brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

What's a good protein shake for breakfast?

Hey I want to buy a protein shake with all different types of slow absorbing proteins for a breakfast shake. I was thinking of maybe muscle milk? Cany anyone suggest something?
    5'11 17 years old No Strict Diet
    Cardio almost every day.
    Goal Weight - 155-165lbs Depends how i look?

08/06-175lbs *Took Picture*
    08/13-174lbs
    08/20-173*didnt do any cardio all last week*

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Prolab Lean Mass Matrix, or VPX Micellean.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Jwillbc55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do yourself a favor and try the Labrada Instant Breakfast Shakes (Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal and Blueberry)
    www.f4wonline.com - The Best ProWrestling Site on the Web

jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jasontw has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    pro lab lean matrix dont get bannana/strabbarry though

Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Mas Flow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

i just began to take it but i luv Muscle Milk in the morning.
    Mutha Fuker wana act
    Como si tuviera cria y corazon
    Porque andas con el vaqueo de fulano y peresejo
    No quiere decir que seas gangsta
    Siges siendo el mismo Pendejo
    La calle me llama o boy I Luv da drama
    Have U seen a boricua loco chasin U con un AK................ Los guantes put 'em up no te quites que paso ni99a what?

Warrior13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warrior13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warrior13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Warrior13 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say muscle milk also.. all the flavors are delicious.. Any cheap protein powder will do the job also (Designer or ON 100% protein) just add in some fruit and PB and youre good to go.

brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10) brooklynlex is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks for the suggestions!!! I am going to research all of them and make my decision. You guys are really helpful. Reps.
    5'11 17 years old No Strict Diet
    Cardio almost every day.
    Goal Weight - 155-165lbs Depends how i look?

08/06-175lbs *Took Picture*
    08/13-174lbs
    08/20-173*didnt do any cardio all last week*

whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) whitedevil74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Immediatley upon waking you may want a whey shake just to get protein into your body immediately. After that follow with a good blend. My recommendation, as well as from many well respected members on this board is ultra-peptide. Much better than Muscle Milk and taste as good IMO.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/xf/ultrap.html

It can also be had for around $20.00 if you look around. GOOGLE it.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Any type of whey would be fine...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Syntrax Matrix is a good cheap blend, Nutrabolics Isobolic is an expensive but high quality and tasty blend, and Xtreme Formulations Ultrapeptide is a delicious casein based product that could be used as well but is better suited as a pre-bed shake.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) The Wolf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I mix my own. One heaping scoop of casein protein, another or Strawberry ON Natural whey & 2 scoops of Carbogain maltodextrin.

45 g of fast and slow digesting protein.

60g of complex carbs.

Waaaaay cheaper than any pre made mix. Plus I know exactly what I'm getting.

Oh, and did I mention it tastes better than any mrp I've ever had?

I actually have 2 of these a day. Pre and post workout I just use the ON Whey alone and before bed just Casein & carbs with a half a scoop of ON added for the enzymes.

Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Drew1200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My morning shake consists of...

around 25g of whey

2-3 egg whites

milk!

its alot of protein all at once but I think the milk slows down the digestion, and eggs are supposedly one of the slowest digesting longest lasting sources of amino acids you can find. hope this helps
    I will body slam you so f*cking hard
    that you will poop your bald pants.

2SCRAWNY has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    muscle milk

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    ^ Nice. I don't see what the fascination is with thse matrix/blend shakes. After a 9 hours sleep, the last thing I want is a slow digesting protein. I have a double scoop of whey with juice the second I get up, after about 15 minutes my breakfast is ready and I chow down on 6 eggs, toast, oatmeal and fruit.

Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Sixpack has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Make your own from rolled oats or steel cut oats with a whey protien isolate/concentrate and or use a whey protien BLend with some healthy fats for a quick meal
    Official Champion Performance Forum Rep
    www.championperformance.com
    @teamchampion
    20%off all Champion products in November!

"Tough Times Don't Last, But Tough People Do"
    POPS 12-17-89
    "IN GOD WE TRUST"

evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) evilsteve02 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i thought u just needed something that was fast acting.....so i'd take optimum 100% whey

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Audioslave
    Prolab Lean Mass Matrix, or VPX Micellean.
    do you guys consider prolab lean mass matrix to be expensive to be supplementing with?
    doesn't watch t.v.

cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) cakedonkey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Whey + oats + milk.

No need for anything fancy. That will get the job done and then some.
    SAN Nutrition
    sann.net / pumpedmag.com / starmarklabs.com

Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Omid has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i really like to do oatmeal with whey protein in it, but if you're on the go, you might try whey protein with oats in a blender, throw in a banana maybe for some extra taste.

-Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) -Ironside- is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I just ordered 4 cases of muscle milk. I usually take 1 in the morning before breakfast than one before bed.
    old broken soldier
    ACPT, NSCA
    Hughumanity.org
    Remembering the fallen

Stasher1 - Reps owed

Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Sickofblending has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i say no protien shakes for breakfast. egg whites/wheat bread/oatmeal. then 1/2 to 2 hrs later, then drink your protien shake

Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10) Abu Misho is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Dymatize Mega Milk is great,the ingredients are 100% like Muscle Milk except for the Chromium and Potassium,the main difference is the price,go with the 5 pounder of Mega Milk and you'll be fine.i wonder why people are still buying muscle milk while there is a cheaper product with the same ingredients and quality ?!!

yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) yankees42885 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yah i would def recommend whole food... there is no reason that you cant wake up 15 mins early to prepare eggs and oatmeal... however if do run into times where u are on the run, i would agree with some of these guys in that the lean body breakfasts (blueberry; banana= not too good)
    i think they are 390 cals, 7 grams of fat, 40 g of protein and 35 grams of mostly whole carbs (6 sugars)

Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Audioslave is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by armz_ha
    do you guys consider prolab lean mass matrix to be expensive to be supplementing with?
    Expensive? Possibly. But worth it.
    YOU ARE NOT A SLAVE

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I drink a protein shake first thing when im awake than eat eggs like 2-3hr later when im at work and can get a cook to make an omellete for me..

if im at home i eat eggs first than drink a shake 2-3hr later.

correct me if Im wrong...but wouldnt whey be ideal for the am shake? since your body is thriving for protein after a long sleep (even if your taking casein pre bed), and I believe whey is absorbed quickest out of all the proteins ...right?
    thanks

turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50) turkish will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You really don't need those expensive casein blends. This is what I do with my hand blender, it both tastes awesome and is very nutritious, just like a breakfast should be:

- 2 scoops of unflavored WPC 80%
    - Skim milk
    - Rolled oats (make sure you let them soak for 1-2 minutes so they get mixed better with the blender)
    - A handful of peanuts or almonds (yes, actual nuts, not butter)
    - Sugar free pudding powder to flavor as I like (it also has inulin and some other fibers in it, and the xanthan gum makes the shake so creamy).
    - Optional : a banana.

I can have this shake all day every day.

Strength/Condition Coach jdiritto's Avatar
    jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdiritto will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    sounds good.. i might try it someday i bought a blender like a year ago cause mens health and the abs diet where all about making shakes and smoothes and all..and i think i've used it 3-4x...twice i know were to grind up flaxseed.

thanks for the info!