Thread: eternal issue

Ksenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question eternal issue

Hello, Ladies

I have a an eternal question about..cellulite. Though I feel like I'llbe the only one with this problem

I eat super clean. I train regularly and really give it all during the session. Showed good muscle gain. But...cellulite is still there Aren't exercises enough to get rid of this "cottage cheese"?
    I usually do 2 Leg -weight training sessions (Smith squats + single leg squats/ 3 sets/ 20 reps each leg; usually after the main 20 reps I do partial reps till exhausted); deadlifts/plie DL; leg press using drop-sets; butt-blaster using cable 50 reps each leg and some other stuff.
    Also I go to spinning or kickboxing once, and Barbell Workout group lessons;
    And it is still there!!!!!
    Can it also be because of oral contraceptives I'm taking (to restore my periods)?
    Did anybody get rid of this "orange"?
    what does not kill me, makes me stronger

Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50) Back2zero will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I don't really have cellulite but I have seen it pierce through every now and then. What I've been told is :

- drink TONS of water
    - avoid caffeine and salt
    - avoid alcohol
    - exercise (duH!)
    - and rub it! Seriously, massage the area to activate your circulation. Creams don't really work but they can help by providing stimulants. Along with the rubbing action you perform when you apply them ... but don't waste your money on them. You can use a regular exfoliant and a moisturizer to which you add essential oils of your liking and just rub and rub. You can even get one of those little hand massagers and use that. But avoid excess!

Just know that there is no miracle cure and it won't go away easily. It might never. But you can improve the appearance though. Hope that helps!
    Looking straight ahead

Ksenia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lots of THANKS for your reply
    I guess have to start putting some effort into massage...

But is it the same fat as the one that is usually measured? Because I'm already at a rather low bf, and don't want to lose weight. I was about to start this super-slimming programme from FitnessRX mag ( 3 days 80 minutes on 4 cardio machines to burn as close to 1000cal as possible at 80% MaxHR) and couple it with 2 weight training followed by 60 min cardio(group lesson).But I'm afraid I'm gonna lose the "wrong" kind of fat- the one that I need and not cellulite.

Thank you in advance
    what does not kill me, makes me stronger