Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
    fontainetko has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love the green tea!!!

Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Rusky87 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Green Tea is great. It should be given to kids in schools!!
    For those of you turning into penguins.... Stop it.

vjenka90 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How long do you steep your green tea bag?

dAnaboliczb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is green tea good for gain mass / muscle? i drink it everyday 0,5 litars ?
    Shredders gonna shred!

https://twitter.com/dAnaboliczb follow me to become something, brah!

Brandy85 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hello,
    I would like to lose weight. Maybe I'll try green tea. According to you, it is a good solution? It is effective? It is better to drink green tea or take green tea pills? Please could you give me your opinion or some advices about green tea?

Thanks. Brandy.

Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Romero8215 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Your post is really superb. Nothing more can I ask for it is informational.

AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) AMGfanboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    love drinking green tea

dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100) dreamdriss is not very well liked. (-100)
    thanks for this advices

drharisis has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

tea consumption may be overlaped by your diet

Scientific research has showed that green tea helps you to lose weight. There are controversial reports for the effects of green tea on a diet. It seems that some people benefit from green tea consumption, while no positive effect is observed on others. It seems that it mostly helps people who do not follow a strict diet, as we observe an overlap in weight loss.
    M.D doctor MSc in sports nutrition drhealthydiets.blogspot.gr

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    I put one bag of green tea and one bag of spearmint-peppermint mix mint tea in my coffee-maker and brew with 1 3/4 cups of water, (only takes about 1 minute) together it tastes kinda like unsweetened caramel/butterscotch sort of. I drink it with my first two meals. I noticed ridiculous amount of fat loss in my cut cycle....even so much i stopped drinking this for a few days...the fat burning slowed down, so I started back drinking it again.

- The mint is known for more alertness, focus and energy - hey, sounds like some of the preworkout-supps out there.

eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) eekLV is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by vjenka90 View Post
    How long do you steep your green tea bag?
    Just stick it in a coffee-maker.

razzwins has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Been drinking 2-3 cups of green tea for the last couple of months and I can say it makes wonders. Feeling better, looking better, it's amazing In fact, I'm about to go make some more green tea right now

Healthisfirst has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Green tea is definitely healthy for you but i just found an article saying black tea is even better!...

chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chris139ryan has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I did a study on this for college and I would class green tea as one of the superfoods. Everyone should be drinking it

Aleeza11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love Green tea and it eliminate my flu, cough, headache. I add half tea spoon of honey and it really helps. It is anti oxidant.
    I am Aleeza and help people in Weight Loss, skin care, hair care etc.

Free book on 40 Recipes of Weight Loss and Healthy Living, Please Subscribe and Get:

http://tinyurl.com/nxglm2k

Appetite Control (My Store)
    http://tinyurl.com/ky38kb9

Weight loss food bars and snacks (My Store)
    http://tinyurl.com/lrsat5g

mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mosayf has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    great tips thank u

Best Adjustable Dumbbells

fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100) fawad213 is not very well liked. (-100)
    does it matter if it's hot or cold? Does Starbucks unsweetened green tea counts?

Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Aydin86turko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by fawad213 View Post
    does it matter if it's hot or cold? Does Starbucks unsweetened green tea counts?
    dont think the tea being hot or cold is going to affect the nutritional value of it or the health benefits. What tea do they use at starbucks? i know alot of coffee places in Australia use Lipton Jasmine green tea

boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50) boomchalk will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i love green tea and I always have. It's delicious! Lots of positive benefits too
    check out my reviews!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=149726733
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=150070793&p=988130093#post988130093
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151403793 (video review)

fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000) fihe is just really nice. (+1000)
    I drink a lot of green tea. It just tastes good. How much is necessary to reap the benefits?
    Make Fihe Not Fat Again.

AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100) AtroxEques is not very well liked. (-100)
    And what about the negatives ...?

alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    25 Reasons Why You Should Start Drinking Green Tea Now

You Should Start Drinking Green Tea Right Now:

1. Green Tea and Cancer
    Green tea helps reduce the risk of cancer. The antioxidant in green tea is 100 times more effective than vitamin C and 25 times better than vitamin E. This helps your body at protecting cells from damage believed to be linked to cancer.

2. Green Tea and Heart Disease
    Green tea helps prevent heart disease and stroke by lowering the level of cholesterol. Even after the heart attack, it prevents cell deaths and speeds up the recovery of heart cells.

3. Green Tea and Anti-Aging
    Green tea contains antioxidant known as polyphenols which fight against free radicals. What this means it helps you fight against aging and promotes longevity.

4. Green Tea and Weight Loss
    Green tea helps with your body weight loss. Green tea burns fat and boosts your metabolism rate naturally. It can help you burn up to 70 calories in just one day. That translates to 7 pounds in one year.

5. Green Tea and Skin
    Antioxidant in green tea protects the skin from the harmful effects of free radicals, which cause wrinkling and skin aging. Green tea also helps fight against skin cancer.

