PuMpUp_Pat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

sharp pain in the neck

ok i was on the leg press the other day and all of a sudden a sharp pain shot through the middle of my neck/head...it hurt so bad i had to quit that set...i took a minute or two to see if it would go away but it didnt...so i just continued to finish up...it stayed there for the rest of my workout...it slowly went from sharp pain to a headache...and everytime i rubbed it, it hurt...then again on back day i was doing some rows and once again that same pain came back right in the middle of my neck..it was less pain this time and also went away after a breather but i just wanted to know if im straining to hard or what...i didnt think it was this because i can finish my reps...any help on whats goin on?

B.S. Kinesiology CSCS Vipersg123's Avatar
    Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000) Vipersg123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    how tense is your head while you do these exercises? Could be because you are flailing your head or flexing your traps or sternocleidomastoid. Just relax your neck, maybe even put a towel behind it for some extra cushion.