MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10) MiKroN is on a distinguished road. (+10)

how many slices of turkey makes one ounce?

for lunch if i have a turkey sandich and i buy sliced turkey at a deli how many peices will be 1 ounce?

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    depends on the thickness. usually anywhere between 1-3
    BALL 'TIL i FALL - DRINK 'TIL I FAINT
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) justanothagirl is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    deli meats aren't very nutritious nor good sources of protein.

Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000) Shaggytph is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by justanothagirl View Post
    deli meats aren't very nutritious nor good sources of protein.
    how come?
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000) Aindreas is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    how come?
    They're perfectly good sources of protein, it's just that a lot of them have nitrites, occasionally msg, other random preservatives, and @ssloads of sodium. Again, a lot of them do, not all. Boar's Head is probably my favorite brand of deli meat (especially the roast beef), and it's pretty natural.

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Shaggytph View Post
    how come?
    Nitrites. Sodium is the least of the worry. (except Boar's Head)
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.

Originally Posted by in10city View Post
    Nitrites. Sodium is the least of the worry. (except Boar's Head)
    boar's head is all i fux wit. the oven roasted blazing buffalo is my fav. although it ain't all that blazin
    ****Misc. Drummer #1****

Reps:

IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    2.856 slices
    freed from desire. mind and senses purified.

rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50) rob? will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IrockZ View Post
    2.856 slices
    i was pretty sure it's 2.857 if memory serves correctly.s

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by MiKroN View Post
    for lunch if i have a turkey sandich and i buy sliced turkey at a deli how many peices will be 1 ounce?
    how thick do u get ur slices?

have them weigh it out for you and put in different bags im sure they would do it for you if you ask them nicely.. say you want a half pound and divide it into 2 bags .. then ull get 2 4 oz bags.. im sure they wont mind.. or how ever many bags you want of what.. like 3 oz or so.. they will divide it for you

Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spankee888 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    get a scale bro...makes everything so much easier! all i know is 2 ounces of sara lee honey turkey has 12 grams of protein, mmmm...turkey...
    Z-MONEY

ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ChingChang is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by rob? View Post
    2.856 slices
    i was pretty sure it's 2.857 if memory serves correctly.s
    It's 2.856856856... repeats forever. Most people round to the nearest thousandth, but some people just end it at the thousandth and don't round up. Either way is acceptable for most circumstances.

baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250) baarat has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by MiKroN View Post
    Listen carefully....It will have the weight on the package, count how many slices you have and divide it by the number of ounces you purchased, that will give you the answer.

applesauce the destroyer sanpedro's Avatar
    sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sanpedro has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    pi !

geometry is yummy
    .(>^_^).> <3

|||----.(^_^).----|||
    cutting
    HIIT sprints
    swimming

depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) depo12 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    deli meats are not bad unless they're prepackaged and have all that added crap...if they're freshly cut, what's wrong with them

letsdothis21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so at like a college cafeteria should I make a sandwich out of the turkey they have there or just do tuna sandwiches instead? (they have the tuna premade - not sure whats all in it).

thanks guys

The Solution has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by letsdothis21 View Post
    so at like a college cafeteria should I make a sandwich out of the turkey they have there or just do tuna sandwiches instead? (they have the tuna premade - not sure whats all in it).

thanks guys
    have both

having 1 one day wont hurt and having the other another wont hurt either...

get what you want .. all in the end ur still getting the same amnt of protein or so in each sandwich if u have about the rite amount

its not going to kill u to have turkey over tuna

its all Preference of what you want i would vary it up.. there is nothing better in a diet then variety and getting different vitamins/nutrients from different food sources

letsdothis21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    sounds good, thanks man

IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50) IrockZ will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by baarat View Post
    Listen carefully....It will have the weight on the package, count how many slices you have and divide it by the number of ounces you purchased, that will give you the answer.
    wait!! dont forget to factor in the square root of avagadro's number.. than divide by 6.02 x 10^23
    freed from desire. mind and senses purified.

PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10) PatMac is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wait!! dont forget to factor in the square root of avagadro's number.. than divide by 6.02 x 10^23
    I hated chemistry
    -Triathlete

Log:
    http://www.forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=101968991#post101968991

FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FlyingPhoenixx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about getting fresh shaved lean turkey meat as your main source of protein? I'm so sick of all the meat I cook I just want to have my broccoli, asparagus and spinach with some cold lean turkey. No fuss is this a stupid idea?
    Wake Up In The Am And Remember That You Are Good Enough And That You Are Beautiful And That You Are Strong!
    Wake Up And Remember, That We All Only Get One Life, One Chance And One Time To Be All That We Can be.
    LIVE THE DREAM, YOUR DREAM EVERYDAY!

rbm5001 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No Salt Added Boars Head roasted turkey breasts are pretty good! Only 55mg of sodium, 15 g of protein, 1 gram of fat. The only thing is it has 40mg of Cholestorol! But as long as you're not having tons of cholesterol in your diet you should be good with that!!! I love making a sandwich with egg whites, low fat cheese, & This turkey on wheat or light multigrain bread!

jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100) jamesy73 is not very well liked. (-100)
    A couple of notes on deli meat and protein. Generally if you get it at a deli counter it won't have as much crap as from a fridge case. That said perhaps the best you can do is get uncured meats. The curing process adds preservatives like nitrates and nitrites which, when entering the stomach, form free radicals that like to attack dna. So read your labels and do your research. In some cases meats are treated with sea salt and celery powder which also contain these compounds, but, perhaps in lower amounts. Grill a package of chicken if you really want to be safest as far as additives go. While we are at it, oily fish like tuna and salmon are great in moderation, just not all the time as they contain mercury. If you do eat it a lot ask your doc about taking an NAC supplement to leach the mercury.