TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Dropping weight as quick as possible

I'm 190 and I want to compete in 182 for wrestling which starts in a week or two. What's the most efficient method of dropping weight fast? Should I just go anorexic for a bit? I don't have time to fck around anymore the season came quicker than I expected and I was slacking on this cut but now I have to take it seriously if I wanna make that weight class.
    *Alina Baraz & Galimatias Urban Flora CREW*

TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) TonyJH is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    bump, doing cardio rn at 1am

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    I'm 190 and I want to compete in 182 for wrestling which starts in a week or two. What's the most efficient method of dropping weight fast? Should I just go anorexic for a bit? I don't have time to fck around anymore the season came quicker than I expected and I was slacking on this cut but now I have to take it seriously if I wanna make that weight class.

Not sure if I should neg or not for ignorance.

@ Your question

If you realistically think you can drop 8 actual pounds in a weeks time, you have a lot to learn about the human body.

What I'd suggest:
    - cut carbs
    - cut sodium
    - cardio
    - sauna

Originally Posted by ErikTheElectric View Post
    Not sure if I should neg or not for ignorance.

@ Your question

If you realistically think you can drop 8 actual pounds in a weeks time, you have a lot to learn about the human body.

What I'd suggest:
    - cut carbs
    - cut sodium
    - cardio
    - sauna
    thanks for the suggestion. I know people who have dropped 20 pounds in a matter of a few weeks, so I know it's possible, just of course not healthy.

Registered User ErikTheElectric's Avatar
    ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) ErikTheElectric has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by TonyJH View Post
    thanks for the suggestion. I know people who have dropped 20 pounds in a matter of a few weeks, so I know it's possible, just of course not healthy.

Again.. those "20lbs in a matter of weeks" isn't actual adipose tissue and muscle mass.