Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)

Wait a year before creatine

Why is this reccomended? Just wondering. Is it so that you don't get false hopeo about your gains being easy or something?

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Dosquito
    Why is this reccomended? Just wondering. Is it so that you don't get false hopeo about your gains being easy or something?
    Don't fully understand the question? How old are you? Is someone telling you to wait because of your age?

Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000) Dosquito is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by wiseguy1111
    Don't fully understand the question? How old are you? Is someone telling you to wait because of your age?
    No no, I mean people are supposed to lift weights for a year before they go on creatine. I know that under 16 people shouldn't take it anyway

cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10) cuponoodles is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    No no, I mean people are supposed to lift weights for a year before they go on creatine. I know that under 16 people shouldn't take it anyway
    Why not? It isn't going to negatively affect your muscles at all. All it does it make more creatine available in muscle tissue so ADP can turn into ATP at a faster rate. I don't know why people advocate this approach...perhaps to ensure that you get everything else set up before you start supplementation? Regardless of age, creatine should not hurt you.

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I would say if you are new to lifting you shouldn't take anything other than Multi v for the first six months. Get into a diet and workout routine. Then slowly start incorporating supplements into your workout. How would you know what you need to supplement if you haven't worked out and discovered the natural limitation of your body.

firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I would say if you are new to lifting you shouldn't take anything other than Multi v for the first six months. Get into a diet and workout routine. Then slowly start incorporating supplements into your workout. How would you know what you need to supplement if you haven't worked out and discovered the natural limitation of your body.
    why only multi-vits before 6 months?? whats wrong with taking whey, bcaa's, creatine, fish oil etc...theres nothing wrong with taking supplements the day you start working out!
    goal: 200 pounds @ 9% bf

***superdrol cycle coming soon to a log near you***

Creatine for a 13 year-old? I've heard nothing but nos

Originally Posted by firefighting
    why only multi-vits before 6 months?? whats wrong with taking whey, bcaa's, creatine, fish oil etc...theres nothing wrong with taking supplements the day you start working out!
    For someone that's just starting, again just starting to workout there is no need for supplements until you get into a good diet and workout routine. Supplement means, Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole. How do you know what your deficiency is day one of your workout?
    If you like to take it from day one that's fine, but I think its a waste. You got to know your own strengths and weaknesses before taking supplements to help you towards your goal.

Also, under age 16 I don't beleive in any supplementation except multi v.

firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50) firefighting will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    For someone that's just starting, again just starting to workout there is no need for supplements until you get into a good diet and workout routine. Supplement means, Something added to complete a thing, make up for a deficiency, or extend or strengthen the whole. How do you know what your deficiency is day one of your workout?
    If you like to take it from day one that's fine, but I think its a waste. You got to know your own strengths and weaknesses before taking supplements to help you towards your goal.

Also, under age 16 I don't beleive in any supplementation except multi v.
    i see your views on this, but fish oil, and whey are pretty essential even for a beginner, creatine is a better choice to wait till your first plateau, just my .02

1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Taking creatine when you first start lifing will make the lifter dependent rather than understand hard work. 99% of people who lift do not lift hard anyway so a novice comes in goes right on creatine he will not understand hard work at all and stop lifting or start skipping days after he goes off.

,Mike
    I love to lift:)

1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10) 1MikeD is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by firefighting
    i see your views on this, but fish oil, and whey are pretty essential even for a beginner, creatine is a better choice to wait till your first plateau, just my .02
    No, squats, eatting and squats are essential.

,Mike

P.S. If you plateau you need to train harder not take a pill
    I love to lift:)

Originally Posted by 1MikeD
    No, squats, eatting and squats are essential.

,Mike

P.S. If you plateau you need to train harder not take a pill

to each his own

Originally Posted by 1MikeD
    Taking creatine when you first start lifing will make the lifter dependent rather than understand hard work. 99% of people who lift do not lift hard anyway so a novice comes in goes right on creatine he will not understand hard work at all and stop lifting or start skipping days after he goes off.

,Mike
    Thanks, that's all I needed to hear