Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

"Aesthetic" But No Attention From GIRLS?

Alright, so I think I need to post a disclaimer first:

* I am not one to ever complain or say, "I'm not feeling good." Even when I'm down with the flu, I'll still tell people that I'm fired up and ready to go. I guess this thread is really just a venting of my emotions that I bottled in. I don't feel right as to posting all this, but I feel I need to let this out. Here it goes..

I am by no means calling myself a 10/10 Ford Models type of looking guy. I get called aesthetic by friends and miscers, so I guess you can say that I'm somewhat aesthetic. I just seem never to get any actual attention from girls. I get guys all the time asking me for workout advice, how to get better looking, fashion tips, etc. But when it comes to girls actually taking a second look at me? Never. Tonight is a good example. A friend and I went to the mall. I stopped by J Crew to pick up a tshirt and the sales person (guy) kept saying how jacked I am, etc. When it came to us walking into a store and being greeted by a girl employee? Wow..looked right over and only my friend gets greeted. Friend even gets a number because he was getting strong "IOIs," but I get none?

I'm not looking for girls to drop to their knees and worship me. I would just love to have a girl call me cute, or even good looking. I've NEVER had a girl comment on my appearance outright. I've had some girl want to take a picture of me because she liked my aesthetics. But it turned out she designs videogame characters, so maybe the picture was for my body to based on a character? No idea. Do I ever catch girls checking me out? Nope. Looked right over, like I don't exist. My friends always make sure to tell each other that girls checked them out. Do I ever get told? Nope.

I am by no means antisocial, forever alone, socially awkward, or have social anxiety. I love people, and I love interacting with people. I have a very positive and friendly attitude. I have a good heart, and always care. If you follow my posts you would see the things I've done, and my ambitions. I don't want to make this a resume or dating website bio. I have no problems making friends. Even in quiet college classrooms where everyone just wants to be in and out, I can find friends easily. When it comes to actually getting sexual attraction (and not friend attraction) from girls? None.

I'll post one example..

First day of my polisci class and I was talking to girl next to me (she's a lesbian, awesome girl though!), we chatted for a bit and had good laughs. I turned around and introduced myself to people behind me. Two guys, good convo. Both want to get into law enforcement so we chatted about that. Introduced myself to the girl next to them. Very pretty girl, best looking in class. She ended up bertstaring me and ever since then doesn't even acknowledge me. I don't even..

Alright..so I'm making this more into a rambling rant. I may regret posting this..I may not. We'll see with responses.

Here are some pics of me..

Aware I'm not smiling! I wanted an intense looking picture

Instagram: @Maslag

Ivy League Crew

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Spring Break and Summer are literally calling your name (no homer)

BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BeastMode101 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Be more aggressive and go for it brah. srs, you see a girl you like be direct about it.

J.crew iincident, were you smiling when you came in?

lettuce be srs, you're an aesthetic sick kunt, no homo. GIRLS MAY FIND YOU INTIMIDATING CAUSE YOU'RE GOODLOOKING, SRS.

1) they may think you're a d-bag that's a player

2) they think you're out of their league
    You don't pay for things with money, you pay with your time

Minimalist Crew

�And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years.�- Abraham Lincoln

You can't get back wasted time- I don't know who said it

Carpe Diem - Dead Poets Society

He who cannot obey himself will be commanded- Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.kratosguide.com/keep-goals-to-yourself/

Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50) Playlist will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    D*mn that's a nice suit!one day I will have aesthetics one day

❤ Misc Prince Charming ❤ JohnnyJenkins's Avatar
    JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250) JohnnyJenkins has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You know how when a hot girl is about to walk right by you and ou pretend she isn't there in an attempt to impress her? Yeah, girls do that to. You know how when you see a hot girl and you think "gee, she's too pretty for me. I wont even bother. " Women do that, too. Not only do they do that, sometimes they'll try to justify to themselves why THEY wouldn't want YOU, ie. he works out and looks good, he must be gay.

