Need2BHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Good BODYBUILDING chats...

Where could i find some. I read earlier posts about Str8 being mad about people bein jerks in a chat. Where could i find some good bodybuilding chats besides aol?

IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IamaSexyBeast is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    look at the top of your screen, should say chat rooms, right under user settings, check there
    Brothers stay strong and survive these days. Hold your head up and fucck the shiit they say

Need2BHuge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it wont load for me, whats goin on? all i get is a blank box on the left side with a little colored box in the upper left corner of it.