Viking has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Please a newbie need help!

I been offered a supplement dubbed by the name G.C my knowledge about this is limited, I know it contains: Testerone, Androsterone, Insulin, growth hormon, I been told to place a drop of it beneafth my tongue every night in 6 weeks, I havent taken it yet, im in dilemma if i should or not, so please anybody with some experience post your thoughts for me!

here is my concern: can this change my facial appearence or what can the side effects be?

PLEASE HELP OUT, I WILL BE GRATEFUL..........

Dylan has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Come on man sounds like a bogus supplement do your research bro.

patrolling the universe snakeman's Avatar
    snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) snakeman is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    bro;
    lets use our head. if someone gives you something that you dont know about. what do you do ?
    you research it, if you cant find anything on your item then dont use it. be smart and be safe .dont use ****!!!!!!!!!!