Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Talking My One-Year Transformation 160lbs to 190lbs

I started bodybuilding last july and i have gained about 30lbs. I remember just yesterday thinking i hadnt gotten much bigger and that i dont look THAT different, but after looking at my "before" picture, where i look like a pathetic twig, I am really happy with my progress.

what do you guys think?

----------------
    OK i added a new picture from tonight, tried to hit the front double bi pose a little better. abs dont look as good but thats because its not an ab pose... and im bulking not cutting :P
    I think I look better in the July2005 even though the pose is crappier though :/
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CycoTron; 08-08-2005 at 08:35 PM. Reason: added another picture

Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Abyss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Great progress man, looking buff and also see u got to keep ur abs not bad man. Mind posting ur routine and diet dude? thanks.
    I seem to receive alot of P.M's on nutrition advice, training & among other general subjects, please give me time to reply, I don't mind answering your questions, thanks! Ladies and Gents.

أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله

☻/
    /▌
    / \ I ♥ ~BMBC~ 92-Brah

Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Flex_Art has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You definitely should be happy. Huge difference, 30 lbs - all good.

tremblayj has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow! that is some great progress. I just started lifting and those pics are very inspirational.

AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Awesome transformation! To be honest, I think you look kinda gross in the first pic but you look very very good in the recent one. GOOD JOB!

etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) etkillah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Wow nice gains, you gained alot of size and muscle, and your abs look better now then they did when you were really skinny. Shoulders/arms/lats/chest/forearms all look much bigger, any idea how much size you gained in your arms/chest? just wondering. I bet you get alot more girls now!

mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mastap is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    damn, you went from shrimp to []D[][]V[][]D. You also look alot tougher in that second pic. Awsome work.

justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question

Is this transformation real?

Cause you look kinda ugly in the first pic, but in the second pic you look pretty attractive.

If its real, props to you!

yankees curse of the arod highintensity's Avatar
    highintensity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highintensity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highintensity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) highintensity has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you look like a muscular Jeff Daniels,oh and zip up your fly

nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100) nat1988 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Nice progress. Keep Lifting.
    Fighting the war agains racist ****s on bb.com

- With great rep power, comes great responsibility

ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    good progress dude, i wouldnt of guessed you used to be that skinny by looking at your newest picture. keep it up, and learn to pose

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome progress man. Congrats!
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

byoumikey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CycoTron
    I started bodybuilding last july and i have gained about 30lbs. I remember just yesterday thinking i hadnt gotten much bigger and that i dont look THAT different, but after looking at my "before" picture, where i look like a pathetic twig, I am really happy with my progress.

what do you guys think?
    friggin great transformation man

WannabeStud07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) WannabeStud07 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Whoa...dude great gains I HOPE i make that much progress in a year..post your workout and supps.

CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) CycoTron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by AngryDude
    Awesome transformation! To be honest, I think you look kinda gross in the first pic but you look very very good in the recent one. GOOD JOB!
    Originally Posted by justlooking
    Is this transformation real?
    Cause you look kinda ugly in the first pic, but in the second pic you look pretty attractive.
    If its real, props to you!
    Yes the transformation is real! LoL I do agree, compared to now i think i was pretty gross looking back then. of course i wasnt walking around trying to do bodybuilding poses either hah. Im kind of surprised at how different my face looks after all this, i guess thats why random old women keep telling me "your face has really filled out" only to leave me going "what about my arms or legs or chest didnt you notice those?" However Ill take any compliments I can get

Originally Posted by etkillah
    Wow nice gains, you gained alot of size and muscle, and your abs look better now then they did when you were really skinny. Shoulders/arms/lats/chest/forearms all look much bigger, any idea how much size you gained in your arms/chest? just wondering. I bet you get alot more girls now!
    Unfortunatley I didnt track body measurements. I really need to start doing that.. For some reason I dont think my arms look much bigger in the second pic, that might just be me criticizing myself though.

Originally Posted by highintensity
    you look like a muscular Jeff Daniels,oh and zip up your fly
    Well those shorts barely fit me anymore, i cant help it. I wasnt planning on doing poses that day it just kinda spontaneously happened.

