vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

ws4sb III v.s. olympic lift routine

I have been doing ws4sb for one week now and i was thinking of switching to an olympic lift routine for a little bit and then more around track season i can start ws4sb III the speed and conditioning version.

i just feel that an olympic lifting routine would help more for football and speed.

just a few questions

which do you think i should do?

what are some good olympic lifting routines?

thanks

FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50) FBDEDICATED83_gone will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i was kind of wondering the same thing, im just going to mix it up a bit to reap the rewards of both

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    An olympic routine is for strength and explosion only. You want a mix of strength, explosion with mass.

You shouldn't do just an olympic routine. That would also leave out your chest as well.

vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50) vikings v2 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DangerDan View Post
    An olympic routine is for strength and explosion only. You want a mix of strength, explosion with mass.

You shouldn't do just an olympic routine. That would also leave out your chest as well.
    so should i maybe do olympic lifts mixed in with deads squats and bench somehow?

huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) huskerfreak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    if I was you I would put olympic lifts into ws4sb. If you have a sled to pull you could do that on your strong man day (ws4sb 2). sled pulling is a great explosive exercise
    "when life gives you a lemon say, 'yea, I like lemons, what else ya got?'"

position: Center... or wherever/Defensive End

stats: freshman
    Height-6'
    Weight-170lbs
    bench-180lbs
    deadlift-330lbs
    Squat(bellow parallel)-225lbs
    power clean-185lbs

Originally Posted by huskerfreak View Post
    if I was you I would put olympic lifts into ws4sb. If you have a sled to pull you could do that on your strong man day (ws4sb 2). sled pulling is a great explosive exercise
    which ones should i put in there?

and i dont have a sled

Originally Posted by huskerfreak View Post
    which ones should i put in there?

and i dont have a sled

DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000) DangerDan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by vikings v2 View Post
    so should i maybe do olympic lifts mixed in with deads squats and bench somehow?
    Bingo.

Do oly lifts on your leg days. Mix it up. If you do legs twice a week do cleans first on one day and then maybe hang snatches on the other.

Always do your oly lifts first.

Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000) Malodrax is a name known to all. (+5000)
    uless you know what you're doing (ie how to do teh lifts, proper loading techinques/paramaters) i'd stick tt WS4SB- its a proven routine.