lukestkd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

continuing muscle buidling and losing fat too

hi there, i want to continue to build my muscle strength as i have been for past year or so, i went from 18 stone to 12then back up to 13 after weights. but i want to get lower on general body fat levels, how can i do this? i did cardio but between my rest days and vast martial arts training schedule it doesnt fit in. any ideas?

TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TrainSmarter is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000) RipStone is just really nice. (+1000)
    in general, its very diffiuclt to lose fat and gain muscle at the same time. reason is that in order to bulk muscle you have to eat an excess of calories. conversely, to lose fat you have to eat at a calorie deficit. its best to pick on goal at a time. btw, if you are new to lifting then ingnore what i just said cus there is this great thing known as "newbie gains" where you can actually do both at once, but it doesnt last too long.
    My Training Journal...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=608812

"Chris = Awesomeness" :)

Check out...

http://www.redpointfitness.com/