6. Green Tea and Arthritis
    Green tea can help prevent and reduce the risk of rheumatoid arthritis. Green tea has benefit for your health as it protects the cartilage by blocking the enzyme that destroys cartilage.

7. Green Tea and Bones
    The very key to this is high fluoride content found in green tea. It helps keep your bones strong. If you drink green tea every day, this will help you preserve your bone density.

8. Green Tea and Cholesterol
    Green tea can help lower cholesterol level. It also improves the ratio of good cholesterol to bad cholesterol, by reducing bad cholesterol level.

9. Green Tea and Obesity
    Green tea prevents obesity by stopping the movement of glucose in fat cells. If you are on a healthy diet, exercise regularly and drink green tea, it is unlikely you'll be obese.

10. Green Tea and Diabetes
    Green tea improves lipid and glucose metabolisms, prevents sharp increases in blood sugar level, and balances your metabolism rate.

11. Green Tea and Alzheimer's
    Green tea helps boost your memory. And although there's no cure for Alzheimer's, it helps slow the process of reduced acetylcholine in the brain, which leads to Alzheimer's.

12. Green Tea and Parkinson's
    Antioxidants in green tea helps prevent against cell damage in the brain, which could cause Parkinson's. People drinking green tea also are less likely to progress with Parkinson's.

13. Green Tea and Liver Disease
    Green tea helps prevent transplant failure in people with liver failure. Researches showed that green tea destroys harmful free radicals in fatty livers.

14. Green Tea and High Blood Pressure
    Green tea helps prevent high blood pressure. Drinking green tea helps keep your blood pressure down by repressing angiotensin, which leads to high blood pressure.

15. Green Tea and Food Poisoning
    Catechin found in green tea can kill bacteria which causes food poisoning and kills the toxins produced by those bacteria.

16. Green Tea and Blood Sugar
    Blood sugar tends to increase with age, but polyphenols and polysaccharides in green tea help lower your blood sugar level.

17. Green Tea and Immunity
    Polyphenols and flavenoids found in green tea help boost your immune system, making your health stronger in fighting against infections.

18. Green Tea and Cold and Flu
    Green tea prevents you from getting a cold or flu. Vitamin C in green tea helps you treat the flu and the common cold.

19. Green Tea and Asthma
    Theophylline in green tea relaxes the muscles which support the bronchial tubes, reducing the severity of asthma.

20. Green Tea and Ear Infection
    Green tea helps with ear infection problem. For natural ear cleaning, soak a cotton ball in green tea and clean the infected ear.

21. Green Tea and Herpes
    Green tea increases the effectiveness of topical interferon treatment of herpes. First green tea compress is applied, and then let the skin dry before the interferon treatment.

22. Green Tea and Tooth Decay
    Green tea destroys bacteria and viruses that cause many dental diseases.It also slows the growth of bacteria which leads to bad breath.

23. Green Tea and Stress
    L-theanine, which is a kind of amino acids in green tea, can help relieve stress and anxiety.

24. Green Tea and Allergies
    EGCG found in green tea relieves allergies. So, if you have allergies, you should really consider drinking green tea.

25. Green Tea and HIV
    Scientists in Japan have found that EGCG (Epigallocatechin Gallate) in green tea can stop HIV from binding to healthy immune cells. What this means is that green tea can help stop the HIV virus from spreading.

good thread!

alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) alexalily001 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by fontainetko View Post
    I love the green tea!!!
    It tastes very good!I love the red tea too.

Originally Posted by alexalily001 View Post
    It tastes very good!I love the red tea too.
    But It is bad to your stomach

Originally Posted by alexalily001 View Post
    But It is bad to your stomach
    It's just my point

YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10) YellowLizard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Have a cardiologist who is very anti-caffeine. Said I needed to stop drinking green tea because of the caffeine though I noticed no adverse effects from it.

Had sore throats and felt sick everyday after that. Started drinking it again: not sick anymore! Must be the vitamin C? I'm sure the little caffeine boost helps as well.

Ito En's unsweetened teas tea is amazing.

mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mydreamshape has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great post.
    www.mydreamshape.com (Tips and Tools to get you into Bikini Model Shape)

terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50) terralfirma will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hated green tea for the longest time. Coming around finally. Good thing too, it's getting cold and my dumb boss keeps the ac on all winter for the server he bought.

Registered User 11smithjilsss12's Avatar
    11smithjilsss12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    drinking up to five cups a day has been shown to decrease risk for stomach cancer. In fact, if you're trying to lose weight and to boost your metabolism, the best results have been seen with drinking seven cups a day (this study, though, has not been tested directly on humans). Additionally, many other medical studies have shown that the more green tea consumed daily the greater the benefits, with 10 cups being the upper limit. If you are sensitive to caffeine, or suffer from insomnia, 10 cups of green tea is probably going to be too much for your system, regardless of the benefits.
    [url=http://www.culturalindia.tk] Yoga Techniques [/url]

asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) asivnkid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Is it better than black coffe?