XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)

ProTan One Coat Bronzer Mousse....brings the suck

Just tried the stuff and I have to say...completely unimpressed. Its streaks and does not go on well. It also washes off very easy so it would surely run if you are sweating onstage.

I was hoping to use it after 5 coats of protan...but I guess not. Anybody have any luck with Jan Tana Competition Color over the Protan base??

Also, Dream Tan is NOT an option. The NANBF shows that I compete in do not allow it.

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

Competative Bodybuilder NIUbodybuilder0's Avatar
    NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100) NIUbodybuilder0 is not very well liked. (-100)
    bro this is the way to go. Put your base coats of pro tan on. That is all you need. 15 min before you go on stage, start applying your HOT STUFF by pro tan. It will act as an oil and on top of it make your vascularity come out. It looks sweet. For my show last saturday i had the pro tan base, and was going to try the dream tan, but ended up not getting the chance to put it on, so i used the hot stuff. It looked sweet.
    2005 NPC Caveman Classic Top 5.
    Middleweight Division

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks man. thats exactly what I have done in the past...and you are right, it looks good. I was hoping to get a bit darker though. I am a combo of swedish, norwegian, irish and english = PALE. I use no less than 5 coats of protan(have used 7 in the past) and I am still only in the median 50% in terms of dark skin on stage. I was hoping to use something before I go out on stage to make me that much darker...I am going to try some Jana Tana Competition color and see what that looks like over the protan. If it works, great, if not I just go back to layering the hell outta the protan...

any other thoughts?

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by XTRMEWJ
    Just tried the stuff and I have to say...completely unimpressed. Its streaks and does not go on well. It also washes off very easy so it would surely run if you are sweating onstage.

I was hoping to use it after 5 coats of protan...but I guess not. Anybody have any luck with Jan Tana Competition Color over the Protan base??

Also, Dream Tan is NOT an option. The NANBF shows that I compete in do not allow it.

Sean
    ive used jan tana for my show worked great.. everybody said i had the best tan in the show.. here is link

http://www.photoreflect.com/scripts/...&ts=1123464368

i was in the red trunks

Did you use Protan as a base? If so, how many coats? You looked good so that gives me hope in regards to Jan Tana. I am going to buy some today and give it a shot. Never know till you try.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hulk7280 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yea i used protan as a base.. i did one coat wensday, one coat thursday, 2 coats friday, and thne the bronzer on sat. (i didnt shower friday or saturday morning) hope that helps

Thanks man. That does help...one more question...

Did the Jan Tana go on pretty easily? Also did it streak or anything? I just ordered some so I guess I will find out soon enough.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com

Winner....Jan Tana Competition Color. Just got it the other day and tried it out. Goes on exponentially better than the afore mentioned junk. Now I just need to see how dark it makes me after 5 or 6 coats of protan.

Thanks for the help guys.

Sean

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

www.thedietdoc.com