big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how many grams of protein....

are their in a can of tuna>....15?16?

D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) D&G has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    well it would depend on the size of the can - I'm tempted not to answer this as you could easily find the info around some place - there are differences in tuna - the only one i use contains 25g protein per 100g.
    "my grocery bill looks like a ransom note"

big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10) big n stupid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok thanks.I will search for it.

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Re: how many grams of protein....

Originally posted by big n stupid
    are their in a can of tuna>....15?16?
    all right little smartie...the typical can (net wt. 6 oz) has 13gms x 2.5 servings. That's 32.5 gms. per can. You can let your cat clean out that .5 gms and make it 32 on the nose. In my case, it's the dog that gets it.

If I'm playin' a role here, in your world of comedic relief, be sure you give me some credit. I don't work for nothin'!

thanks man.I was just wondering cus i eat 2 small cans of tuna a day and i am trying to make up a bulking diet where i get 300 grams of protein a day.

Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pairunoyd is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Sardines

Originally posted by big n stupid
    thanks man.I was just wondering cus i eat 2 small cans of tuna a day and i am trying to make up a bulking diet where i get 300 grams of protein a day.
    if you wanna include a canned fish product in your bulking diet try some sardines. i just ate 2 cans. they've got 18 gms protein PLUS 12 gms of fat. Try the hot sauce or mustard with some saltine crackers, yummy. Just keep an eye on your cat. LOL

ok thanks man i will try em never ate em before though.