Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    National Level Competitor MattT's Avatar
    MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Pics 8 Weeks Out From The Toronto MuscleMania Show...

Hey everyone, just thought i would update everybody on my current competition schedule as i get alot of emails from people asking me when i will be competing.

I am now a Musclemania athlete and you can check me out on there home page www.musclemania.com.

I am currently getting ready to do the MuscleMania competition taking place in Toronto Oct 1st.. Awesome thing about this, is that me and 4 other musclemania athletes will be filmed in a documentary that will show are contest prep leading up to the Musclemania show in Toronto. And will be arid on ESPN and TSN network stations...

So i am pumped about that to, the contest itself will also be arid on ESPN and TSN as well. I Am currently about 8 weeks out from the show and weighing around 185lbs at 5'6 and i am currently 23 years old.. I plan on competing as a middleweight. I will be updating my website www.MattTsinkorang.com so you can check back weekly to so my contest prep pics leading up to the show.. This will be my 1st competition, my 2nd show will be in Hollywood CA Nov 18th which is the Musclemania World Championships, which will also be arid on ESPN and TSN..
    Last edited by webmaster; 08-11-2005 at 08:24 AM.
    Sponsored by: PVL Authentic Sports Nutrition

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

The #1 Bodybuilding, Sports, and Fitness Social Network Online!
    http://www.physiquebook.com/

c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) c10d has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn dude, looking awesome

eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) eatingmachine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

well done on your physique mate, you look very cut and well defined as well bro. I think your arms are very big and it looks like you have great genetics to go far in your contest. Good luck with that mate.

5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) 5Six has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great progress man. Truly amazing work, one of the best bodies on the board I say! With your huge back where it looks like you are 'bout to fly, thick arms. Totally symmetrical. Both upper body and lower body. If I remember correctly, you said your legs where your weakest. However the seem to be catching up, totally inspirational man!

Like I alway said you will make a name for yourself. I wish you all the best in your bodybuilding career. I am sure this exposure on ESPN and Musclemania will greatly add that.

You are one amazing person MattT, and you know it!
    Last edited by 5-6; 08-07-2005 at 12:18 AM.

Killer Boots, Man! mistermuscles's Avatar
    mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You are the man. Nuff' said.

MattT = Overall Winner
    Kerry Adkisson (1960-1993)
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)
    Eddie Guerrero (1967-2005)

You are missed!!!

neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) neXeroXed has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    you look ****ing awesome man!
    ENKI

William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10) William2003 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up Wow

Your arms are amazing they are so big.

ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    you look fantastic, you look thicker than the last pics i've seen of you, looking forward to your progress keep it up man

John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50) John Matrix will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    you're gonna end up being a pro at the rate you are goin man... especially when your legs get bigger.. your upper body is just freakish ... awesome arms man

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looking damn awesome. Good luck at the Toronto show.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Now THAT is a bodybuilder. Dam, certainly looking huge. Perfect

flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) flexmuscles2003 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I agree you do look good I wish you luck on your show.

MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10) MattT is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys for the comments it means alot to me. I will keep training hard to improve on my physique.... I will be taking some more pics today i think, maybe some outdoor pics.. And i will post some on here for you. Thanks again guys....
    Matt.

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) timberwolf is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Are you actually from toronto or just coming into town for the comp?

Originally Posted by timberwolf
    Are you actually from toronto or just coming into town for the comp?
    No im from Saskatchewan, so just coming to T-dot for the show...
    Matt.

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

RAM Pride not RAMP ride rampride's Avatar
    rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50) rampride will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lookin' good, good luck bro.

ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ebone45 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Phenominal!! Great size and shape. I saw your pic on on your site. Great definition and conditioning. Good luck.
    spreading fitness health and aloha on the 9th Island :) follow me on instagram ebone45!!

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    arms look great abs seem abit behind but it might just be you current bf looking great1
    HONEY!

Originally Posted by mickey mouse
    arms look great abs seem abit behind but it might just be you current bf looking great1
    Yeh i have good abs, just that my bf% is still up there plus im on high sodium so holding a ton of water... Mistake i made this past off was getting way to heavy, 240lbs to heavy... So its been hard striping that fat down, but its slowly coming off week by week. Next time i wont make that mistake.. I will post some pics i just took outside in a bit..

