Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000) Colin is just really nice. (+1000)

Making your own lipoderm with DNP & T3???

How about making your own "lipoderm ultra" with Avant's customizable transdermal bases,I read about this on 1fast400's site and it sounds good.They suggest DNP and T3,I haven't the slightest idea what t3 is/does,can anyone clue me in?I tried the search button....but the minimum word amount for searches is 4.
    Has anyone attempted this or had 1fast do it for you?If so,what were the results?I assume DNP is *safer* when applied topically and not systematically absorbed.Enquiring minds want to know....

MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrSteel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    T3 is a thyroid hormone, and as such will really get your metabolism cranking. Assuming that the DNP and T3 would be absorbed into the bloodstream, which I have no reason to doubt since I know 1fast400 is a knowledgeable guy, that would certainly be a kick-in-the-pants stack. Definite caveats abound though, as it also has the potential to be a deadly stack ( greater rewards and greater risk often go hand-in-hand ). If you decide to go this route, keep a couple of things in mind:
    <dl><dt>Get plenty of iodine</dt> - <dd>You'll need your thyroid to be in good shape to be able to kick things back up once you come off this stack, as there will probably be at least some down-regulation</dd>
    <dt>Pay <strong>very</strong> close attention to the instructions</dt> - <dd>DNP is a cellular toxin, that's why it works and why it can kill you.</dd>
    <dt>Be very careful with your diet when you come off this stack</dt> - <dd>Once again, your thyroid will probably be suppressed and your metabolism just eeking along afterwards</dd></dl>

he_hate_me has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    t3 has been used for a while in topical applications so ya u can add that in lipoderm but nobody knows about the effectiveness of topical DNP. DNP also is a very strong yellow dye so it wont be good idea using it topically.

Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Luke530 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Transdermal DNP? you are a nut...