Closed Thread
    sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sylvester stallone workout

Found this on slys official website (sylvesterstallone.com)

This is the program he claims to have followed to gain the phsique he had for rambo 2.

MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
    Morning: Chest, back, abs
    Afternoon: Shoulders, arms, abs

TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY
    Morning: Calves, thighs
    Afternoon: Rear delts, traps, abs

Sly also claims that he has never used steroids just a ****load of supplements.
    What do people think? Could this program work for other "natural" trainees? I personally think sly is full of ****.

sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) sabonis224 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I don't really see a program. We need to see exercises, sets, rep range, etc.
    NY Rangers - NY Giants - NY Mets

RIP Zyzz- "forever mirin"

eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eldwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Man, thats a crazy workout.

sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sloshy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sabonis224
    I don't really see a program. We need to see exercises, sets, rep range, etc.
    ok then maybe i worded it wrong. TRAINING SPLIT.

Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Adonisanemone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I dont see why it couldnt work. There is 24-36 hours of rest for each muscle. If someone knew their body really well, had a great diet, and everything they took in was condusive to growth and recovery, why not? I know a guy who works chest 3x a week, works it hard. He's a power lifter, and without his shirt reps somewhere in the 300's. It works for him. He knows how to train without overtraining, he knows what to suppliment and what to eat. He wins alot of competitions for his weight class, etc. So its possible, just depends on the person.

More specifically to Sly was he already built when he started it? That kind of training would probably kill an "out of shape person" but if you've already trained your body to handle alot, well then it can handle alot.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    he juiced silly

That Man is a Machine BurningHeart's Avatar
    BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BurningHeart is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Also from his site...

"To get the lean look of a POW in the film Victory, Sylvester ate only 200 calories a day, all protein food, with an occasional potato, just so he wouldn't faint. In the film he weighed in at 159 pounds, the lightest he ever weighed in his adulthood, until Rocky III.

When making Rocky III, Sly would begin the day with a two mile jog, then go straight into 18 rounds of sparring, 2 hours of weightlifting and jumping rope. After all this, he would take a nap in the afternoon, then go running again! He would finish the day with a swim. On this film he made himself even leaner and smaller to enhance the ‘David & Goliath’ imagery. To get this effect Stallone dropped his body weight to a mere 155 lbs, with a diet of 10 eggwhites and a burnt piece of toast once a day, and a piece of fruit every third day. Although this diet left him weak and dizzy, he then built his muscle mass up ounce by ounce until he was up to about 175."

Crazyiness.

tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tek. is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    lol thats insane, gotta admire the discipline

goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) goal220 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey, that`s just a 6 day split. Stallone`s workout is simply HST without the progressive loading or strategic deconditioning. Do "Stallone`s" workout with HST principles and you`ll see excellent results. You could also just do standard HST, 3 full body workouts/week, until your gains slow and then move to a 6 day split. Check out this link.

http://www.hypertrophy-specific.com/hst_notes.html

Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Irishfurey is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    He did take steriods. I heard him on a recent radio interview admit he was taking. I think it was Deca.

Originally Posted by sloshy
    Found this on slys official website (sylvesterstallone.com)

This is the program he claims to have followed to gain the phsique he had for rambo 2.

MONDAY/WEDNESDAY/FRIDAY
    Morning: Chest, back, abs
    Afternoon: Shoulders, arms, abs

TUESDAY/THURSDAY/SATURDAY
    Morning: Calves, thighs
    Afternoon: Rear delts, traps, abs

Sly also claims that he has never used steroids just a ****load of supplements.
    What do people think? Could this program work for other "natural" trainees? I personally think sly is full of ****.

Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Defiant1 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Smile

Originally Posted by Adonisanemone
    I dont see why it couldnt work. There is 24-36 hours of rest for each muscle. If someone knew their body really well, had a great diet, and everything they took in was condusive to growth and recovery, why not? I know a guy who works chest 3x a week, works it hard. He's a power lifter, and without his shirt reps somewhere in the 300's. It works for him. He knows how to train without overtraining, he knows what to suppliment and what to eat. He wins alot of competitions for his weight class, etc. So its possible, just depends on the person.

More specifically to Sly was he already built when he started it? That kind of training would probably kill an "out of shape person" but if you've already trained your body to handle alot, well then it can handle alot.
    Nice, and...

Correct.

I know a few PEOPLE who are natural, training each bp 3x per week on a 5-6 day split. With good gains. The long term results are yet unknown, but because it is a periodized routine, they should only get better during the "taper".