You're most likely always going to have to be the guy who makes the first move. If the women looks cold from a distance, I bet you anything that she'll warm up to you the instant you approach and introduce yourself.
    Too afraid to leave room to pee crew

Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Project_BelAir is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by footmenrow View Post
    Spring Break and Summer are literally calling your name (no homer)
    Meh..honestly..I went to a festival shirtless. My ego had never taken such a hit like that before. I can't even exaggerate this..I didn't get looked at by any girls. It was horrible srs

Originally Posted by BeastMode101 View Post
    Be more aggressive and go for it brah. srs, you see a girl you like be direct about it.

J.crew iincident, were you smiling when you came in?

lettuce be srs, you're an aesthetic sick kunt, no homo. GIRLS MAY FIND YOU INTIMIDATING CAUSE YOU'RE GOODLOOKING, SRS.

1) they may think you're a d-bag that's a player

2) they think you're out of their league
    Yeah, I always make sure to smile brah.

In response..

1) There is no way girls think I'm a jerk in school. Brb volunteering as a tutor for 1st graders every Friday, but still a jerk. No way..I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet (I think so haha). I'm so nice that I park allllllll the way in the back so someone else could get a closer parking spot. I never sit on a train, because I rather someone else sit down than me. I'm not a pushover btw..lol

2) No way am I that good looking that girls think I'm out of their league. Girls know that they could get any guy that they want. They may not be able to get a 10/10 male model, but I am in no way that guy..

Thanks for your replies though brahs.

Ivy League Crew

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by JohnnyJenkins View Post
    You know how when a hot girl is about to walk right by you and ou pretend she isn't there in an attempt to impress her? Yeah, girls do that to. You know how when you see a hot girl and you think "gee, she's too pretty for me. I wont even bother. " Women do that, too. Not only do they do that, sometimes they'll try to justify to themselves why THEY wouldn't want YOU, ie. he works out and looks good, he must be gay.

You're most likely always going to have to be the guy who makes the first move. If the women looks cold from a distance, I bet you anything that she'll warm up to you the instant you approach and introduce yourself.
    even tho i really dont like this guy

he hit the nail on the head

also: looking joocy as **** op, mirin
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    srs brah you may just be an unaware kunt. you're (nohom) pretty attractive with the face and body, i doubt you never get checked out. i never really notice girls checking me out but i've had girls say i'm sexy, cute, check me out andask about me at the pool, etc... hell my last gf was all the **** over me getting dripping wet all the time.

and i say all this not to e-brag, cuz that'd be pathetic. but i almost never notice girls checking me out. i always find out later they think i'm hot or someone points out some girl eyeing me. i'm just not an observant person. I have a feeling you may be the same.

footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) footmenrow is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post
    Meh..honestly..I went to a festival shirtless. My ego had never taken such a hit like that before. I can't even exaggerate this..I didn't get looked at by any girls. It was horrible srs
    That's what you think. I check out girls through my peripheral or reflection. They don't see me look at them.

Chin up breh.

jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500) jnew19 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by Project_BelAir View Post

Yeah, I always make sure to smile brah.

In response..

1) There is no way girls think I'm a jerk in school. Brb volunteering as a tutor for 1st graders every Friday, but still a jerk. No way..I'm one of the nicest people you'll ever meet (I think so haha). I'm so nice that I park allllllll the way in the back so someone else could get a closer parking spot. I never sit on a train, because I rather someone else sit down than me. I'm not a pushover btw..lol

2) No way am I that good looking that girls think I'm out of their league. Girls know that they could get any guy that they want. They may not be able to get a 10/10 male model, but I am in no way that guy..

Thanks for your replies though brahs.
    STILL strong nohomo but i think you may have a body image problem if your not unobservant as hell. girls loved my body at 6'1, 140, brah. you look way better than i did. you truly have a body image problem or need to be more observant, srs.

poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) poundfive2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by RandomMisc View Post
    Would assume you were gay/10. I'd say this is probably 90% of your problem. Some chicks might be intimidated, but the vast majority are going to see that soft, pretty face and your style and think "damn, too bad he's gay." Being approached/complimented by a dude in J Crew would support this theory...

