999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

DROL/stack questions/problems

FIRSTLY, sorry for the long post. superdrol is obviously one of the fave pills lately so i decided to try some myself.

ive been lifting for 5 years off and on, i weigh just under 300lbs, not sure of fat%, not on the low side and im 5'11.

first week of the drol i was on 20mg a day, slight raised blood pressure,lethargic feelings for a few days then it went away. Gym work outs were decent and i could notice a little definition/size and weight was up a couple pounds but nothing special like everyone else. 2nd week im on 30mg a day taken spaced out (maybe thats where my problem was)
    the results were ****, no lethargy, no change in blood pressure and no change in weight and no change in the mirror.

now i have enough pills to last me another cycle but i dont want to take 4 a day for whatever health reasons, looking at everyone else no one really goes over 2, just realising tonight i weigh close to 100lbs extra than everyone else so im thinking a stack would show better results.

now everyone has some background info, what would be recommended for my bodyweight/height/experience??

a 3 week cycle if possible, a few have done LMG/drol which ive thought about. but going by my body weight, what kind of dosages would be beneficial and should it be spread out?

sorry for the long post and what might seem to be silly questions, my post is a little different to the others. can someone a little more experienced help me out
    One of the keys to happiness is a bad memory.

999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) 999natas999 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    does anyone have any ideas?

stopatnothing has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Definatly Cut

You should cut before you cycle again.

not that interested in cutting at the moment. i dont want the thin/athletic looking body with a 6pac, i want to be a freak.

so many views but no one with idea's.
    looking around more ive seen going to 4 pills a day is ok, not many have really done it though, or 3 a day for the first week and 4 a day for the 2nd week,, week 3-4 things seem to slow down and almost look pointless.

Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mister_A is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by 999natas999
    not that interested in cutting at the moment. i dont want the thin/athletic looking body with a 6pac, i want to be a freak.
    Workout and eat A LOT of clean food then.
    Scheizekopf

Registered User consolidatedxl3's Avatar
    consolidatedxl3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    [QUOTE=999natas999;6625046] i could notice a little definition/size and weight was up a couple pounds but nothing special like everyone else. 2nd week im on 30mg a day taken spaced out (maybe thats where my problem was)
    the results were ****, no lethargy, no change in blood pressure and no change in weight and no change in the mirror.

That tends to happen with pro-hormones, especially the drol's. You experience great gains, then you flatline a little, but gain slower, the last 2 to three weeks of your cycle. If your looking to gain more weight and bulk up, like your saying, I'd definitely stack, since your weight is so high. I'd stick with it for now, and take the proper PCT with a SERM after your cycle, and if you don't see any more results, I'd stack my next cycle.

Ps, sorry for the bad quoting, I'm new to BB.com