Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr Beer has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by sticky fingers
    this is kind of like the 'rap sucks' thread on the music section

NO ONE F****** cares where you live and for the people who say that theres more hot chicks in austrailia (while being an idiotic statement- there are hot chicks everywhere) have you ever been to america???

you talk funny and you have a fragile ecoysystem

and did you see that simpsons episode when they went to austrailia

btw rugby is BORING

i sense i'm going to get neg repped by some arrogant aussies but 1- reps don't really mean anything
    2-why is your country sooooooooooooooo great????
    Well, you just stopped all those "Australia" threads dead in their tracks, didn't you? Except for starting one yourself., that is. Good job, moron.
    "A stupid man's report of what a clever man says can never be accurate, because he unconsciously translates what he hears into something he can understand."

phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) phundi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by martydaman
    what i dont understand is how they (and us) indaved Iraq when 87% of americans dont know where Iraq is

they probably just picked a country at random of the globe?

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what i dont understand is how they (and us) indaved Iraq when 87% of americans dont know where Iraq is
    Civilians don't need to know.
    $AJ on bf%: pattern memorization...proprioception...+food

DieselWeasel: Get a clue and lift some weights.

Hunting for moar fibras martydaman's Avatar
    martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxiw
    Civilians don't need to know.
    im shocked you think that.
    so American Civilians dont need to know anything about global geography?

Fine, lets bring this to a local scale

49 percent cannot find New York
    http://archives.cnn.com/2002/EDUCATI...eography.quiz/
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50) maxiw will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im shocked you think that.
    so American Civilians dont need to know anything about global geography?

Fine, lets bring this to a local scale

http://archives.cnn.com/2002/EDUCATI...eography.quiz/
    Governments have a lot of international dealings and affairs that their civilians are unaware of their geographical relation. Finding a country on a map is virtually inconsequential to the life of the average joe.
    Last edited by maxiw; 08-14-2005 at 05:37 AM.

martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000) martydaman is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by maxiw
    Governments have a lot of international dealings and affairs that their civilians are unaware of their geographical relation. Finding a country on a map is virtually inconsequential to the life of the average joe.
    Personally i believe that everyone should have a BASIC knowledge of the world they live on. Its helps to give you a perspective of where you/your country is in comparison to others not to mention a better grasp of ethnic cultures and traditions.

But most importantly, New York is one of the most popular cities in the world. Even i know where it lies, since i was 10. hard to believe most Americans in their 20's cant find it.
    "A good thread is like a miniskirt. Short enough to keep you interested, and long enough to cover the entire subject"

Personally i believe that everyone should have a BASIC knowledge of the world they live on. Its helps to give you a perspective of where you/your country is in comparison to others not to mention a better grasp of ethnic cultures and traditions.

But most importantly, New York is one of the most popular cities in the world. Even i know where it lies, since i was 10. hard to believe most Americans in their 20's cant find it.
    In relation to the American youth in that article trying to identify countries in the Middle East, I think most young Australians and Europeans would have just as much trouble in identifying 3rd world countries in Africa or Asia.

outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50) outbreak will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    wow great insult mate zing!!!!

i'll ask you a question: where are all the best movies made

who in the past 20 years had the best music(g and r, metallica, slayer, red hot chili peppers, etc..)

what country is the only superpower????
    Flea is from australia.
    I'll get this one, put it on my card
    I get frequent flyer mileage
    And a booklet of upgrades
    So next time I visit the third world
    I won't have to fly second class

Journal: currently doing westside for skinny bastards. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4009573

there is never enough spa Milimber's Avatar
    Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50) Milimber will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Does Anyone read the rules around here?

1) Do not attempt to start flamewars (ie: no baiting). Posts that are irrelevant, insulting, or simply stupid that are posted in an attempt to start flamewars, increase post count or generally cause aggrevation will be closed or deleted. Repeated violations of this rule will result in a ban.

9) Be respectful of the other members. Racism, bigotry & sexism will not be tolerated. We do allow frank discussion with the other members, and like to have a laugh, but some things are not appropriate. Repeatedly flaming, insulting and attempting to cause fights with other members will not be allowed and can result in a ban. Please be respectful to the board, the members and moderators. If you have a problem with another board member, please PM a moderator about it.

