Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)

How can I get a girl to break up with me?

Let's say, hypothetically, I got myself in a relationship I don't want to be in. And let's say for one reason or another I need the girl to break up with me, instead of me breaking up with her.

How can I get her to do it without being too obvious?
    You should always play fair when you have the winning hand.

The ugliest on BB.com Van_Rensselaer's Avatar
    Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Big_League
    Let's say, hypothetically, I got myself in a relationship I don't want to be in. And let's say for one reason or another I need the girl to break up with me, instead of me breaking up with her.

Uh. Why bother? If you don't want her, why be overly courteous?
    I chose not to choose life.

GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100) GonnaBeFamous is not very well liked. (-100)
    Hi Big. Do not lead people on. It is time for you to be TRUTHFUL and step up to the plate and show you CARE for her by being HONEST - that is what being a REAL MAN IS - regardless of Sexuality. TDGC, GonnaBeFamous
    THE GREATEST AND FUNNIEST THREAD EVER!!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=614506

Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000) Big_League is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey I said a HYPOTHETICAL situation. I never said I was in this situation.

Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50) Uncle Bob will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Depends on how attached to you she is. If she is clingy and needy, you might have to be a total ass to even get her to question being with you.

The ugliest on BB.com Van_Rensselaer's Avatar
    Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10) Van_Rensselaer is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    hypothetical then....hmmm. I'd say we're going to some fancy restaurant for a late dinner. Drive the sceanic way around 10 or so, and grap her purse with cell and boot the 5 day ban out of the car and drive away real fast. Deal is done

I'm a genius.
    Last edited by bigpoppaproppy; 08-20-2005 at 11:25 PM.
    I chose not to choose life.

Originally Posted by Uncle Bob
    Depends on how attached to you she is. If she is clingy and needy, you might have to be a total ass to even get her to question being with you.
    Let's say, in this hypothetical situation, she is VERY clingy and needy. Just being a jerk isn't gonna cut it.

StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StarSPlayeR has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the easiest thing to do is to pretend that your broke, dont bring money anywhere and make her pay for everything. Eventually she'll get sick of paying for everything and you'll be having fun for free or at least getting stuff for free. Also you can flirt with other girls/female cashiers/waitresses etc, but not really obviously. also you can ignore half her calls, not pay attention to what she says, and tell her that it wouldnt hurt if she did a few sit ups once in a while or started exercising or losing some weight, etc.
    Last edited by StarSPlayeR; 08-17-2005 at 11:23 PM.

slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250) slag has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I allways think that its best that the person who dislikes the other first brakes up with the other.

the way i think about it, is like you resume that you turn into a job, your the one who brakes up with her, not she broke up with you.

its like saying that you quit your job, you didn't get fired.

that way in the future, if your ex has any connection to your future gf, then she doesn't have anything bad to say, because you didn't piss her off to break up with you, you broke up with her

Lt. of the PIITB Army TwiztedbyDesign's Avatar
    TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250) TwiztedbyDesign has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Let's say, in this hypothetical situation, she is VERY clingy and needy. Just being a jerk isn't gonna cut it.

dont be a douche bro just tell her that your not feeling it, honestly if you start being a dick to her to get her to dump u it will **** her head up more then biteing the bullet in the first place. If this truely is a what if then i would suggest making sure your intentions are clear. Communication is the key. honestly if a chick is being to clingy tell her that, if she gets pissed about it the get rid of her.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed. Yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeaful striking hammer of god

In the bb.com trenches fighting the good fight for anal love...*eyes narrow* straight anal love. Lieutenant Twizted of the PIITB army...

I will bend the red nail. mydamnself's Avatar
    mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250) mydamnself has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    1. Tell her you feel the need to experiment more and bring others into the relationship. or...
    2. Be super nice and tell her you only need her as a friend. Make all of your time available to her. Be painfully nice. She should leave skid marks.
    RKC Instructor
    ---
    Turkish Get Up- 100 lbs.
    5 minute 32 kilo kettlebell snatch test- 68 reps.
    Pistol- 40 kg.
    20 60D nails and 10 Gr2 bolts bent in 20 minutes.
    ---
    I don't haunt this forum. If you say something and I don't reply, I'm not here. If it's important, PM me.

www.averagetoelite.com

ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironman1964bc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Tell her you are a closet S & M freak and then show her your dungeon.

Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50) Sebstar will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    doesnt that mean you need a dungeon in the first place?

No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50) No0b will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Easiest and fastest way is to grow some balls and tell her straight out you don't want to go out with her anymore...

wtf.

system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) system has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Well, you could talk about other girls calling you, wanting to see you while you're with this girl. Then when she asks if you're interested in them, you say "Nah, not really."

Or you could make yourself busy / unavailable when she really needs you - like when she has a flat tire on the highway.

Or tell her you have to work late, then purposely get caught hanging out with your buddies when you're supposed to be at work.

Or call her another girls name, by accidnet, when you're having sex.

Or ask her if she thinks your guy friends are attractive.

Good Luck!
    Height = 6' 1"
    185 lbs @ 15 % BF

Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Taffin has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry

Originally Posted by StarSPlayeR
    the easiest thing to do is to pretend that your broke, dont bring money anywhere and make her pay for everything. Eventually she'll get sick of paying for everything and you'll be having fun for free or at least getting stuff for free. Also you can flirt with other girls/female cashiers/waitresses etc, but not really obviously. also you can ignore half her calls, not pay attention to what she says, and tell her that it wouldnt hurt if she did a few sit ups once in a while or started exercising or losing some weight, etc.
    I refuse to believe that ANY girl is needy enough to put up with ALL of this AT ONCE.

Originally Posted by system
    Or you could make yourself busy / unavailable when she really needs you - like when she has a flat tire on the highway.
    You shouldn't do that to anyone.

If all else fails, you could just man up and break up with her like a grown up.
    "Cruelty has a human heart, every man does play his part." -Iron Maiden, "Paschendale"

WHAT A HORRIBLE NIGHT TO HAVE A CURSE.

"but why make a topic to see other people get mad? answer that question. is this your life that you stay on the computer for hours and make a topic to see other people get mad. then if you do then u have no life. move out of your parents hose and read a book called noob"

eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont you watch seinfeld. "menage e toi"
    "shes practically undressing me with her eyes"

Terror of Tiny Town EngineThatCould's Avatar
    EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000) EngineThatCould is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by slag
    I allways think that its best that the person who dislikes the other first brakes up with the other.

the way i think about it, is like you resume that you turn into a job, your the one who brakes up with her, not she broke up with you.

its like saying that you quit your job, you didn't get fired.

that way in the future, if your ex has any connection to your future gf, then she doesn't have anything bad to say, because you didn't piss her off to break up with you, you broke up with her
    Or just write a letter to her and saying that you want to "brake" up with her. Even a woman would know that a brake is on a car and figure you to be a moron....

A man hasn't truly lived until he's held a stepladder steady for a naked woman.

Revenge is a dish best served cold.

vab has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ask her that you want to PIITB, if she doesn't agree then tell ehr u cannot be with someone who does not enjoy PIITB. If she agrees then PIITB her hardcore and internally bruise her so next time she wont wanna do it again.

Netic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Netic has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Call her mom during sex. The two of you will never be able to look each other in the eye again

-Netic

Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50) Ironager will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by GonnaBeFamous
    Hi Big. Do not lead people on. It is time for you to be TRUTHFUL and step up to the plate and show you CARE for her by being HONEST - that is what being a REAL MAN IS - regardless of Sexuality. TDGC, GonnaBeFamous
    Damn, people still imitating John H?
    --- Ron Paul 2008!!! ---

Go 'BOOM', like you're saying, "Take a look at this hunk a man."

"That's the ultimate power -- your vocabulary. How you communicate. Study vocabulary. The more words you have, the better you can communicate, and the quicker you can put someone away."

Real men are not available. They are climbing mountains. They are swimming across rivers. What are YOU doing? Browsing a goddamn forum?!?!?!?!!

Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50) Inox will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should be honest, man...even if there's going to be fallout.

If you don't want to be with her, you should tell her. Promptly. Don't be a cold tool about it, if there's any way to be gentle, but do tell her.

Imagine how you'd feel if you were really into someone, and you found out that they were only still with you because they hadn't figured out how to get rid of you yet.

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eyemack
    dont you watch seinfeld. "menage e toi"
    dont YOU watch seinfeld? it backfired!
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) eyemack has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tbomb
    dont YOU watch seinfeld? it backfired!
    well for george it did, but jerry said it to switch roomates and it worked, so tough call
    "shes practically undressing me with her eyes"

WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) WolverineGuy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Just **** someone else and tell her about it. Always worked for me.

Seriously though, man up about it. You're not helping yourself or her.

tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000) tbomb is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by eyemack
    well for george it did, but jerry said it to switch roomates and it worked, so tough call
    no, they were both trying to get the girl to break up with them but in both cases the chick was into the 3-some. backfired for both of them.
    i represent angry, gun-toting, meat-eating ****ing people!

Don't hate cuz I'm CDN. BORN2BREED's Avatar
    BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000) BORN2BREED is just really nice. (+1000)
    sleep with her sister!

TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50) TheNibblet will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Start acting like gollum when you're around her.
    I like to masturbate

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Tell her she drove you to being a homosexual.

Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Vince Vega has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I wouldn't see any situation where you needed the girl to dump you instead of just being honest with her and breaking up with her. But I would just say, "I think we should bring another woman into this relationship." Tell her that you have a swingers mentality, and that you think that she should leave you if she can't deal with it.

The worst that could happen is that she agrees to bring in another chick.
    Mama don't let your babies grow up to be cowboys.