Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Dominik2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pre and post work out (cardio and weights)

Ok,

I know you should treat HIIT as pre and post weights nutrition.

I can see it's a good idea to have a whey+BACC's before hiit (just a scoop of ON's whey right as it contains BACC's) to give you an energy boost. No more less that 45 minutes prior to work out.

But is the post workout nutrition really needed for post hiit meal???? wouldn't it be better to just eat 1 hour after doing the HIIT as you normal meal?

Or do you really need to have that post work out shake after hiit, what would happen if you didnt have it.

Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50) Eggwhites will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Copy and paste this in Kahn Paulsen's "Diet Questions" thread in the teen forum. He'll help you with this. He told me to treat cardio as if it didn't happen when it comes to nutrition, but I didn't ask about HIIT in particular.

nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500) nithos is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    HIIT is a totally different beast if done correctly.

I would shoot for .4g/kg of complex carbs and .2g/kg of protein after a 15 minute HIIT session (not including warmups).