dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

WOW, they took the stationary decline press out...

so I took last week off the gym since I hadn't had one in a while, I am working a 8:30am - 5pm shift this week at work so I decided to go early instead of after work, I was doing chest / bis today and come to find out they moved a ton of crap around and got rid of the decline press.

I mean seriously...now I have to use the smith machine (where the bars hook the sides. now I have to pull benches back and forth and I don't get the same type of workout as I did on the regular barbell one.

Sorry not really any questions, just wanted to rant and wonder if other peoples gyms do ass-backward things like this.

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by dropxxzone
    so I took last week off the gym since I hadn't had one in a while, I am working a 8:30am - 5pm shift this week at work so I decided to go early instead of after work, I was doing chest / bis today and come to find out they moved a ton of crap around and got rid of the decline press.

I mean seriously...now I have to use the smith machine (where the bars hook the sides. now I have to pull benches back and forth and I don't get the same type of workout as I did on the regular barbell one.

Sorry not really any questions, just wanted to rant and wonder if other peoples gyms do ass-backward things like this.

My gym actually got rid of their power racks

Needless to say I'm gonna start working out at home

AS
    "Adversity reveals genius, prosperity conceals it."

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Cell-Tech
    What kind of gym does that? "I whanna get toned" gym or what? That's fcucked up! What kind of sick "gym owner" does your gym have?! Prolly a bb.com troll.

BestThingSinceWrestling MusclesMalone's Avatar
    MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MusclesMalone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

AS
    wow, a gym that gets rid of squat racks. be sure to mention to them how fcuking useless they are.
    clean and jerk

Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000) Cell-Tech is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What's sad is that they started out pretty nice. Now it's slowly morphing into a health club

AS

Think about what you want in life. Then ask yourself what you're doing to achieve it.

dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dropxxzone has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Oh yeah they also got rid of the non-assisted squat racks, but that was a while ago.

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by MusclesMalone
    wow, a gym that gets rid of squat racks. be sure to mention to them how fcuking useless they are.

power rack != squat rack
    <->

Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why do you like having so many posts?
    There's only one thing I hate more than working out: being skinny.

Originally Posted by $AJ
    power rack != squat rack
    Are you trying to say not = squat rack?

Because they still have something like this http://www.inertiafitness.com/produc...squat-rack.jpg

Just not this
    http://i.walmart.com/i/p/00/04/36/19...10_215X215.jpg

AS

$AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) $AJ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ian Charles
    Why do you like having so many posts?
    me?
    <->

UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50) UNLVmike will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by $AJ
    me?
    No... the other guy w/ 10,000 plus posts who posts nearly 30 times a day.

Originally Posted by UNLVmike
    No... the other guy w/ 10,000 plus posts who posts nearly 30 times a day.

oh, him

Because they still have something like this http://www.inertiafitness.com/produc...squat-rack.jpg

Just not this

AS
    != is the programming form of does not equal (could also use <> )

power rack is a power rack

squat rack is basically 2 stands, no safety bars, nothing, just 2 stands to hold the bar.
    <->

Originally Posted by $AJ
    oh, him

!= is the programming form of does not equal (could also use <> )

Thought it was something like that. Then again could of been a typo considering you rush through it since you're such a post whore

AS

Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Old Man Big is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Just not this

AS

thats all i got at my gym, no power rack, just 2 squat racks.It s sucks.

AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AngryDude has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Should have asked them if they sell you one of the power racks...

Originally Posted by AngryDude
    Should have asked them if they sell you one of the power racks...
    I would of too... One day I just showed up and they were gone.

AS

icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50) icepack will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by dropxxzone

Be thankful your gym 'Did' have a declince bench. i had to use the step up aerbic stepper and put them under the flat bench. which makes it kinda of unsafe.

but i need to train decline bench and flyes lol.

AS
    Same as above are gym has never even had a power rack or squat rack. etc

I have to take the barbell of the bench (which is a bitch) then squat and then put it back.
    Starting Weight: 125lbs - dec 2004
    Weight Now: 190lbs - April 2009
    Future Goal: 200lbs
    Height: 5ft 8inches
    Training Time: 4years 5Months

Updated: April 09
    Pic is in my Profile!!
    65lbs gained - 4years 2Months

" Bodybuilding starts from the fridge! that doesnt mean deadlift it! " LOL

_Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500) _Lifter4Life_ is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    My gym got rid of the T-bar row machine because to many kids were throwing on to much weight are were about to throw out their back. Shame to everyone else who used it.

Lifter,
    "Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless." Bruce Lee

"The pain of bodybuilding is inevitable, but whether you suffer or not is entirely up to you."