Closed Thread
    Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Back2Basics has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Any decent bars in chicago that don't card hard/scan?

I have a pretty good out of state fake, but it doesn't scan and I live in Chicago. I'm looking to hit up the bars and was wondering which ones to stay away from and which ones to look into.

John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000) John-Paul is just really nice. (+1000)
    All the bigger clubs card at the door with blacklights and scan the backs, if your just lookin for a few beers or dinner you should be fine. I haven't out this year at all so I don't know the current hotspots.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson