Thread: Ripped or not

bigjaylaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjaylaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Ripped or not

Do you think this is ripped enough. These pictures were taken 5 days out from my first show.... I was depleted.

Hopefully I have managed to attach it correctly - if not aplogies.
    Attached Images

Saul77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saul77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saul77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saul77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Saul77 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigjaylaw
    Do you think this is ripped enough. These pictures were taken 5 days out from my first show.... I was depleted.

You look ripped enough to me. Great work. What are your stats? Height and weight? Just curious.
    Im not looking to look like ronnie coleman. I want a solid 180lb-200lb, being able to lift more than my bodyweight, and showing pecks, abs, and arms without flexing... After that, ill just cut, build stamina and endurance by running, and just maintain the shape...

In fact, im pretty happy with how i look right now... Im just having a little trouble with my pecks...

-GTac01-

jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jimpern has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Great pic of a great physique! You certainly do look ready for the show--how did you do?

bigjaylaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) bigjaylaw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    See signature below. The pictures were taken approx 1-2 years ago, see picture below, i was probably closer to 230 then.
    Attached Images
    6' 2"

Off-season: 280-290lb
    Competion: 240lb - need another 10lb this year

Best lifts:
    Deadlift with wraps : 704lb
    Squat : 550lb (hard when you are tall)
    Bench : too bad to mention <400lb

Train 4 days a week.
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders
    Wed - Back/Calves
    Fri - Arms
    Sat - Legs (excluding calves) - only till i puke.

My first show won, easily the most ripped in show, next couple of times have't quite been able to replicate the hardness, but placed second twice. Its pretty tough being 6' 2" as you need a lot of mass to stand next to a 5' 8" guy.

Maybe I shoudl do strongman.
    6' 2"

Best lifts:

Train 4 days a week.
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders
    Wed - Back/Calves
    Fri - Arms

yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pretty ripped bro.. keep it up!!

dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000) dieselbuilder is just really nice. (+1000)
    lookin gooooooood
    I was very fortunate to live in this time when bodybuilding was embraced by Hollywood, embraced by doctors, embraced by the world.
    -Joe Gold

I say we get that embracement back!

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ****, your shoulders are really chiseled. Good work!
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Pope is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You have some nasty shoulders, you can really see it in the first pic. Keep up the good work!
    "I hear that France have raised their Terror alert level from 'Hide' to 'Run away'!"-Neil_I

bump
    6' 2"

Best lifts:

Train 4 days a week.
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders
    Wed - Back/Calves
    Fri - Arms

god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50) god hand will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Angry

**** you bastard for the.............yes your cut up.

Train Hard = Big Gains DarkMuscle's Avatar
    DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50) DarkMuscle will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Your shoulders and back are ripped bro. Nice job.

Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Classical has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Very impressive. Separation in the arms......wow. Nice work.

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Delts are unbelievable. Lats are wide. Back is thick and ripped. Arms are huge. In the first pic, you have a vein on the back of your arm that runs all the way up to the peak of your left bicep. I don't know that I've ever seen that before. It looks cool, though.

But those delts are insane. Great job.

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

You look very ripped to me
    Great looking back and shoulder.

Alex89 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

another pic

post a full body front pic. Can't see below chest in other pic

I cant believe that 1400 plus views with only a few comments...

I will post some offeason and competion photos in due course.
    6' 2"

Best lifts:

Train 4 days a week.
    Mon - Chest/Shoulders
    Wed - Back/Calves
    Fri - Arms

thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thursdayno1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I cant believe that 1400 plus views with only a few comments...

I will post some offeason and competion photos in due course.
    Sorry mate most of em would've gone straight to the gym after seeing your pics. Inspiring stuff. You do look very ripped but we havnt seen anything below the jugs. Stick at body building though, its hard to stick it at your height but when you get back on top you'll be stoked you kept going.
    Life is good

herzblutx88 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look awesome dude. people probly take one look at the pics and think, this guy doesnt need to be told he looks good, its obvious. keep it up.

Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Fred Flinstone is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice physique, very ripped

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    wow, ripped and just plain big.

Copestake has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats what i like to see (y)

machwave5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Excellent shots - great work!

ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ampstang has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes, very ripped. Good job!
    08/11/05
    Weight: 195
    Height: 6'0"

Best Lifts:
    Flat Bench: 335x1
    Squat: 375x8 (weak)
    Deadlift: 445X7
    Straight-bar curls: 135x7

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    looks ripped to me....nice job

dIppaaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dIppaaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dIppaaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) dIppaaaa has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ****ing hell u look as ripped as a ****lian after being penetrated by a 25 inch cock