touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) touqra has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

One side shoulder drooping

My shoulders are not symmetrical, the left side drops more than the right. It's as if my collarbones are uneven, maybe my posture. How can I correct this?

Registered User creativedesignz's Avatar
    creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) creativedesignz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    chiropractor
    everytime you stay out late,
    everytime you sleep in,
    everytime you miss a meal,
    everytime you miss a workout,
    you make it that much easier for me to beat you,
    ...I will beat you, because in my mind I already have....

ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by touqra View Post
    My shoulders are not symmetrical, the left side drops more than the right. It's as if my collarbones are uneven, maybe my posture. How can I correct this?
    This is exactly the same as me my right shoulder drops down further then my left and I don't have a clue why would also like to know the reason.

Probably just our bone structure.
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"

Heat/Fins/Marlins/The U anonymous123's Avatar
    anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000) anonymous123 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Do you guys happen to wear your backpacks on that particular shoulder?
    I rep Miami Dolphins fans on sight

parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10) parms12 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i have always had the same thing my entire life. when i was younger the doctor said i would just grow out of it ha ya right its only gotten worse..ive always played baseball and been a pitcher making my right arm that much stronger i dunno

dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) dvsness has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by creativedesignz View Post
    chiropractor
    x2. You may have very slight scoliosis. Granted, we all have some bilateral inconsistancies, but if it is enough that you're noticing it and unhappy, you may want to have your spine looked at.
    NPC Bodybuilder, Mother and Hater Extraordinaire

Sponsored by Prep & Rep Kitchen

euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) euphoria1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Do you notice tightness in your muscles in one side, lats? traps? etc. It can be caused by uneven muscles, uneven flexability in your scaps, internal rotators, lats, traps. Can be caused by wacky spine, or rotated pelvis.

Does your one shoulder stick forward a bit?

Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Freud68 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well as far as I know, everyones bodyparts are slightly asymmetrical. One arm and leg is usually slightly longer than the other. Even with guys testicles and womans breasts, one usually hangs slightly lower than the other. As long as you don't look like an uneven freak of nature, it just might be the way your body is shaped.

mghw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    This describes me exactly...my right side. Plus I did wear a heavy backpack on the right shoulder all those years while in school. How is this corrected???

Originally Posted by euphoria1 View Post
    Do you notice tightness in your muscles in one side, lats? traps? etc. It can be caused by uneven muscles, uneven flexability in your scaps, internal rotators, lats, traps. Can be caused by wacky spine, or rotated pelvis.

ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ridley89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by euphoria1 View Post

I don't notice any tightness i'm pretty sure, but my shoulder is rolled slighty forward then my left.

Is it a really bad thing like can it lead to a worse situation?

Its not hugely noticeable but if you look at me when I completely relax my shoulders the right drops and rolls forward more than the left.
    "Obsessed is the word the lazy use to describe the dedicated"