some sort of health problems.

TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Did you have any discomfort while taking No-Explode(diarrhea) and if so does it go away after excess use? Also did you ever feel like your stomach was bloated or fat?

built like a small girl.. lordmatt's Avatar
    lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's how I take mine:
    7AM - Nitrix and morning meal
    9AM - Extremely small snack, with lots of water
    10:30AM - NOXplode and make my bottle of CellMass
    10:45-11:30 - Workout (sip on CellMass during the last 15 minutes)
    11:30 - Finish bottle of CellMass in one major chug
    11:50 - Whey shake
    ~12-12:10 - Meal
    Etc, etc til about 8ish - Nitrix

built like a small girl.. lordmatt's Avatar
    lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lordmatt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TomCollins0307
    Did you have any discomfort while taking No-Explode(diarrhea) and if so does it go away after excess use? Also did you ever feel like your stomach was bloated or fat?
    Even though this question wasn't directed at me...

When I first started using NOXplode, I had no problems except for an incredible pump.
    I bought PumpTech a week or two ago.
    For one workout, I took my 2 scoops of NOXplode and 1 serving PumpTech (5 caps), within 10 minutes I had to run home and **** like crazy. Three or four times within the next hour, it kept happening. The first time was the worst, however, and had a red tint to it (which I'm positive wasn't blood, both the NOXplode and PumpTech are red so I think that's where it came from).
    Needless to say, I never tried that again.
    However I can take 5 PumpTech caps, or 5 caps and 1 scoop NOXplode with no bad effects.
    I believe the problem came from taking too much at one time. It may also happen if you take 3 scoops NOXplode, too, but I don't feel like testing it.
    In my opinion it's best to stick with 2 servings, be it just NOXplode or NOXplode and PumpTech (or whatever other kind of supplement follows those lines).

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TomCollins0307
    Okay I've been taking the No-Explode,Cellmass,and Nitrix.
    That's a damn shame
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by lordmatt
    Here's how I take mine:
    7AM - Nitrix and morning meal
    9AM - Extremely small snack, with lots of water
    10:30AM - NOXplode and make my bottle of CellMass
    10:45-11:30 - Workout (sip on CellMass during the last 15 minutes)
    11:30 - Finish bottle of CellMass in one major chug
    11:50 - Whey shake
    ~12-12:10 - Meal
    Etc, etc til about 8ish - Nitrix
    do NOT sip away at your cellmass, and not mix it and LEAVE IT. it turns into creatinine, which is completely useless. mix it and take it within moments, do NOT listen to lordmatt. im sure everyone will agree with me on this one. creatine turns into useless creatinine when mixed and left. also, take it at once, dont sip, you want it all to go in at once. hope that helps
    -marty
    Certified Personal Trainer
    Certified Precision Nutritionist
    Always be learning.
    Knowledge < Intelligence < Wisdom

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by martymcfly
    do NOT sip away at your cellmass, and not mix it and LEAVE IT. it turns into creatinine, which is completely useless. mix it and take it within moments, do NOT listen to lordmatt. im sure everyone will agree with me on this one. creatine turns into useless creatinine when mixed and left. also, take it at once, dont sip, you want it all to go in at once. hope that helps
    -marty
    It takes HOURS for it to convert / breakdown.

Patrick Arnold or Lok7y might know exactly how many hours.
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience

martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500) martymcfly is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by pu12en12g
    That's a damn shame
    agreed
    Always be learning.

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    That's a damn shame
    absolutely. Bull $%#& Nutrition really sucks. They are the new Muscletech. all talk, little effectiveness. (just from my experience).

One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50) One-More will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Always have to take a dump in the thirty minutes between taking the no-xplode and working out. Not hershey squirts though. It has made me feel like I was going to throw up before though when I took the nitrix at the same time and on a completely empty stomach.

MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10) MyTMouse is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I believe the time frame for creatine converting to creatinine in a solution is about 4-6 hours.

tono4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okay, I want to start with Mass Stack. I understand why NO-Xplode and Nitrix must be taken on ampty stomach and allone. But I couldnt understan why also Cellmass? I read lots of studies where was written that best absorbtion of Creatine was with combination Whey/Carb. Do you know why it is recomanded to take Cellmass w/o Whey/Carb? Did somebode of you tray it? Also how long do you wait to take Protein/Carb after the Nitrix?

ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironLifeBG will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only way i would take the BSN mass stack is if, i got it for free and there were no other alternatives for me to buy.
    Get Big or Die Tryin'

current weight: 252.5lbs

Currently training out of Ironworks Fitness in Point Edward, Ontario and the University of Guelph Athletic Centre in Guelph, Ontario.

Biggest lift combos of 2008:
    bench: 225x16, 300x6, 315x6, 335x5 drop to 225x7
    max successful bench in 2008: 365x2 (hoping to get 405 before 2009)
    dead lift: 225x10, 315x8, 365x8, 405x7
    squat: 225x12, 315x10, 385x10, 335x12

HELLO. YES, THIS IS DOG. ironstrife's Avatar
    ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ironstrife is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by ironLifeBG
    the only way i would take the BSN mass stack is if, i got it for free and there were no other alternatives for me to buy.
    i'd ebay it.

It takes HOURS for it to convert / breakdown.

Patrick Arnold or Lok7y might know exactly how many hours.
    still i do not reccomend that someone "sip away" at a creatine regardless. doesn't have any benefits, and it should be taken at once.
    Always be learning.

Originally Posted by martymcfly
    still i do not reccomend that someone "sip away" at a creatine regardless. doesn't have any benefits, and it should be taken at once.
    There are numerous reasons why someone would want to "sip away" at a creatine... especially if using Malto / Dex as a carb source (very popular on this board).
    Free agent
    11+ Years Experience