Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Suddenly cant sprint/ inner thigh pain

Hello, I've recently been training for the next football season. I'm trying to get a lot faster so I can get a spot as a corner or safety. Part of my training is doing sprints which I run for about 50 yards ten times, with full recovery in between. Suddenly I find myself barely able to complete a single one of these runs, and I noticed that I'm running incredibly slower. This is coupled with a soreness/pain on the inner side of only my left thigh. Each time I tried to work through it, I had to cut my workouts short because I can't sprint for very long. Its not the pain that is causing me to have to stop, but its like I suddenly gained 100 lbs and my legs cant handle it anymore. Does anyone have any idea what this could be?

iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) iHATEnumberTWO has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    it probably has to do with the fact you're sprinting 500 yards in one session.. cut down the volume to 200-300 yards.. or until your reps aren't quality anymore. how many times a week do you sprint?

Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Alpha20 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Groin strain. Take a week off max sprinting and see how it feels.
    What we do in life echoes in eternity

sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) sowilson has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    give it a week or two and slowly get back into it. Are you in high school? Contact your school's T&F sprint coach to help you with training; 10 reps of 50 isn't the only thing you need to do. When you do start again make sure you're warmed up properly (dynamic warmup).

DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DCSpartan has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Take at least a week or two. Groin pulls can take a long, long time to recover.

Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Plexico has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks guys, and yeah I am in high school. I sprint 2-3 times a week. I'll take a week or so off from sprinting and see how I feel.

RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) RaZay has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Its most likely to do with your hip-flexors which are essential when you are lifting your leg. This occurs a lot and is most likely do to tightness that you have some where in your hips or another part of you legs.
    Take some rest for now and try to get to a point where you can stretch it out. It is also best to see a physiotherapist or a sports physician to see if there is nothing else that is actually that is damaged in the area. Some good foam rolling on your IT bands as well as getting a ball and hitting some spots on your hips can really help the issue.
    my YouTube channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCaqdGioljk6Z2qO9TQlHEBA

Instagram

https://www.instagram.com/rassie_k90/

Twitter

https://twitter.com/RaZay_Sprints

Snapchat
    rassie_k