TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

"Monster" Energy Drinks

I love drinking the drinks they taste so good. They contain L-Carnitine,Taurine, and Ginseng, thats good for you. But are they really good for you? I heard they aren't good for your teeth. Need some help?

mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mt127158 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    What's in it? Or are you asking if those 3 things are good for you?

SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10) SinewySam is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Most energy drinks are predominately high fructose corn syrup, which I wouldnt wanna consume even if i didnt lift weights or anything. You could always just take those supplements as a pre-workout stack (pill form)

I'm Here 2 Bring The Pain _STL_15_'s Avatar
    _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) _STL_15_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Stick to water. And if you have to have one sugar free red bull.
    "Either Stand Behind Our Troops or Be Prepared to Stand Infront of Them!!!"

"It is better to judged by 12, Than to be carried by 6"

"You ask me why I carry so much gear??? I ask you why you are not prepared?"

Btw I Rep Back

Fav Teams- STL Cardinals, RedSocks, Patriots, Rams, Mizzou (Unless it's against OU Sooners), OU Sooners #1

TomCollins0307 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whats the difference between Fructose, Sucrose, etc? Whats the best for you, and not good for you?

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    fructose- simple carb but which isn't too quickly absorbed by the body.

Sucrose- table sugar, made up of fructose (above) and glucose

glucose- simple sugar easily used by the body. Simple sugar of choice for the body

dextrose- another simple sugar which is easily digested

maltodextrin- complex carb, but your body responds to it like a simple sugar

Sucralose (Splenda), Aspartame etc- artificial sweeteners which illicit little or no response by the body. Avoid!
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

**Under Construction** E_Scapegoat's Avatar
    E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) E_Scapegoat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    only get the low carb kinda made w/ splenda, its deffinetely not bad for you, but i dont like to take it too much b4 a workout now, heart beats too fast

Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Blap Blaow is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    not in the short term, but there's increasing evidence that (as with most artificail sweeteners) things can get real nasty in the longer term. Just type 'splenda' into google and have a look.
    BLAP BLAP BLAPB APBLAP PLAB BAPB BP@P BLAPL APBLL LBAP

"If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough"
    - Albert Einstein

www.abuildingsite.com

gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymaddict01 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SinewySam
    Most energy drinks are predominately high fructose corn syrup, which I wouldnt wanna consume even if i didnt lift weights or anything. You could always just take those supplements as a pre-workout stack (pill form)

yeah gaspari's thrd degree burn energy pills are the best ive ever tried. they get you more pumped up than hyper. and its not gittery energy its mentally focused energy.
    If one person goes out at does something special to accomplish their dreams it affects thousands.

Those with the ability to take action have the responsibility to take action.

Kappa Sigma
    Omicron Chi- Alpha class
    4-28-2007

ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ETHSFootBall is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by TomCollins0307
    I love drinking the drinks they taste so good. They contain L-Carnitine,Taurine, and Ginseng, thats good for you. But are they really good for you? I heard they aren't good for your teeth. Need some help?

Yeah and Monsters contain a **** load of sugar.
    Spike92 is 15

JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50) JamerJay will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Blap Blaow
    not in the short term, but there's increasing evidence that (as with most artificail sweeteners) things can get real nasty in the longer term. Just type 'splenda' into google and have a look.
    I think most of these anti-sweetner/splenda websites are created by the sugar cane association of America. They speak on how bad Splenda is and then promote regular sugar as the best thing since sliced bread.

The research sites hold no water. Their 'research' involved giving rats almost their entire bodyweights of the sweetner. Give a man his entire bodyweight of baked beans for a whole month and I can assure you something bad will occur.