Hannibal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry To lift or not to lift!

@ 320lbs and 20%bf. Should i mostly stick to cardio and less heavy lifting? Or still lift heavy and mix in the cardio? Diet: Keto.

Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Anxed is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Re: To lift or not to lift!

Originally posted by Hannibal
    @ 320lbs and 20%bf. Should i mostly stick to cardio and less heavy lifting? Or still lift heavy and mix in the cardio? Diet: Keto.
    by all means.. continue lifting heavy.. add the cardio and watch the diet... and be determined
    Anxed

Pull another face
    rip another hide
    steal the waning moon
    from a dying bride
    all the world must die
    all the world must die
    ripped and skinned alive...

Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Original Poster has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    My advice......do it all...cardio, lifting and proper nutrition.
    The more muscle mass, the higher your BMI, the more cals (fat) you can burn. So lifting is a must. Nutrition is the part most lack until they educate themselves on the body and how it works. Most of us are continually learning how the body works. Once you get the foundation of that, choices in nutrition become easy.

Education and Dedication are keys IMHO.

Dorian has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Chi_town
    My advice......do it all...cardio, lifting and proper nutrition.
    The more muscle mass, the higher your BMI, the more cals (fat) you can burn. So lifting is a must. Nutrition is the part most lack until they educate themselves on the body and how it works. Most of us are continually learning how the body works. Once you get the foundation of that, choices in nutrition become easy.

Education and Dedication are keys IMHO.
    B-U-M-P

IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) IronLoader has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    big bump on that
    I am going to keep on training until my back has grown a back of its own.

Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Painkiller has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking I know it,by my stomach knows it?

I think I should learn some things about BodyBuilding my stomach...it wants to eat ice cream all the time
    Enjoy everything, Need nothing!

chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500) chrisg is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by IronLoader
    big bump on that
    bump bump bump bump

tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50) tommy91z will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Holy **** your like 250 punds lean you must eat like 5000 cal a day! Just drop your calories down a few hundred a day. Your bmr has to somewhere around 4000 to 5000. Definatly keep lifting heavy.