Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chad12121 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

What's the story behind valentinos arm surgery?

Gregg Valentino, I know we have all seen that pic of his arm all stitched up after his years of synthol abuse finally caught up with him. Anyone know the story behind this exactly? What happened? Was he working out and his skin actually ripped or what? Did he have to get the synthol removed? Just curious what happened to him.

Self-Taught Gynecologist TheAustrianOak's Avatar
    TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    if i remember right he got an abcess, which is an infection caused by unsterile oil, and had to have it removed
    If I'm on here, I'm at work
    If I'm at work, I'm bored
    Feel free to entertain me

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    anyone have current pics , with his arms being normal ?
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000) TheAustrianOak is a name known to all. (+5000)
    his arms arent normal

all he had to have was the abcess removed

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10) Powers|ave is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    his ****ing arm blew up, cause of synthol, the piece of crap, too bad he didnt die
    its all genes

Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Business has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys really think he would inject that much synthol in both his arms every other day? That's messed up. Those things are implants.

Registered User Carolina Lifter's Avatar
    Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    In his Ramblin' Freak column from a past issue of MD, Valentino states that the abcess was the result of an allergic reaction to a spider bite.
    1st clean bulk
    Start: 160 lbs. June 2004
    End: 210 lbs. July 2005

2nd cleaner bulk after 14 months forced absence from gym...

Start weight:173 lbs. October 23, 2006
    185 lbs. November 2006
    197 lbs. December 2006
    206 lbs. January 2007
    Height: 6ft. 4in.

Educate,Meditate,Constant Elevation.

rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) rafaelmr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    lol

450g carbs a day baby tongueincheeeck's Avatar
    tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I feel sorry for whats coming 2 this guy...

And look at the look on his face... Goddamit this has 2 b the biggest ****en tool on earth
    Attached Images

Registered User Carolina Lifter's Avatar
    Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Carolina Lifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry

Sad and disgusting. People like that make bodybuilders look bad and feed the histeria around steroids.
    1st clean bulk
    Start: 160 lbs. June 2004
    End: 210 lbs. July 2005

2nd cleaner bulk after 14 months forced absence from gym...

Start weight:173 lbs. October 23, 2006
    185 lbs. November 2006
    197 lbs. December 2006
    206 lbs. January 2007
    Height: 6ft. 4in.

Educate,Meditate,Constant Elevation.

Originally Posted by Business
    You guys really think he would inject that much synthol in both his arms every other day? That's messed up. Those things are implants.
    synthol takes a long time to break down, around a year if i'm not mistaken (going from memory here so could be wrong)

the sick part is that all of the **** will have to be filtered out by his liver

Official Child Man

BJJ brown belt

drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000) drew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Most certainly implants.

Synthol works well IF you know what you're doing. If you don't, even it can't screw you up that bad!

Spider bite my ass!

I bet he got the implants, which looked bad enough, but wanted em bigger so he site injected all his gear in his arms and maybe even added synthol to make them look even worse!
    I don't reply to PM's for sources. Read it again. I don't reply to PM's for sources. But I will forward it to a Mod.
    "anyone gaining a solid 15lbs off of a cycle wasn't at their limit yet." - ratmonkey

nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nick912 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by tongueincheeeck

And look at the look on his face... Goddamit this has 2 b the biggest ****en tool on earth
    Who the F is this freak??? Does he realize how bizzare he looks? God danggit

alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Powers|ave
    his ****ing arm blew up, cause of synthol, the piece of crap, too bad he didnt die
    Why would you wish death on someone because you don't like the way they look. Sure Valentino took it to an extreme but there are few IFBB pros out there who have'nt used synthol or escalene

alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50) alex england will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thats not a picture of Greg Valentino

TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TheDiesel has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alex england
    Ya I'm pretty sure your right. Greg is short, hence his reason for using syntol in the first place. To "make up for the size the tall guys were getting". Plus it doesnt look anything like him...

sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500) sicosico is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

who is this guy ?
    I am king.

BigO108 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man LOL!!!!!!! he kinda looks like a younger bruce willis with bigger arms!!! LOL!

mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000) mindraper is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs down

Wow. The ramblin freak got some competition for THE BIGGEST TOOL IN BB EVER!
    "Also I do recommend steroids for all depressed males, and not anti depressants." - Nasser El Sonbaty IFBB PRO 2007

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sickest pic of all time....
    Attached Images

XxBiG_EDxX has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Here's a pic after his surgery
    Attached Images

Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what a fool
    Attached Images
    Last edited by Judge N; 08-13-2005 at 05:35 PM.

Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Judge N has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    more
    Attached Images

Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nagano21 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    The Pics by Judge are of Greg Valentine. IDK if they still have the interviews, but about 2-3 yrs ago BB.com did a 2 part series interview with greg and it was interesting as hell. I highly recommend you guys look for it to read, some of the crap this guy talks about is just nuts.
    "Pain is weakness leaving the Body!"
    Hooorraahhhh

The only easy day was Yesterday!

I do it Cuz Arnold told me to!

"It's not about the push from behind, or the pull from the front, but the drive from within."

did i post pics of a diffrent guy?

anyways heres an interview with greg http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/greggvalentino.htm
    Last edited by Judge N; 08-13-2005 at 06:03 PM.

irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) irishrunt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i would be embarrased to go out in public with arms like that. sure, they are big but they have horrible shape to them. but, that's his body and he can do whatever he wants with it but in my opinion, that looks awful.

RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50) RippedAzn will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs down

Originally Posted by Old Man Big
    sickest pic of all time....
    holy F***! i've never seen that pic before. thats so nasty...omfg......

attempting to cut nolimitniceguy's Avatar
    nolimitniceguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah that guy is damn crazy... he was on ripleys believe it or not and yeah he gives the sport a bad image. i know that people that no nothing about the sport get the wrong impression.

BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50) BOWIE will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    In one of the MD mags I have he says that the injury shown in that pic is from a fight and that he was struck w/ a baseball bat. ....... I'd like to see the fargin bat that causes a huge laceration in an area as soft as the bicep.
    "The chase is better than the catch."
    -Lemmy of Motorhead

"A girl's legs are her best friends, but even the best of friends must part." Redd Foxx

HCG: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=4333923&referrerid=107338

450g carbs a day baby tongueincheeeck's Avatar
    tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tongueincheeeck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by alex england
    No ****, I never claimed it was...