Grow some facial hair, chin stubble, etc. Tone it down, be a little less put together.
    what??? he doesnt look gay at all bro
    *Los Angeles MISC Crew*
    Rest In Peace Greg Plitt

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

sounds like some solid advice
    Snapchat Crew

giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) giovanny22 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Would assume you were gay/10. I'd say this is probably 90% of your problem. Some chicks might be intimidated, but the vast majority are going to see that soft, pretty face and your style and think "damn, too bad he's gay." Being approached/complimented by a dude in J Crew would support this theory...

Grow some facial hair, chin stubble, etc. Tone it down, be a little less put together.

lol wut
    Snapchat Crew

Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Ricky_k is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    i can relate to this
    On a journey to the brighter side of life.
    Writing about depression & self-development.
    ---------------------------------------------------
    My blog: www.boyunderthebridge.com
    ---------------------------------------------------

MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MetaFitX23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro you're young, in hella good shape and a good looking dude (no homo). You've got a lot of things going for you and I can assure you as an older brah there are girls who are checking you out. Probably just oblivious to them.

Sick physique BTW. Keep up the good work.

Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jelet has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i find it hard to believe OP... something you posted is not correct. you probably have no game or are socially awkward. or maybe smell or something...

Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    i can relate to this
    Stats: 154 lbs

no u cant.

OP: Go spit game with a random girl and record it for the misc. let us judge how your voice sounds like, and if you sound like a quiet ******* or have no game etc.

i bet u its one of these...
    Last edited by Jelet; 02-18-2012 at 09:00 PM.
    My favorite miscer:LtGoose (no homo)
    Respect List : ShayZ, , dickyoliver, zuludddd, Thomas.of.Hunter , jcapo, zer0xp , Rasc170,wollo7,ajcoop20,softpounder
    -------
    *L4-l5 Herniated Disc Crew*
    *slap tear shoulder injury crew*

Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Kuzon has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    take my advice okay, you're shredded.
    but you look like a beta, you need to get more charismatic. basically it's all confidence. good luck dave man

Originally Posted by Playlist View Post
    D*mn that's a nice suit!one day I will have aesthetics one day
    Thanks haha. I've been preaching J Crew suits for a while. Check 'em out..very well priced and well fitted!

That may be it. Only issue is that you can't tell by looking at them haha

Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    even tho i really dont like this guy

he hit the nail on the head

also: looking joocy as **** op, mirin
    Thanks brah..

I'll also try to be more observant. I may just be oblivious after all. I'll be going to the MET (museum) tomorrow with friends. I'll be surrounded by people. I'll be sure to see if girls are checking me out.

Originally Posted by jnew19 View Post
    srs brah you may just be an unaware kunt. you're (nohom) pretty attractive with the face and body, i doubt you never get checked out. i never really notice girls checking me out but i've had girls say i'm sexy, cute, check me out andask about me at the pool, etc... hell my last gf was all the **** over me getting dripping wet all the time.

and i say all this not to e-brag, cuz that'd be pathetic. but i almost never notice girls checking me out. i always find out later they think i'm hot or someone points out some girl eyeing me. i'm just not an observant person. I have a feeling you may be the same.
    Like above, I'll be going to the MET tomorrow. I'll see if I could possibly notice girls checking me out

Originally Posted by footmenrow View Post
    That's what you think. I check out girls through my peripheral or reflection. They don't see me look at them.

Chin up breh.
    Peripheral and reflection..got it brah

I don't think I look gay. I get constantly asked if I'm in the military. Guy in one of my classes noted that I look like a Navy SEAL and people agreed with him. Team Rubicon (vets that volunteer, etc) volunteered on one of the projects I was working on at Habitat, and they were all asking me what branch I served in.

Haha don't think I have gay features.

Originally Posted by jnew19 View Post
    STILL strong nohomo but i think you may have a body image problem if your not unobservant as hell. girls loved my body at 6'1, 140, brah. you look way better than i did. you truly have a body image problem or need to be more observant, srs.
    I don't think I have a body image problem. I think I can improve (as anyone can), but I'm beginning to think that my body is only attractive to guys srs

Not in a gay way, but in a motivational way. I only get told I look good by guys srs

Originally Posted by poundfive2 View Post
    what??? he doesnt look gay at all bro
    Haha thanks bro

Originally Posted by giovanny22 View Post
    sounds like some solid advice
    Def noted it brah

Originally Posted by giovanny22 View Post
    lol wut
    Haha thanks

Originally Posted by Ricky_k View Post
    i can relate to this
    Share your story brah..or PM me if you want!

