Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ancher is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Blender ideas. Low/No Carb

Ive been on a low carb plan for about a year now. Not saying that I avoid carbs like the plague, but I keep them under 50 a day. Ive been told that I need to eat a bunch of leafy greens due to a very high protein intake. I absolutely hate salads and I find the dressing even less desirable.

So, Ive found the easiest way to get a bunch of greens in my diet. I blend!!! For the past couple weeks this is how ive been doing it.

2 cups compressed romaine lettuce
    2 cups compressed spinage
    1 sugar free single serving walmart brand crystal light drink. (orange juice, raspberry, strawberry kiwi)

What im looking for is some idea on what to add to this to make it more nutritious. The flavor really isnt a big deal. Biggest thing though is id like to stay away from fruit.

Thanks for reading.

ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000) ZidaneValor is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Why don't you just take a fiber supplement like Metamucil?

bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000) bfactor is just really nice. (+1000)
    It includes fruit, but in the past I've used a combo of spinach, strawberry-flavored whey, and a small amount of unsweetened frozen mixed berries while keeping carb intake for the the day in the 30-40 range. The drink itself was around 15g carbs between the berries and whey.

Again, you seem to exclude the possibility of fruit and are not worried about flavor but that for me is a good compromise between taste and carbs. I used it every morning during a week of PSMF, which is about as strict as it can get on carb intake.