tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) tolkaNo is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

ast multi pro sore joints?

i constantly have joint soreness when im on this multi, im guessing its the iron that causes it

my right forearm seems to be my main problem point, its like when i wake up its fine but after i take the multi it seems to flare up and start to feel sore even without training, but with training + multi it feels just terrible, when i took the old version with 18mg of iron it felt alot worse but the 6mg version doesnt feel as bad but it still kinda sucks

would it be beneficial to take a completely iron free multi? the only problem is i have over 3/4 the bottle left and im not sure if i should let it go to waste

lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50) lachy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I will bet alot of money that you don't take fishoil, which is an anti-inflammetory(sp)

Take 5+ caps of fish oil a day and come back in 2 weeks and let us know if your joints still hurt, if that doesnt work add some glucosamine
    ░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒░█▓▒
    █▓▒░ Aussie Crew░▒█
    ▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒▓█▒█