BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500) BigMac1550 is not very helpful. (-500)

Animal Stack 2 good supp. for 14 year old

The other day my mom went to GNC and I told her to pick me up Animal Pak and she saw Animal Stack 2 there and didnt know which one I wanted.She decided to just get me both of them which is awesome but i was wondering if the stack is safe for someone my age because it has test. enhancers.If its not I can just return it and get something else so either way im winning.

itsthetimman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

here's the thing

you can get something better with your money. better than animal stack 2. invest in creatine, protein, dextrose something else. you need nothing with test enhancers, you're only 14, gains will come through test and other hormones naturally.

shootyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shootyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) shootyk has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    it sounds like your mom is pretty generous. Instead, return both products, buy a multi, whey, EFA's, and possible creatine if you are a solid enough 14 year old.

o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) o0ltank0o has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by itsthetimman
    you can get something better with your money. better than animal stack 2. invest in creatine, protein, dextrose something else. you need nothing with test enhancers, you're only 14, gains will come through test and other hormones naturally.
    Not to take away from the importance of multi vitamins, i think it is more important than creatine, protein, ect. I think everyone should invest in a good multi vitamin. But choosing animal paks may not be the greatest choice for you as a 14 year old. If you were to take the time to read whats the DV % of each vitamin and mineral it will have some of the vitamins in upwards of 800% DV and up. Animal pak 2 is also a test enhancer which you do not need at your age. Test levels at your age are already elevated. I suggest investing in a multi vitamin you take twice a day with with a little lower dosages. Basically half what your taking in from those multis is ending up in the toilet. Just my 2 cents.
    [pics]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=547835