Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10) Gym_Warrior is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Cutting - is the iced coffee holding me back?

Just want to know peoples general thoughts on iced coffee. i have a couple of them a day and am hoping they arent holding my weight loss back too much.

i dont have cream, or ice-cream, and i have low fat milk. HOWEVER, it does taiste a bit "iffy"... almost too good to not have a bunch of fat in it.

i suppose i should ask exactly how they make it so i know exactly whats in it. even though i dont ask for cream or ice-cream it could be in there.

do they usually have much sugar in them? or fat?

Cheers guys.
    PISS OFF KIM! STOP LOOKING AT MY POSTS!!!

"You grow in the kitchen, not the gym"

R.I.P Brother Dime

Dimensionally Gifted KingOfChaos's Avatar
    KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) KingOfChaos has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Gym_Warrior
    Just want to know peoples general thoughts on iced coffee. i have a couple of them a day and am hoping they arent holding my weight loss back too much.

i dont have cream, or ice-cream, and i have low fat milk. HOWEVER, it does taiste a bit "iffy"... almost too good to not have a bunch of fat in it.

i suppose i should ask exactly how they make it so i know exactly whats in it. even though i dont ask for cream or ice-cream it could be in there.

do they usually have much sugar in them? or fat?

Cheers guys.
    Well, if it has sugar added to it, then yeah it could definately be causing a problem. It's why so many of us give up **** like soda and fruit juice and any white sugar products.

I suggest losing the sugar in the order and bringing and adding your own individual packets of splenda in the car with you when you get the coffee and use it to sweeten the coffee instead.

That's just me, though.
    http://www.alanaragon.com/
    http://www.bodyrecomposition.com/
    http://www.leangains.com/

dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) dani5162 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    if its dunkin donutst then yes they add cream and sugar if you ask for it "regular"......
    so id ask them specifically to not add sugar and add skim milk or no milk....and they have splenda and equal at the shops too, so you an sweeten them with that.
    i love iced coffees as well!

MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MCconditioner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    no it shouldn't be 'holding you back'
    Supplement free,
    healthy eater.

P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50) P01Shooter will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mmmmm.....Iced coffee. Seriously just make your own if you're worried about what is in theirs. Get some Folgers put in half water and skim milk, chocolate whey, and a packet of Splenda. Stir, add ice and you are set to go in under a minute. On's rocky road is pretty good in this as well.