BlazinTireZ has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

How big can I get?

I am currently 180 lbs with about 10-11% body fat. My biceps are 15.5", and my max bench is 260. If I work out correctly with a correct diet, how big can I get in 8 months. I'm hoping for 200 lbs with 10-11% fat, 17" or so biceps and max bench around 300. Is this possible? Has anyone done this?

Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ned_Flanders has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Well....your bench goal I say is possible but, gaining 20 lbs of lean muscle mass in 8 months, I doubt it. Thats a lot in 8 months, especially if your natural.

flex Magazine June 2008 spirit3530's Avatar
    spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) spirit3530 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by BlazinTireZ
    I am currently 180 lbs with about 10-11% body fat. My biceps are 15.5", and my max bench is 260. If I work out correctly with a correct diet, how big can I get in 8 months. I'm hoping for 200 lbs with 10-11% fat, 17" or so biceps and max bench around 300. Is this possible? Has anyone done this?
    I am going to say NO you won't have 17 inch arms with 10% bodyfat in 8 months. maybe 300 bench. Arms are a tough cookie to crack. You will probably get around 16 1/4 during that time. Strength doesn't equal size.
    Cha Cha Cha

Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Crocop has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How big you get depends on how hard you train and also how good you eat.
    This is an interesting link where you put the size of your wrist and based on that it gives your ideal body measurements.
    Heres the link:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/calbs.htm

Good luck.

Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10) Charleh is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Yeah strength doesn't equal size, I've got 17 inch biceps and I only curl about 30-35 lbs on an arm.

It's all about lifting right to gain size

As for your goals I'd say no - but you can still put on those lbs in the next few months after, unless you desperately need as much mass as possible in 8 months.

I'd say try and hit that goal, but if you fail, then you didn't really 'fail' you just didn't quite succeed!

yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100)
    i grew half an inch in 3 weeks working arms 3 days a week and eating right

Originally Posted by yobusta
    i grew half an inch in 3 weeks working arms 3 days a week and eating right
    thats pretty good, but its a lot different when youre a beginner and when you've been lifting for a while. If you grew half inch every three weeks youd have like 50 inch biceps after 2 years
    after a while, you stop growing as fast. I think I've hit that point so I'm trying to see if anyone has experienced this.

yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100) yobusta is not very well liked. (-100)
    thats pretty good, but its a lot different when youre a beginner and when you've been lifting for a while. If you grew half inch every three weeks youd have like 50 inch biceps after 2 years
    after a while, you stop growing as fast. I think I've hit that point so I'm trying to see if anyone has experienced this.
    i aint a begginer i been training for 6 months. and to shock yourself into growth try out different exercise, rep ranges, and set ranges.

Originally Posted by yobusta
    i aint a begginer i been training for 6 months. and to shock yourself into growth try out different exercise, rep ranges, and set ranges.
    Six months is still totally a beginner, at least in my opinion. When you've been lifting for over 2 years, you'll see that your gains start coming harder and harder.

Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10) Dirk D. is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is definately possible.

Dirk

Alexi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Eric Carlson gained 17lbs in 1 month. He was eating around 6,000-8,000 cals a day, and he was around 10-12% bodyfat, then shredded down to around 5-6% in a month. And he's all natural, he's a fitness model. Don Lemmon helped him do it, gave him his diet and workouts.

So I'd say its major possible in 8 months, eat ALOT but clean food and workout hard and correct.

Although theres a lot of mixed answers, the last two are good to hear. Even if I dont gain 20 lbs, I know I'll gain at least 10-15, which isnt bad. I just want to get some 17" arms and 300 on bench. Id be more than happy. I work out all my other muscles too but those are the only ones you can really measure.