Bodybuilding.com Information Motivation Supplementation
in:

The World’s #1 Bodybuilding And Fitness Forum - Save Up To 50% Off Retail Prices In Our Bodybuilding.com Store!

Closed Thread
    BodyPoints: 2127
    Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) Back2Basics is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Visit Back2Basics's BodySpace

Any decent bars in chicago that don't card hard/scan?

I have a pretty good out of state fake, but it doesn't scan and I live in Chicago. I'm looking to hit up the bars and was wondering which ones to stay away from and which ones to look into.

Stats: 5'9", 240 lbs
    BodyPoints: 9479
    John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000) John-Paul has reached the pinnacle! Best possible rank! (+1000000)
    Visit John-Paul's BodySpace
    All the bigger clubs card at the door with blacklights and scan the backs, if your just lookin for a few beers or dinner you should be fine. I haven't out this year at all so I don't know the current hotspots.
    "Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both."~Benjamin Franklin

"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes . . . Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man."~Thomas Jefferson

Closed Thread