So has anyone personally followed a split like this with good gains or not. i would like to hear from someone that has. i did a bit of research and it seems like its just a split based on HST principles made into a 6 day split.
    Second place is the first loser.

Originally Posted by BurningHeart
    Also from his site...

To get this effect Stallone dropped his body weight to a mere 155 lbs, with a diet of 10 eggwhites and a burnt piece of toast once a day, and a piece of fruit every third day. Although this diet left him weak and dizzy, he then built his muscle mass up ounce by ounce until he was up to about 175."

Crazyiness.
    what does burning toast do? reduce the colories or something?
    Second place is the first loser.

Reignman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sly workout

Sloshy,
    I have been following this EXACT schedule with little variations here and there based on muscle soreness and uncontrolable instances for about 3 months now. I am a martial artist and very big into "lean muscle"... This schedule included with cardio ( during his columbu training days sly ran daily so I read ) and have been feeling GREAT gains in the past weeks.

Im using this to "get back quick" after a long break from a broken foot for a tournament in march. In the past 3 weeks my strength has increased dramatically. I am a firm believer in the workout, have used it prior and suppliment daily. Im using Glutamine, gnc mens vitamins, whey, creatine, etc. I would definitely recommend this workout to anyone I know so long as they understand if something is dramatically sore, don't train it.....

soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) soxfan0423 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You guys do know that in a recent interview Sly admitted to using HGH? He even went as far as saying that there is nothing wrong with it, and it will be available over the counter within 10 years. I'd say that is a big reason that he can get away training like that, not to mention he was already a stong guy. So unless you meet this criteria, or a genetic god, then you probably can't effectively train 2x per day, 6 days per week.

perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10) perduebs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I tried a program like this a couple years after I started training. Don't know about sets and reps for sly, but I had about 3-4 sets of 8-10 reps and about 8 exercises each workout. It worked for 3-4 weeks and then overtraining kicked in. This program will make you leaner due to the frequency of the split. That being said, if Sly was only doing one or two sets per bodypart then he could have very well followed this program without overtraining and without steroids. Keep in mind that Sly also has good genetics.

Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Joao costa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I belive that he real did this workout,this is a workout to loss fat in short time

darklife5000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by sloshy View Post
    So has anyone personally followed a split like this with good gains or not. i would like to hear from someone that has. i did a bit of research and it seems like its just a split based on HST principles made into a 6 day split.
    i heard about this workout 2 weeks ago and have been trying it out, ive seen some good results so far ive been getting stronger.

CalidusTony has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I think, this is a really hard workout...quite difficult to do over a long time and make gains without overtraining.
    If sly has a really good genetic or taked gh or whatever, then maybe it is possible to have succes on that workout.
    Enjoy hard work and healthy eating

bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) bango skank is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I remember not long after Rocky Balboa came out that he got busted with roids...
    There is no greater natural advantage in life than to have an enemy overestimate your faults, unless it is to have a friend underestimate your virtues.
    -Don Vito Corleone

My Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=166936131

DOLT. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLT. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLT. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLT. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) DOLT. has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Well certainly high volume/frequency routines can add lots of muscle fast. But I dont think a program like this would be something that I'd follow, because I've found more traditional/lower volume routines can put on muscle more consistently and longer.

Chi va piano, va sano e va lontano

He who goes slow, goes safe and goes far

Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Nick1971 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Many actors tend to use steroids when preparing for a role, as well as doing weight training, etc. But I imagine most stop doing both after the role. I doubt Sly used steroids all the time, but most likely from time to time, and in particular in preparation for a role. Just my opinion.
    --- Nick ---

BuildingPaul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingPaul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) BuildingPaul has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by tek. View Post
    he juiced silly
    No he didn't idiot he actually has the best disciplin and workout training

sec4cescp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I may be wrong, but I don believe this "routine" is open for modifications to each individual bodytype and goal. it only shows bodyparts and when they are worked. its says nothing about how many exercises per body part, what exercises, how many sets, or reps or weight. therefore is open for modifications based on what you want to do. if your a beginner, maybe do a few exercises per bodypart, with 2-3 sets of 8-10, 10-12, or 12-15 reps with high or low weights or whatever your goal is whather it is to build mass, strength, or cut.... whatever. and who cares weather Sly was on roids, what difference does it make? If you work your body right, you will see improvement. celebs get paid to look whatever way they need so they have all the time and money they need to do it. Am i right?

lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lizaellis has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    No doubt Sylvester Stallone has his body in perfect shape up till now as he hasn't quit working out. The movie that he has starred in with Michael B Jordan has reflected the life of a true boxer and avenger of his father's legacy. He is wearing a black leather jacket which can be reached at Sky-Seller Online Shop