Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Going in for gyno surgery again......

Well guys on Tuesday I am going in for a third attempt at tackling my chest. I started getting gyno at about 11, and only realised what it was thanks to you guys about 15 months ago. Firstly I really need your support and wishes as I really need to get this out of the way, I cant take this anymore. It has ruined my life. I first had surgery in april of 2001, and again 4 months ago.
    Now another problem is what do I tell people? I only told my parents before the second op. I thought I had had gotten away with it, but hell, no I didnt. The were good about it, but I did not tell my sisters or anyone else. Last time I said I dropped a bar on my chest and cracked some ribs. Most fell for it , but then my sis started complaining that she would get the gym sued for not looking after me as I did not go to hospital in an ambulance etc. I never thought that far! So please, what do I say as an excuse for not being able to move all of a sudden, and also I will be big time stoned when I come back from day surgery. Thanks
    peace

TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000) TheGuy98 is just really nice. (+1000)
    you tore your pec, no one to blame, you need surgery for it...
    i hope the op goes well bro...keep us posted!
    Live forever....

lsd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    just tell them you want your man boobs removed.
    seriously, why not be honest with your family?

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    why 3 surgeries?
    The only way to predict the future is to create it.

Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000) Templar is a name known to all. (+5000)
    and why dont you just tell em you got gyno?
    The only way to predict the future is to create it.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    have you tried any prescriptions/supps to clear the gyno?
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

ex banana-eater has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Templar
    why 3 surgeries?
    if you knew what you were doing you would get the gland removed the first time and no need for the extra surgeries. and why would your parents care if you got surgery man? just tell them

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    so, you've had 2 surgeries and your parents didn't know about them?

Okkkkkkkkay, unless you're 18, they'd have to have signed a consent form and would therefor know what's going on.
    Booo

-Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) -Atheist- has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    nothing clears gyno except surgery.

--Why would you have to make an excuse for not moving??? they only make a small cut on the nipple and remove the tissue...people walk right out of the doctors office. If people getting abdominoplasties walk the next day certainly you could.
    "Doubt whom you will, but never yourself." --Christian Bovee

I Might not be all that, but I'm all I think about!

''There are none more ignorant and useless, then they that seek answers on their knees, with their eyes closed.'' - Karl E. Taylor

Faith is an excuse for lack of evidence

Jock has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yea, i'm kinda confused. I thought it was a really simple, inexpensive surgery? If u've got any more information on like how much the surgery is, what they do, all that, i'd really appreciate it if u;d send me a message with it. I have gyno myself, so i'm curious. thanx

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Jock
    Yea, i'm kinda confused. I thought it was a really simple, inexpensive surgery? If u've got any more information on like how much the surgery is, what they do, all that, i'd really appreciate it if u;d send me a message with it. I have gyno myself, so i'm curious. thanx
    2.5k. But it's a simple procedure.
    Last edited by DYnomyte001; 09-01-2002 at 11:07 AM.
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

Registered User Matthew Shepard's Avatar
    Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10) Matthew Shepard is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally posted by DYnomyte001

2500 grand. But it's a simple procedure.

2500 GRAND! I didn't realize the surgery was over a million dollars
    RIP Matthew Shepard--gone but NEVER forgotten!

Check Out My Transformation Photos! (305lb-159lb) : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152603323&p=1043189043&viewfull=1#post1043189043

out on the gotfina boards there is a guy who did do-it-yourself-at-home gyno surgery. it was quite cool, he has pictures and everything, search those boards if you wanna see.

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally posted by ex banana-eater
    out on the gotfina boards there is a guy who did do-it-yourself-at-home gyno surgery. it was quite cool, he has pictures and everything, search those boards if you wanna see.

do-it-yourself? oh yea, that's real smart

next i'm going to a do-it-yourself-at-home-circumcision
    Booo

W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50) W8 Lifter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^ most circumcisions are done at home

DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000) DYnomyte001 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by Matthew Shepard

2500 GRAND! I didn't realize the surgery was over a million dollars
    haha wise ass
    Eternal Creatures are not so prudent.