Originally Posted by ilovemawnie
    good progress dude, i wouldnt of guessed you used to be that skinny by looking at your newest picture. keep it up, and learn to pose
    Ill learn to pose and post some new pics soon... It just hasnt really been a priority

Thanks for all the comments and criticism, I owe most of it to bb.com and this board.
    Ill post up my routines and diet soon.

adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) adoniscomplex is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    hole ass thats one year ! thats amazing
    my blogs
    howigotripped.wordpress.com
    submissiongrappling.wordpress.com

there are no shortcuts sword chucks's Avatar
    sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250) sword chucks has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

impressive gains, it must have been hard work

Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000) Joel H is just really nice. (+1000)
    Nice transformation. Bad poser though, you need to open up when you do a front double biceps pose, your all hunched in and making yourself look smaller than you really are. Watch Arnold school that kid in pumping iron, your doing exactly what that kid was doing...
    6'2"
    130 start weight @ 18 years old

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

I can honestly say that this is the best transformation I've ever seen. You have done a fantastic job and should be very proud.

Good job bro. Keep it up.

I edited the original post and added a picture from tonight, trying to pose a little bit better.

armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500) armz_ha is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    wow great gains in 1 year
    doesn't watch t.v.

rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) rockhard1 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice, dude, very nice. Your arms look huge in the second pic, truly huge, nice build man, you get props for one year, and 30 pounds of muscle.
    "Pain is just the weakness leaving the body." USMC

justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) justlooking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CycoTron
    Yes the transformation is real! LoL I do agree, compared to now i think i was pretty gross looking back then. of course i wasnt walking around trying to do bodybuilding poses either hah. Im kind of surprised at how different my face looks after all this, i guess thats why random old women keep telling me "your face has really filled out" only to leave me going "what about my arms or legs or chest didnt you notice those?" However Ill take any compliments I can get
    Yeah, I'm always amazed by how much the face changes when someone transforms himself from thin to muscular. Maybe it isnt so much your face that has changed but more the muscles surrounding it. Your neck is bigger, your traps are bigger, your shoulders are wider and maybe those changes are the biggest reason for the perceived changes in your face.

BTW: Do you have any more before pictures?

Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Step_Up is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

Dude congrats on the transformation. How much have your lifts gone up?

here is my rear double bicep before & after. I look thicker but dont have as much definition since i had such low bodyfat back then. Ive gained a couple %

Yeah I know the poses suck but its all i got for now :P
    Attached Images

As far as lifts, here are some misc stats from my logs:

Squat
    8/26/04: 160x8x8x7
    6/28/05: 240x8x8x10

DB Flat Bench Press
    9/7/04: 55x8x8x4
    7/15/05: 85x8x8x7

Deadlift
    9/7/04: 145x8x8x8
    7/7/05: 240x8x8x9

Barbell Curl
    8/27/04: 30x8x8x5 (30+bar)
    7/11/05: 70x8x8x9 (70+bar)

DB Military Press
    8/26/04: 30x8x8x4
    7/19/05: 70x8x7x6

Reverse Grip Tricep Extension
    10/5/04: 105x8x8x8
    7/18/05: 230x8x8x7 (im doing a bit less on this now that i stopped using straps for support)

Thats one for each major muscle group

Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Killazer has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    very good job and it seems like most of that weight was lean as well

Registered User TrailrParkTrash's Avatar
    TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TrailrParkTrash has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ayeayeaye! Nice work! Awesome transformation... damn your good genetics!!

Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ripped_Alex has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    GREAT WORK MAN! you are looking amazing! Keep pumping and with 2-3 more years of work like this, you'll be in just ridicolously amazing shape. Keep pumping great job!

moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250) moon girl has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You're looking much much better than in the first pics - amazing job

Not sure if you want any constructive criticism but I think your lower/middle back could use some mass, as well as your pecs. I know there's only so much you can do in a year (and you definitely did do that much!) but I just thought I'd put in my two cents... Keep up the good work.