Originally Posted by MetaFitX23 View Post
    Bro you're young, in hella good shape and a good looking dude (no homo). You've got a lot of things going for you and I can assure you as an older brah there are girls who are checking you out. Probably just oblivious to them.

Sick physique BTW. Keep up the good work.
    We'll see brah..I'm at a CC right now and will be transferring into a big university in NYC next spring. Maybe things will change?

Thanks btw!

Ivy League Crew

vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50) vifex will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm pretty sure they are intimidated. I get the same **** at high school when girls don't know what to say to me face to face and they pretend I don't exist but they end up asking all of my friends about me and im like wtf????? I guess you just have to imagine an extremely hot girl now try and have a conversation with her.

xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xvicknumber7x has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You just need to start approaching. They are scared of you.

Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bracket199 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea OP, you got a lot going for you. You do look way older than 19 though. I'd pin you as 21-22 in a heartbeat. Fcuk, you look way older than me.

BTW, do you take any supps or anything? Just curious.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

*Go to theme parks and sit with strangers in rides. To get social pics for Tinder Crew*
    *Phone the talking clock just to hear someones voice Crew*

Originally Posted by Jelet View Post
    i find it hard to believe OP... something you posted is not correct. you probably have no game or are socially awkward. or maybe smell or something...

Stats: 154 lbs

no u cant.

OP: Go spit game with a random girl and record it for the misc. let us judge how your voice sounds like, and if you sound like a quiet ******* or have no game etc.

i bet u its one of these...
    Well, people tend to twist stories and make biased claims. I feel as though I try to be as unbiased as possible. Maybe I am trying to subconsciously leave something out.

I'll be going to a museum with friends later today (now past 12AM ), so I'll see how that goes. I'm not sure if it'll be in the right setting to approach girls. Since they'll tend to be with family, large groups of friends, and boyfriends. But I'll see. If anything I'll approach a girl in school on Tuesday during a break and fill you guys in.

Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    take my advice okay, you're shredded.
    but you look like a beta, you need to get more charismatic. basically it's all confidence. good luck dave man
    To each his own. I feel as though I look masculine. I've never been walked on. People tend to be intimidated by me because I guess they think I'm one of those nice guys that will snap one day if I get pushed haha

Originally Posted by vifex View Post
    I'm pretty sure they are intimidated. I get the same **** at high school when girls don't know what to say to me face to face and they pretend I don't exist but they end up asking all of my friends about me and im like wtf????? I guess you just have to imagine an extremely hot girl now try and have a conversation with her.
    Hmm..well I would have without a doubt been filled in by friends if a girl was asking about me. Maybe that may be it though, I'll ponder that thought!

Originally Posted by xvicknumber7x View Post
    You just need to start approaching. They are scared of you.
    Yeah, I'll start approaching more. I approach girls in social settings, but rarely in public with cold approaches.

Originally Posted by Bracket199 View Post
    Yea OP, you got a lot going for you. You do look way older than 19 though. I'd pin you as 21-22 in a heartbeat. Fcuk, you look way older than me.

BTW, do you take any supps or anything? Just curious.
    Haha I get told I look pretty old. My kids think I'm 40 -__- lulz

I'm just taking a multi now and whey. I just got off creatine. I'll be trying two weeks on/two weeks off.. experimenting to see if I see a difference.

Ivy League Crew

StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500) StrongMeat is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    girls are probably intimidated by your aesthetics(no homo)

just talk to them and be bold

at the end of the day, youre going to be more successful than most people because of looks alone

just chat em up, you might get all the "mirins" on misc but IRL girls get squeamish when they feel beneath someone, thus why its easier for them to talk to your friend(whom im assuming is more on their level)

abuse your stature, i would once i get to low BF%

-StrongMeat-
    "Death is nothing, but to live defeated and inglorious is to die daily." -Napoleon Bonaparte-

-~~ The Auburn University Crew ~~-

rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50) rackpullxtreme will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Older chicks (milfs, cougars) would be all over you as someone to show off to their gfs.

