Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000) piszczel is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by RunningAwayFrom View Post
    lmao
    Strong bump
    Workout journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=116712111

NOTHING is sacred.

"BUT... it's way too easy to get caught up in all this ****ing minutia- like the kids on the Teen forums who won't eat regular peanut butter because it has 4g of sugar or whatever, ATG nazis, obsessing about every part of training, etc. Simplicity works." -101CavGrunt

SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000) SWOLE_JEDI is just really nice. (+1000)
    im on day 15 of no masturbation. my strength is going through the roof right now. all my plateaus have been broken and im still getting stronger. i think stopping does help just dont know how.
    stats

start/current/goal
    B:110/255/255(complete)
    S:160/320/340
    D:185/390/405

journal
    http://www.ironaddicts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22605

naugust4 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea...u know its quite funny......i was watching sport myths on tv or whatever that show is called where they go do all those crazy stunts to prove points. ha yea ...and they had a football player do this same physical test twice. One time without sex before hand, and then sex with his wife the day of the physical test. His scores were higher the day he ****ed his wife...haha.....i dunno

OBTW i laughed so hard when that dude wrote about how IF ur debating on whether or not to jack it on specific days...then body building is consuming your life! haha

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    jerkin the gerkin > wet dreams

Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Steady Riot is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    8-13-2005

nuf' said

rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50) rabe will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sex is first always..... I either fap or have sex every night... Still make gains

essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) essa_khan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Wink loll lift and eat while we sleep witta ladeez

i've been jackin off for like 4 years.... everyday!!!,... if i dont jack off i wont sleep and when i sleep and wake up i've got a boner loll nothing happeneds just chill dude... lift and eat while we sleep witta ladeezz

Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sasa92 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by beerman_420 View Post
    so whats the recomendation on how many times a week you should busta nut? Would it be like a weekly cheat meal or somethin where you only do it once for the benefit? Hmm I think someone just made a new bodybuilding term.

CHOOSE

April 25th..

"Obsession is what lazy people call dedication"

tifatofy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up Go Natural

Don't beat it away

leave it to your wet dreams

Natural is always the best all the way

Yes Mastu. affects your:

-legs
    -back
    -eyes
    -energy & makes u feel sleepy
    -mental state
    -memory

But if u did, u have to take a bath (it really helps)

Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Sackaram has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Strong bump,
    and strong first post^.

MisterMeans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ha!

mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50) mmaKody will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    As with anything, moderation is key.
    Sex is great for you aswell. Improves mood forsure

Jonnyarms has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by BadWog View Post
    My mummy told me that if I masturbate I'll go blind...
    FYI. The Italian flag is green, white, red not red white and green, that would be upside down.

Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Mcrum4 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I fap 10x a day +?!
    Get real

medirevo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking

Originally Posted by apathy49 View Post
    I beat my d*ck like it owes me money
    Brb dying

LoukLP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hahahahaha, LEGEND!!!
    Originally Posted by thephoenix View Post
    Surely your question also pertains to those of us who are having actual sex, not only for those who "beat off"?

Cbrown150 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cbrown150 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Cbrown150 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I find that masturbating three times a day every 1st and 3rd Wednesday greatly increases performance. Now this doesn't mean you can beat off at anytime of the day though..... You need to wait until the Moon is the fullest. The gravity from the Moon exerts an upward force (From your POV) on your balls. When You beat off during these times you counteract that, thus increasing your T levels.

James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000) James24WR is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Cbrown150 View Post
    I find that masturbating three times a day every 1st and 3rd Wednesday greatly increases performance. Now this doesn't mean you can beat off at anytime of the day though..... You need to wait until the Moon is the fullest. The gravity from the Moon exerts an upward force (From your POV) on your balls. When You beat off during these times you counteract that, thus increasing your T levels.
    **** this is the second old ass thread bumped today!
    TEAM BABY BOYZ CREW
    ★ DIRTY SOUTH CREW ☆-
    USAPL Competitor

Panthers-NC State- Hurricanes

Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000) Stomwin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Personally the hornier I am the harder I destroy it in the gym,which is why I limit masturbation to once or twice a week. Sex I will have as much as I want/get, there is something about masturbation which is sort of depressing/ego killing for me also my penis gains are crazy when I don't masturbate brb hard as fak brb unloading huge loads into women brb women loving it brb fak fapping.

EaZeeY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Since i started working out, i do it once every 5 days average. I dont know about test levels but it make me so angry and energized i feel like i could lift the world. Definitely lifting much more when not beating it everyday!! Try it and see for yourself.

jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jhigdon23 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I haven't had sex in 2.5 years and my libido is so high that merely sitting next to my girl I make mess in pants. 28 years old and my test is running stronger than ever most likely due to my healthy eating habits and lack of sex. If I don't whack off, I embarrass myself in public and the illusion of the pants excuse doesn't fly very well. I think the best thing to do for gains is wait till marriage to have sex. It's brutal but like Tim Tebow I believe it's beneficial to wait. As for spanking the monkey I believe 1-2 times a week is what a doctor would recommend. I'm trying to stop all together to be a better Christian and ****. I could stop cussing too.

SkillaThrilla has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my experience is if your used to fapping like once or twice a day like I am, and you just stop..... you get way more energy for 1, you have more free testosterone, you are way more angry, and you have lots more sexual energy and in my experience you can defiantly lift more.

But if you already have a low sex drive and your only doing it like 2 times a week it wont matter wtf you do you don't have lots of free testosterone to mess with.

Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Archking is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by addiction543 View Post
    i'm going to be honest with you
    bodybuilding is a lifestyle, but it shouldn't consume your life
    when your at the point when your debating how often to masterbate for the best results, it's consuming your life.
    beat off when your horny, if your not, don't. it really cannot make that much of a difference
    Valid points. Read the 20/80 article for bodybuilding. Just Google it