pendejo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

printable workout/sheet

I ve been looking for sth to bring in the gym and use for my workout.

I m all time beginner and i don't know the names of machines and exercise so it's still a pain to figure that out .

I was looking for a software but there's none yet to offer a complete help towards that....OH! im in china with chinese machines so the instruction are also in chinese that's why i look like a complete idiot asking that!

i found on this site a really cool and complete info page on all exercise
    (http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exercises.htm and http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/exername.php)

but i was wondering if there's a way to chose a workout patern and next to each exercise have a drawing of the machine or the exercise (and why not the part of the body you are actually working on (you know like on the machine it self!!)) so we could just print it and logging our info on it...????

If you guys are up to it at BB.com you could also as easlily as the 2 pages i mentioned above have that done with PHP and we could literally choose from the site and print from there(just saying, if it's not already there....if so where?)

I know it sounds stupid but i really think it would help the beginners like me!

thanks

pendejo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I m very suprise that no one knows about a printable sheet of drawings of the machines and exercises!!!

every machine have graphics like that but yet no one though about making these graphics part of a simple sheet that we can use as guide when we follow our wourkout sheet that we print form the site?!?!?!

so basically i have to go to the gym...then each time i forget how to do or what a certain exercise means i have to go home to figure how to do it?

what am i missing here?

And before you go saying that i m just stupid think about it, i find it hard enough to push myself to burn energy for no real purposes plus Gyms are not a very nice place to be until you know all the ethic and terms...bodybuilders are not the friendliest ppl by reputation!!! which really makes it difficult for a beginner to feel confortable in gym!

anywhays...I really think that would help!
    Last edited by pendejo; 01-08-2008 at 07:23 PM.