Member since Nov 2001

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally posted by -Atheist-

nothing clears gyno except surgery.

actually, i've read studies on some scripts that do clear gyno up, and vitex has worked for people on this board. i will find the studies if you wish.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

wait a minute

when you do gyno surgery, aren't you out for a couple of months? won't that INCREASE the ammount of fat on your chest while you can't work-out? sounds like an expensive and vicious cycle...is it really that bad? If it's something you can't help, forget about it
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Originally posted by amusclehead

do-it-yourself? oh yea, that's real smart

next i'm going to a do-it-yourself-at-home-circumcision
    actually it was realy smart. he saved 3000-4000 dollars, and the surgery only took minutes.

p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000) p0w3rlift3r is just really nice. (+1000)
    if you continue to get gyno cut the damn mammary gland out !
    I've seen a 15 year old deadlift 440 lbs. first time ever touching a weight
    I've witnessed a begginer increase there total 350 lbs. the first month
    I myself can show you men bench pressing 821 lbs. men deadlifting nearly 940 lbs. men squatting 1104 lbs.
    Powerlifting the sport of imposibility to Bodybuilders everywhere

Whats my post workout drink? half a bottle of Jack Daniels No. 7 sounds about right

jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jambo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Okkkkaaayyy, I think I need to clear things up a bit. Now, when I first had it I was just over 18, and did not need any permission. I pretended I was going away on a uni trip for three days. At this point it was done on NHS for free. They removed all breast tissue and some fat from chest area. But the result left me with a deformed chest. Because around the nipple area was a lot of excess fat, not breast tissue.
    The second time was plastic surgery, lyposuction. This was done privately for £2000, and I told my parents before I arranged this one. Now this was also not successful, as I still had the same problem after. The reason I could not move is because of the severeness of the case. A lot of fat was removed from nipple area and under armpit, strange case. And I was bruised and battered for about a month.
    I made a complaint that the surgeon did not do a good job, so I am now getting the same thing done for £709, as the cost must be covered, no profit made.
    So this surgery is not really for removal of brast tissue, but re shaping my chest again through fat removal. It is not because I am too fat, just the gyno messed up my body shape.
    Now, I cannot tell my friends and family that I am having boobs removed because it is embarrasing obviously! Even to my sisters, they dont need to know the truth. This is personal, so again any ideas?

SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SYRIANKID has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

huh

doesn't gyno go away if you cut really really hard, like ****lian style? or will it just come back when you are back to lifting hard?
    *** There is no one free of all need, of whom all else are in absolute need, but God ***

Pbuh: If anyone testifies that None has the right to be worshipped but God Alone Who has no partners, and that Muhammad is His Servant and His Apostle, and that Jesus is God's Servant and His Apostle and His Word which He bestowed on Mary and a Spirit created by Him, and that Paradise is true, and Hell is true, God will admit him into Paradise

Yeti has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahahahaha ****lian style lol

and no if its gyno it won't go away but i guess if you cut your body fat to like 1% like them then maybe it would.
    "i eat ya children"-Mike Tyson

Metaphorical has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    Gyno gets real real bad after the long years of doing nothing about it, if he knew about that when he was younger he probably would have.... even though they are not even close to 100% effective, and don't even work on some people...
    16 (in october)
    Clean Bulk
    202 lbs (Updated)
    5'10
    Bodybuilding seriously for 1 1/2 years.

Peace.

Re: huh

Originally posted by SYRIANKID
    doesn't gyno go away if you cut really really hard, like ****lian style? or will it just come back when you are back to lifting hard?
    Some get lucky and it goes away naturally, but for most its withem for the rest of their life. (unles they buckle down and do something about it) And if its a real case of gyno, cutting would do nothing about it, most people think they have gyno when they just have fat locked up in there chest area , then they do cardio and get into shape.. cut the BF and it dissapears... and they think "ohh i cured gyno" when really they did not have gyno in the first place... uno

Peace

Jambo: sorry to hear that, i wish you the best of luck with your gyno, and hopefully this will be thelast time you need surgery... how old are you and how bad was your gyno?

pz
    Last edited by Metaphorical; 09-03-2002 at 12:34 PM.
    16 (in october)
    Clean Bulk
    202 lbs (Updated)
    5'10

Peace.