Thanks
    Matt
    here's a pic of what my abs look like when near contest shape...
    Attached Images

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000) mickey mouse is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MattT
    Yeh i have good abs, just that my bf% is still up there plus im on high sodium so holding a ton of water... Mistake i made this past off was getting way to heavy, 240lbs to heavy... So its been hard striping that fat down, but its slowly coming off week by week. Next time i wont make that mistake.. I will post some pics i just took outside in a bit..

Thanks
    Matt
    here's a pic of what my abs look like when near contest shape...
    so you think you won;t be bulking so extremly next time? is that what your saying?

cause i saw a pic of you a while back when you where real heavy..not sure if it's nessesary to get like that.

again arms are fantastic
    HONEY!

Ok here's a pic we took today outside.. Im 188lbs in this pic, it was taken after my 1 hour cardio session so im pretty flat and have no pump.. Im happy with where im at now, just need to rip it up more now..

Mickey Mouse: No i will not ever be bulking up like that again, that was stupid of me to do that. I got up to 240lbs.. yet i will compete at in the 170's so really i only need to bulk up to around 190-195lbs in the offseason. Of course each year as i add muscle, my offseason weight will go up as my contest weight will go up etc...

Thats all for pics this week, will add more next week..
    Matt.

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

Jack Wall has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Nice progress Matt. Looks like you are going to do well in MuscleMania, all the best.

ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250) ilovemawnie has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Ok here's a pic we took today outside.. Im 188lbs in this pic, it was taken after my 1 hour cardio session so im pretty flat and have no pump.. Im happy with where im at now, just need to rip it up more now..

Mickey Mouse: No i will not ever be bulking up like that again, that was stupid of me to do that. I got up to 240lbs.. yet i will compete at in the 170's so really i only need to bulk up to around 190-195lbs in the offseason. Of course each year as i add muscle, my offseason weight will go up as my contest weight will go up etc...

Thats all for pics this week, will add more next week..
    Matt.
    it's hard to believe you're only 188lbs there, what is you height?

krnxpride83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krnxpride83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) krnxpride83 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ilovemawnie
    look at first post...
    wow.. u look great.. gluck to ya!

Originally Posted by ilovemawnie
    Yeh i get that alot, its all just the illusion that muscle gives off when its conditioned.. Plus im on the short side 5'6 so that also helps me look bigger then i am actually am.. Alot of people at my gym think im around 210-220lbs, but when i tell them no im in the 180's. They just don't believe me...
    Last edited by MattT; 08-08-2005 at 01:22 AM.

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000) mistermuscles is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yeh i get that alot, its all just the illusion that muscle gives off when its conditioned.. Plus im on the short side 5'6 so that also helps me look bigger then i am actually am.. Alot of people at my gym think im around 210-220lbs, but when i tell them no im in the 180's. They just don't believe me...
    You are a beast. I thought you were pushing 230 lbs. I would have never guessed.

Well, I will be watching the competition on TV, rooting for you!

Hope you take overall, man! I would wish you good luck, but it doesn't look like you need it! Haha.
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)

You are missed!!!

D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100) D3xter Jax is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by mistermuscles
    You are a beast. I thought you were pushing 230 lbs. I would have never guessed.

Well, I will be watching the competition on TV, rooting for you!

Hope you take overall, man! I would wish you good luck, but it doesn't look like you need it! Haha.
    Wtf it's gonna be on tv? what channel?

Originally Posted by D3xter Jax
    Wtf it's gonna be on tv? what channel?
    ESPN and TSN.
    Steve Irwin (1962-2006)
    Owen Hart (1965-1999)

You are missed!!!

Yes as mistermuscles said it will be on ESPN and TSN, i will make sure to post the dates its aird so you guys can catch it..
    Here is some more info on the MuscleMania contest in Toronto

http://www.musclemania.com/events/canada_nationals.htm

Thanks
    Matt

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com

Hey everyone, took some pics in the gym tonight.. You will find out why later on.. Still at 188lbs in this pic, but thats all for now, can't post anymore until maybe around 2 weeks out.
    Matt..

www.MattTsinkorang.com

www.pvlbodybuilding.com