boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) boombum has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Does Lipoderm Ultra work?

I hear some places that it does and some people say topical gels are a farse.

????

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Two things you have to ask yourself:

1. When someone says topical gels (or Lipoderm-ULTRA in particular) "do not work", what actual evidence are they presenting to support this claim?

2. While the plural of anecdote does not equal fact, when someone, say, in this instance, the company selling Lipoderm-ULTRA, presents a case that indicates their product works (like, for example, all the references and studies cited in our write-up) which seems solid, and then individuals using the product also indicate that it works, generally, that is fairly hard to dismiss as pure "farce".
    It seems these poets have nothing up their ample sleeves...

[url]www.AvantLabs.com[/url]

[email]chris@avantlabs.com[/email]

DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hi lok7y im around 15% bodyfat so what do you recommend me what avant lab products are the best...for 1) if i want to bulk more apart from leptigen mass and gaining minimal fat.....or 2) cut? I trust in avant labs products as i have seen great reviews of them like 100% of the people who used it says they have results...Avant labs is a great company.

big_motz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_motz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) big_motz has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i used it earlier this year and was happy with the results.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    It does what the ingredients are supposed to do.

It's not a magician. It doesnt make fat dissapear.
    Scheizekopf

Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000) Lok7y is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by DaRk_StAr
    hi lok7y im around 15% bodyfat so what do you recommend me what avant lab products are the best...for 1) if i want to bulk more apart from leptigen mass and gaining minimal fat.....or 2) cut? I trust in avant labs products as i have seen great reviews of them like 100% of the people who used it says they have results...Avant labs is a great company.

You would definitely want Sesathin either way--2/3rd dosing if you're bulking for lean gains, 3 times daily (i.e. regular, full) dosing if trying to cut.

Cutting, you really can't go wrong with Sesathin & H.E.A.T.. Phenogen can also be a serious plateau-buster if you've hit a wall and are having trouble leaning out further just using appetite suppressants, plus it will stack really well with both Sesathin and H.E.A.T. now that newer batches contain green tea extract.

Bulking, Sesathin and SyntheSIZE (which will be coming out shortly) are going to be a great one-two punch for natural, side-effect-free lean gains.

Originally Posted by Scheizekopf
    It does what the ingredients are supposed to do.

It's not a magician. It doesnt make fat dissapear.

Well said.

The best way to think of it is a supplement that increases the rate of lipolysis (i.e. fat-cell shrinking) from the areas it is applied to relative to other areas of the body. Lipoderm-ULTRA is not going to make you lose more weight, but it will let you cut significantly from stubborn areas that normally don't yield weight even on strict diets.

Location: Newcastle, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Robboe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LipoDerm-Ultra helps me reduce my stubborn chest fat easier.
    www.GetDS.com

Get DS in Europe!!:
    www.drivensports.co.uk

Join DS on ******** and Twitter for EXCLUSIVE info and promotions!!

http://www.********.com/DrivenSports
    http://twitter.com/drivensports

Craze :: New & Improved Activate Xtreme :: Triazole :: Lean Xtreme

Craze: Performance Fuel -- The Uprising Has Begun

DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250) DaRk_StAr has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Lok7y
    You would definitely want Sesathin either way--2/3rd dosing if you're bulking for lean gains, 3 times daily (i.e. regular, full) dosing if trying to cut.

Cutting, you really can't go wrong with Sesathin & H.E.A.T.. Phenogen can also be a serious plateau-buster if you've hit a wall and are having trouble leaning out further just using appetite suppressants, plus it will stack really well with both Sesathin and H.E.A.T. now that newer batches contain green tea extract.

Bulking, Sesathin and SyntheSIZE (which will be coming out shortly) are going to be a great one-two punch for natural, side-effect-free lean gains.
    Thankyou Lok7y for helping me out here. Just the fact when i bulk i dont like to see fat but i have to get used to it if i wanna gain muscle... Once i finish my x-factor im still going to bulk and going to try out the product of sensathin and senthasize as you said stacked together and bulk further...(hopefully senthysize will be out by then)...Once again thanks for your easy to read straight forward answer. Trust in avant labs

one more thing lok7y..... at around what desired percentage bodyfat would one use leptigen mass for lean bulking.....I have around 3. Would it work better for leaner people or less leaner people.......Because the sesrving size is differnet for people with different percentage bodyfat. What is the chemistry behind it that people who are leaner has to take more servings? Also if you take more servings than it is suggested would it be more effective....Tried finding answers to these but havent found any...thanks