The Creampie Guy Masterchieffer's Avatar
    Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Masterchieffer is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Check my routine

Hey all, I am 6?3?? about 205 and am looking for a workout routine that will burn my fat and build muscle. What I do now is listed below. Comments or any sort of feed back PLEASE!

Monday:
    Bench press x3
    Incline press x3
    Decline press x3
    Chest fly on machine x3
    Pushups
    Shoulder dumbell press x3
    Standing fly plus front raises x3
    Raising dumbell behind my head for tricep x3
    Cable tricep press

Tuesday:
    Sit ups x3
    Crunching while pulling knees up x3
    Flutter kicks x3
    Crunches x3
    Plank exercises
    Burpees
    Squat x3
    100yrd sprint x6

Wednesday:
    Chin ups x3
    Dumbell row x3
    Dead lift x3
    Upright row x3
    Lateral raises
    Barbell curl
    Dumbell curl

Thursday:
    OFF

Friday:
    Repeat

I also try to work in other activities such as basketball, skiing, rock climbing etc...
    DeSantis / Vivek ‘24

Jewish master race

Rep/neg if you even want a chance at getting a response

******** kills more Americans each year than covid ever did

2A has nothing to do with hunting

Obesity is the real epidemic

Masterchieffer assumes no liability for posts

Based since November ‘07

DM for BJC creampies of your wife/sister/gf srs

See Krackerjacked’s sig

NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500) NXC is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i tried a workout similar to that, felt my triceps/delts suffered when pairing them with chest, had to change to a 5 day split

but if you can do it, some recommendations are:

monday: maybe throw in some arnolds for deltoids, i really like those but w/e. also maybe some skullcrushers/close grip bench for triceps.

tuesday: pairing legs with abs is okay, but only doing squats is not! not really sure what plank exercises or burpees are, but i think you might want to do something for calves and some quad/hamstring isolation. weighted ab exercises would be helpful as well.

wednesday: deadlifts should go first, otherwise back looks good. try some bicep variation with cable curls, hammer curls, preacher curls etc.

overall, working out 3 days in a row with high volume would be very taxing, i would recommend having a day off in between.

as for fat burn, HIIT and low intensity cardio are your friend

gl bro