Cheyanne_Storm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question New & Need training suggestions (kinda long)

Hi everyone! I just recently found this site and WOW is it ever loaded with great information. It has completely made me rethink my weight-loss goals. I am a stay at home mom for my 2 kids and just recently started going back to the gym. I have always been leary of lifting weight for fear of "bulking" up and losing my femine figure....well, I have seen from the pictures I sure had the wrong idea about what females can look like after weight training. What I was wondering if someone could tell me what a good beginning training routine would be. I have searched everywhere and can't seem to find anything particular to women. I am currently 160 lbs (goal is 125-130lbs). I am 5'7", and medium build. I am most interested in ways I can slim down my lower body, since right now that is where I seem to be carrying the majority of the excess weight and really toning and tighting up my upper body. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated....and I won't be walking around the gym aimlessly any longer
    Thanks again,
    Cheyanne

Cheyanne_Storm has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks to all that took the time to read that...I think I found what I was looking for after reading a thread in another section. If anyone has any specific ideas though please feel free
    Thanks

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the best advice I could give you is to never again stand on a scale
    if you work out with weights your going to make muscles somewhat bigger and heavier (not a lot necessarily but some)
    and this will make you weigh more
    ignore the scale, listen to the mirror
    if you are sliming down good
    ignore your weight tho