football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) football101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Garlic. dangerous?

Ok I was talking to this one guy online. I usually talk to him often and he's obsessed with good health and knows alot of **** thoe. I think he's kind of a tree hugger but anyway he said garlics bad for u. He said cut urself like a paper cutt and squeeze some into your blood and you'll die. He said it's poisnous. I don't know just wanted to c wut u guys had to say about this. I know he's bull****ing garlics so good for u.
    Please order through this link every time your order a product from bodybuilding.com Thank you

[url]http://www.bodybuilding.com/cgi-bin/sb/ref.cgi?storeid=*1c4d4de490417475f070572a1db621fa&name=aff853[/url]

Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ian Charles has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No.
    There's only one thing I hate more than working out: being skinny.

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Well i've had pretty bad cuts and been cutting garlic and had the garlic get into them, and let me tell you...It Burns quite a bit. But strangely enough im still here. Imagine that?!

And forget about the europeans who eating tons of it everyday and have been for centuries. What the hell do they know!?

Garlic kicks all kinds of ass. I reccomend eating at least one meal daily with garlic supplemented into it. When i feel a cold, i'll sometimes chop some up and swallow it just for immune support. It gives hella bad gas but it works. it also seems to boost libido for me.

So to sum it all up. Hippies are idiots, and garlic is good.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"

Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Siafu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Everything what's green is the best, except green party, naturally.

Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Syr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL. Garlic has a lot of positive benefits for your health.
    -Syr
    Knowledge is Power
    syr2@cyber-rightsDOTnet

*People should be free to make decisions about their bodies. (R. Clapp)
    *I don't always follow my own good advice. (milwood)
    *The most important way to guarantee success in bodybuilding is to pick the right parents. (anonymous BBer)

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Bad breath kills people and you're chances of scoring with a chick...
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tim781 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    dude every day this summer i think that happened to me, since my new job i would get cuts and **** on my hands and when i would go home at night to cook dinner it would burn like ****...o well, i probably eat like 2 bulbs of garlic a week

Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000) Worldwide is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by football101

He said cut urself like a paper cutt and squeeze some into your blood and you'll die.
    Garlic isn't meant for IV administration.

Eat it normally (via your MOUTH) and all will be well my friend.

PS - stop conversing with strange people online that encourage you to cut yourself and introduce foodstuffs into your body via abnormal means.

gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250) gfletch has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    He said cut urself like a paper cutt and squeeze some into your blood and you'll die. He said it's poisnous.
    This guy is either an idiot or a vampire, or an idiot that thinks he's a vampire. Eat up, I add garlic to everything and I'm still here. Just get some altoids for the breath and you'll be fine
    The Holy Trinity: Diet, weight training and cardio
    If you don't Squat or Deadlift, don't ask what supps will help you gain mass.

"Strength and wisdom are not opposing values." - Bill Clinton

wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wiseguy1111 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Ok I was talking to this one guy online. I usually talk to him often and he's obsessed with good health and knows alot of **** thoe. I think he's kind of a tree hugger but anyway he said garlics bad for u. He said cut urself like a paper cutt and squeeze some into your blood and you'll die. He said it's poisnous. I don't know just wanted to c wut u guys had to say about this. I know he's bull****ing garlics so good for u.
    LOL if that was the case my family would all be dead by now.

Garlic lowers blood pressure a little.

Garlic lowers LDL Cholesterol a little.

Garlic helps reduce atherosclerotic buildup (plaque) within the arterial system.

Garlic lowers or helps to regulate blood sugar.

Garlic helps to prevent blood clots from forming, thus reducing the possibility of strokes and thromboses (It may not be good for hemophiliacs).

Garlic helps to prevent cancer, especially of the digestive system, prevents certain tumors from growing larger and reduces the size of certain tumors.

Garlic helps to remove heavy metals such as lead and mercury from the body.

Raw Garlic is a potent natural antibiotic and, while far less strong than modern antibiotics, can still kill some strains of bacteria that have become immune or resistant to modern antibiotics.

Garlic has anti-fungal and anti-viral properties.

Garlic dramatically reduces yeast infections due to Candida species.

Garlic has anti-oxidant properties and is a source of selenium.

Garlic probably has other benefits as well.

Next time you order pizza ask them to throw some garlic on it. LOL.

MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000) MCWTRAINER is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ^^ Great post.
    Matt Weik, BS, CSCS, CPT, CSN
    "The King of Content"
    www.MattWeik.com

Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Viperspit is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    just look at Larry King. Hell he's gotta be 120 yrs old and garlique~ has done wonders for him
    Cut Goals/Actuals Phase 1:
    1/1: 255 / 255 | 1/8: 252.5 / 251.5 | 2/5: 243.5 / 240.0 | 3/4: 236.5 / 235.5 | 4/1: 231 / 233 | 5/6: 225 / 229|

nemo52 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha, my family would have never made it off the boat from Italy if that was true!