Plus they have an insane sex drive.

jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    No offence and no homo but I got a few decent looking friends who are asethetic as fawk looking because they are 5'6-5'9 standing at 155-175 pound range and for some reason every girl/majority in the gym/public will look at me and talk to me SOMETIMES (I may have to throw some game to get their attention) and I wondered myself why my friends don't get as much attention as I get sometimes. Having a server job and girls talking to me who are very pretty and older and usually married ALWAYS tell me they like tall guys>over fit/bulky short guys. Just the other day 3 guys came in who played for a hockey team who where probably 6'3-6'5 and looked scrowngy/scruffy lookin with bad hygiene and 4 server girls who where married where all saying how F*kn hot these guys where and would cheat on their husbands if they talked to them in a second. Me standing next to these guys when they first came in all the girls/married women servers I work with didn't give a single fk about me for the next hour and even heard them say how sexy tall guys are.

Just saying plenty of short/middle range guys come in (height) who are aesthetic and decent looking and I never once hear anything about them nor see them get looks/attention

RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000) RoWdY_RuFf_BoY is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sick build brah.

From your first post, it just seems your too passive when it comes to women. Like your expecting them to come and say hi to you, that's the passive approach and it's not a very good one.

Girls never come up to me, but some girls just point blank stare like I'm a piece of meat. However, I just say hi and talk, and they seem more than happy to talk to me.

I think you have it in your head that if you look good, then girls will come to you, but your thinking about that too literally. You still have to make an effort and interact with women. No risk, no reward.
    Current: 15% BF

Goal: 10 - 12% bodyfat.

I rep back: <3

jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000) jd1010108 is a complete loser! (-2000)
    Originally Posted by RoWdY_RuFf_BoY View Post
    Sick build brah.

From your first post, it just seems your too passive when it comes to women. Like your expecting them to come and say hi to you, that's the passive approach and it's not a very good one.

Girls never come up to me, but some girls just point blank stare like I'm a piece of meat. However, I just say hi and talk, and they seem more than happy to talk to me.

I think you have it in your head that if you look good, then girls will come to you, but your thinking about that too literally. You still have to make an effort and interact with women. No risk, no reward.
    Yup

Even when you are 6'5

Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Exezy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    IMO OP you look great no homo. You got that nice guy look which is prolly why you will have to make the first move with girls. The dudes who have that sexy look are the ones who get pussy thrown at them even if they are not aesthetic.
    ◄ Stim Dick Mafia ►

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Iknowthatfeel OP. Probably not as good looking or aesthetic as you, but I have to make initial contact with basically everyone. My height possibly has something to do with it, being almost nobody in my area is as tall as I am, but still.

Still though, it kind of pisses me off. A friend of mine is 4 inches shorter, much fatter (probably 18% but lifts), doesn't give a **** about his appearance (doesn't shave regularly, doesn't keep hair nice, dresses in bball shorts or sweatpants + tshirt all day every day) gets much more attention and appreciation from girls. And he was homeschooled, so he has that slightly awkward Icantputmyfingeronit style of talking.

Keep working on it, keep trying I guess.

lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) lowstrife has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by jd1010108 View Post
    No offence and no homo but I got a few decent looking friends who are asethetic as fawk looking because they are 5'6-5'9 standing at 155-175 pound range and for some reason every girl/majority in the gym/public will look at me and talk to me SOMETIMES (I may have to throw some game to get their attention) and I wondered myself why my friends don't get as much attention as I get sometimes. Having a server job and girls talking to me who are very pretty and older and usually married ALWAYS tell me they like tall guys>over fit/bulky short guys. Just the other day 3 guys came in who played for a hockey team who where probably 6'3-6'5 and looked scrowngy/scruffy lookin with bad hygiene and 4 server girls who where married where all saying how F*kn hot these guys where and would cheat on their husbands if they talked to them in a second. Me standing next to these guys when they first came in all the girls/married women servers I work with didn't give a single fk about me for the next hour and even heard them say how sexy tall guys are.

Just saying plenty of short/middle range guys come in (height) who are aesthetic and decent looking and I never once hear anything about them nor see them get looks/attention
    The funny thing is, I get almost none of that.

feelsbadman.jpg