13) No posts about RACE. We do not allow posts asking about preferences or functions of various races, ethnicities or creeds. This always end up turning bad and will be closed or deleted.
    The Answer you are looking for is SQUATS AND MILK
    "The best activities for your health are pumping and humping."
    Yes i am a strength and conditioning coach. No i will not write you a program.

olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10) olaf christ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by wade1226

Would you like to go head-to-head with me on reading skills?

I'd like a good laugh.
    lmao, storybooks at dawn...

Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100)

Thumbs up

I agree these Australian threads are really annoying. Thank **** we live in different timezones so i have minimal contact with them.

Oh, almost forgot.....247 ahead. suck it.

Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10) Lakn is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Seriously, how about a ban on nationalism? That'd be nice.

sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by lucious
    No, but my dad could beat up your dad.
    so how old are you????

sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100) sticky fingers is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by outbreak
    Flea is from australia.
    yeah but he immigrated to cali at a very short age

wow ac/dc what an overrated band- if they don't make lyrics that a 'tarded 5 year old vould write, i'd eat my words...

Originally Posted by D3xter Jax
    WELL YEAH MOFO? WELL HOW ABOUT YOU COME D0WN HERE 2 ISRAEL AND LET'S SEE WHO BEAT UP WHO!!!!!!!!!1111
    i'd rather not get sucied bombed

wow all caps

grrrrr you're real angry

yeah 1111
    Last edited by sticky fingers; 08-14-2005 at 12:17 PM.

Originally Posted by dparm99
    You realise that if you kept your fingers out of your mum's snatch they wouldn't be sticky...
    no, like i said before its from your moms snatch

oh wait i don't finger 50year old obese whores with an eye patch and mustache

Originally Posted by dparm99
    How old are you? You're a joke!
    Btw someone please pos rep me so i can get back all the reps i lost when sticky ***got negged me haha
    i'm 17 and how am i a joke????

i'm just shut up about being from austrailia

NO ONE CARES

Originally Posted by phundi
    i think you mean it starts with a u and ends with a nited nations...australia and america will never go to war. infact, australia controls 1/3 of the worlds uranium resources, the one element that makes your country a world power....mmm perhaps we should sell it to nations to make nuclear weapons? oo wait, Australia only sells it to countries for energy purposes, we enjoy living on the earth, and dont want to see america blow a big ****in hole in it due to their hyperinflated ego.
    i'm an arrogant american and damn proud of it

i'd call you foreigners if i actualy went to austrailia (fat chance)

while wearing a shirt called: austrailia- future home of east rhode(sp) island

and btw we could kick your ass- is austrailia a superpower?????

D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100)

Talking Lol Haha

i'd rather not get sucied bombed

wow all caps

grrrrr you're real angry

yeah 1111
    Well yeah?!

Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100) Kaaji is not very well liked. (-100)
    australia is a joke

Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100) Vagisil is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Kaaji
    australia is a joke
    Yeah!

maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wade1226

Whee!
    but this one is legit so stfu
    Attached Images

maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) maverick22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Vagisil
    I agree these Australian threads are really annoying. Thank **** we live in different timezones so i have minimal contact with them.

Oh, almost forgot.....247 ahead. suck it.
    actually i find guys with names like urs more annoying. trying to front like ur some stud, chances are u never seen a vag in ur life. putz!

Originally Posted by D3xter Jax
    Well yeah?!

why did you take offense- i'm not anti-semetic and i wasn't bad mouthing israel????

anyway serpeant 3 people pos repped me because of this thread....

Chgeck out all the neg reps on this page. haha stfu trolls.

morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) morry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Chgeck out all the neg reps on this page. haha stfu trolls.
    You idiot. At least that comment was kinda funny.

Originally Posted by morry
    You idiot. At least that comment was kinda funny.
    whta the hell are you talking abotu.

D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100)
    why did you take offense- i'm not anti-semetic and i wasn't bad mouthing israel????

anyway serpeant 3 people pos repped me because of this thread....
    Stop trying to be funny, you look like an idiot.

Originally Posted by maverick22
    actually i find guys with names like urs more annoying. trying to front like ur some stud, chances are u never seen a vag in ur life. putz!
    Do you know what vagisil is troll?

Do you know what vagisil is troll?
    lol. probably not by the sounds of it