Thread: Prohormones

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Prohormones

Really getting annoying every day now to go on the supplement section and see thread after thread after thread of prohormone ****. Looking now there are 17 threads on prohormones on the first page alone.

Would it be at all possible for a "hormonal supplement section" ?

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    It's been discussed. IIRC BB decided not to because it was the general consensus that people would just disregard the sub-forum and continue to post PH threads in the general supp. section.

Registered User Death From Above's Avatar
    Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Death From Above is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by blink922 View Post
    It's been discussed. IIRC BB decided not to because it was the general consensus that people would just disregard the sub-forum and continue to post PH threads in the general supp. section.
    yeah but how many steroid threads do you see a day posted in the supp section?

they have their own sub forum and that content stays in there...

Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000) Branch Chain Blink is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Zach53 View Post
    yeah but how many steroid threads do you see a day posted in the supp section?

they have their own sub forum and that content stays in there...
    True true. I'm not saying I disagree with you, I think a PH/PS forum would be great. That's just the reasoning for not creating it I believe.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Iirc = ??
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Interlocutor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Da Main Man View Post
    Iirc = ??
    = If I Remember Correctly

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
    AFAIK = As Far As I Know

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    this account has been closed. for any further inquiries or questions kindly refer to the expert advice of LakunaKoil aka. Joel.

The Next Jason Voorhees Da Main Man's Avatar
    Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Da Main Man is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Interlocutor View Post
    = If I Remember Correctly

IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
    AFAIK = As Far As I Know

THE INTERLOCUTOR
    ahh cool, i know the rest, but i though IIRC was some chat thingy people used. hmmmm
    Tell your Girlfriend i said thanks....

ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10) ArmstrongMike is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its probably because a lot of people dont know what to do with ph is it a supp or a steroid and either place you go people are going to misinform. i live in the steroid section and i know i try to help them out but a lot of ppl send them back here.
    STRONGMAN in training...