Originally posted by jambo
    Okkkkaaayyy, I think I need to clear things up a bit. Now, when I first had it I was just over 18, and did not need any permission. I pretended I was going away on a uni trip for three days. At this point it was done on NHS for free. They removed all breast tissue and some fat from chest area. But the result left me with a deformed chest. Because around the nipple area was a lot of excess fat, not breast tissue.
    The second time was plastic surgery, lyposuction. This was done privately for £2000, and I told my parents before I arranged this one. Now this was also not successful, as I still had the same problem after. The reason I could not move is because of the severeness of the case. A lot of fat was removed from nipple area and under armpit, strange case. And I was bruised and battered for about a month.
    I made a complaint that the surgeon did not do a good job, so I am now getting the same thing done for £709, as the cost must be covered, no profit made.
    So this surgery is not really for removal of brast tissue, but re shaping my chest again through fat removal. It is not because I am too fat, just the gyno messed up my body shape.
    Now, I cannot tell my friends and family that I am having boobs removed because it is embarrasing obviously! Even to my sisters, they dont need to know the truth. This is personal, so again any ideas?
    You can go with the pectoral injury again, and say you need more work done .. or some bones need to be like reshaped or something, i dunno... that sucks man, again...i wish the best for you and i hope you get this fixed...

If i were you originally though i would of got the gland removed and a little bit of breast fat then took something like omega 3 (flax seed oul) and done cardio etc.... that would of bin the better route for you,but good luck with all that man, sorry to hear this!

peace
    16 (in october)
    Clean Bulk
    202 lbs (Updated)
    5'10

Peace.

Red face

Hello friends, I am back from surgery now, feeling tired, but just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for the input. I have limited movement in my upper half obviously, but it is not as severe pain as it was last time. The bruising will really kick in over the next few days. Last time the put a tubigrip around my chest and back like a vest and it was so tight that it made the pain a lot worse and digged into the bruises. This time I told them not to do that, so the just put a dressing on, and i am feeling much more comfortable. I guess my story will be a straight forward gym injury. I really pray to god that this will be it. The surgon was pleased and said my chest was completely rid of fat and was flat now, but it still looks the same at the moment because of swelling. I will see in a few weeks. I better go and rest now.
    Thanks a lot peeps.

Originally posted by jambo
    Hello friends, I am back from surgery now, feeling tired, but just wanted to update you guys. Thanks for the input. I have limited movement in my upper half obviously, but it is not as severe pain as it was last time. The bruising will really kick in over the next few days. Last time the put a tubigrip around my chest and back like a vest and it was so tight that it made the pain a lot worse and digged into the bruises. This time I told them not to do that, so the just put a dressing on, and i am feeling much more comfortable. I guess my story will be a straight forward gym injury. I really pray to god that this will be it. The surgon was pleased and said my chest was completely rid of fat and was flat now, but it still looks the same at the moment because of swelling. I will see in a few weeks. I better go and rest now.
    Thanks a lot peeps.
    Good job, now in a couple months ( if it was me i'd sure wait it out for awhile.....with that many surgery's in a row) n you can start workin out! Don't they place a metal plate you can put under your shirt? that protects your pecs? or just bandages etc.. and how was the operation, i've never had surgery... but i had a bad knee injury awhile back in kickboxing and my doctor did tests and luckily i just needed to rest it for along time and slowly recouperate... but whats a surgery like, do you pass out then wake up just like you were sleeping or? did you dream at all.. lol im curious , also if this turns out succsessfull asfar as looks.. will your gyno come back over the long years from NOW, or is it gone for the most?
    Last edited by Metaphorical; 09-03-2002 at 12:41 PM.
    16 (in october)
    Clean Bulk
    202 lbs (Updated)
    5'10

Peace.

Metamorphical thanks for your support. Hopefully I will be back in the gym within six weeks, I really feel depressed when I can't train, it is like a big chunk of my life being taken away! I am addicted to bodybuilding. Generally the put a compression vest over you chest, this the tupigrip I mentioned before.
    The procedure took about one hour. All morning they were checking my blood presure and pulse etc. I was fasting as well in case of sickness after the op. The put a cream on my hand to numb it so I would not feel the needle go in, but the cream has never worked before, and I felt the pain! Then the aneisthiatist (sp?) gave me an injection and told me it was an anti-biotic, but I new it was the anesthetic! He just didnt want to scare me at the time I guess. My body and head started to go numb and I felt like my head was going to explode. In a few minutes I was knocked out. I woke up in recovery room groaning in pain. The gave me double dose of pain killers, and I went back to my room. Tried to sleep, but the nurses kept interupting me with blood pressure checks again. I had some food, and by 6pm was able to go home. I can already feel the pain getting worse now, and I am not looking forward to tomorrow morning when I wake up. That is the point where I will me the most stiff, and probably wont be able to even get out of bed. Goodnight

Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Pro is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    It might not even be gyno it might just be because you are overweight, lose weight and get in shape before getting surgery.