binkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how to increase chest size

Can someone please give me some advice on a workout that will help my chest grow. My chest has always been the worst part of my body. I'm constantly doing chest workouts but nothing seems to be working. Any advice????? Also what would you recommend for legs and glutes. I don't want my legs to get any bigger but more ripped. Thanks.

Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ulyanov has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You mention you're constantly doing chest workouts. How often is that? If you're doing it more than once a week, you're not giving it enough time to recover, and that's why it's not growing. As for your legs, you want them more ripped, but not bigger? The only way to make them more ripped would be to lower your bodyfat.
    "Government should stay the hell out of people's business." - Senator Barry Goldwater

P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50) P.T.B.W will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should be able to work your chest 2-4 times per week unless your workouts are super-intense. Let your body be your guide but make sure you give it a break of a few days occasionally.
    Remember to hit your chest from all angles-this means flat bench, inclines, declines, etc. To cut out the side of your pecs I recommend incline rotations presses, one of my favorites excersizes.

UCDFuBoO has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    too add size I would recommend using dumb-bells rather than a barbell... these can be used to isolate the chest more and u can get a better squeeze as well....

and yes lowering body fat is how u get your legs to look cutter...
    "A one hundred thousand mile journey starts with a single step"

"Muscle does not know weight, but does know tiredness...going heavy does not impress one's weight"

firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250) firstmark has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Also make sure that you are not prexhausing your deltoids and triceps before you work your chest. This sort of thing along with working too much or too little is often a reason for chest development difficulties.

binkyle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for all the advice. I usually only do chest once, sometimes twice a week. So I don't think I'm over working them. I forgot to mention that I can't do anything with a barbell, because I just got a cast off of my wrist. That's part of my problem, I'm kind of in the dulldrums cause I couldn't lift for almost 4 months do to the injury. Once again thanks for the help.