Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Time for a GREEN BULGE log

alright got my bottle and had my first dosage at the gym yesterday I'll breakdown my stats, goals, diet etc. and try to provide the most insightful, honest log possible.

WHAT IS IT

Green Bulge is a new creatine volumizer by Controlled labs you find it in the cyberstore http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/green.html

INGREDIANTS= HyperCre Complex: 3450mg
    Magnesium creatine chelate, creatine ethyl ester hcl, betaine anhydrous, taurine ethyl ester di-HCI, arginine ethyl ester di-hci, glycocyamine, k-rala, 4-hydroxyisoleucine (20%)

About me/background

I started working out a few years ago after I graduated from high school I went on a drinking binge started putting on weight. Growing up I was always a skinny kid and when I started getting a little flab in my stomach I flipped out and turned my life around. When I started working out I was at about 190 with 20% BF eating fastfood everyday. I was forunate to have a good metabolism so I didn't get overly overweight. I went on a cut right away and got down to about 155 at around 12% bf in around 4-5 months. I've been cleaning bulking since them upping my calories consistently and right now I sit around 188 at around 15% BF. My goal right now is to reach around 225 at 8 to 12% body fat but I'm always shooting for more. I take bodybuilding very seriously and it's a big part of my life without it I don't know what I do. I'm a very competitive person and it allows me to keep my sanity since I can't play sports anymore.

Age, Weight

age=20
    weight=188

Training Schedule

I mainly train on a 5 day split hitting each body part hard with about 8 to 13 reps depending on the body part. I go for the higher weight low rep most of the time. I usually lift for about an hour max I try to keep it around 50 minutes to an hour. Here is the plan I follow most of the time...

Monday-Chest, light tri's
    Tuesday-Back, light bi's
    Wednesday-Legs
    Thursday-OFF
    Friday-Bi's and Tri's
    Saturday-Delts
    Sunday-OFF

I don't follow this all the time but this is what I try to do on a weekly basis but it changes up. I like to change up my routine every month or so depending on how my progress is going. I've got a rotator cuff problem that gets irritated from time to time but I try to warm up my shoulders excessively on days when I'm using them the most. I don't really do cardio much maybe once a month mainly because my weight flucuates so much if I miss a meal I lose 2 pounds if I do cardio I'll lose a pound. I gain decently and lose rapidly so when I cut I run like 3 or 4 times a week when I bulk I try to cut back.

Current Supplements

Primaforce Substance WPI Vanilla Bean and Chocolate Malt
    Mega Men Multi Vitamins
    Fish Oil (omega 3's)
    Green Bulge

Current Diet

I mainly stick to a strict consistent diet consistenting of...

OATS
    Ezekiel Bread or organic multi grain breads
    eggs
    lean ground beef
    almonds/peanuts
    skim milk
    salmon
    chicken
    whey protein
    fruits like bananas, apples, berries
    natural peanut butter
    yogurt
    whole wheat pasta
    brown rice/white rice

Supplement History

I've had great success with NO products and hit or miss success with creatine I respond good to cell volumizers and not too well with mono. CEE has been pretty solid for me as well. My most successful supplements I've taken are Swole V2, White Blood, Dymatize Xpand, MAN Clout, Scivation Xtend. Never tried any fat burners yet but some of them looking appealing like Sesathin. I got a long list of things I want to try and have tons of at my house waiting to be used. I've never done a PH cycle but I do have some Superdrol, Ergomax, MAX LMG that I plan on taking eventually when I feel I'm totally prepared and plataued. All my gains I've made so far have been natural.

Goals for Green Bulge/in general

I'd love while I'm on Green Bulge to make some good solid strength gains and get myself over the 190 mark. Lately I've been busy working on school stuff and haven't had time to totally dedicate myself to the gym so therefore my poundage has been in the 185-188 range for the last month or so but it's time to break through that and I hope Green Bulge and help me. In general my goal right now is to hit 225 I hope to accomplish that in the next 2 years. Right now I'd like to hit 200 by the end of the year and go from there. I think that is a pretty modest goal that I can accomplish but my long term goals are pretty lofty. I'd love to eventually compete someday but right now I don't think I'm ready for that. I've made great progress in the last year mainly due to finding this site and getting all my diet, supplement needs intact. If I wouldn't of found bb.com I would probably be lost and heavily plataued by now.

Thank you's

I'd like to thank Tank for giving me the opportunity to test this product hopefully I will not let you down and can provide an awesome log that people follow and get a lot out of. If anyone wants to join in ask, questions or just follow along feel free.

Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Colinballin23 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    8/5

I had my first workout yesterday. I took my Green Bulge 30 minutes before my workout. I did bi's and tri's yesterday and here is how my workout went

close grip bench x 3
    tricep pushdowns x 2
    french press x 2
    dips x 2
    standing dumbell curls x 3
    standing barbell curls x 3
    chinups x 3

Overall I had an intense workout taking Green Bulge definately revitalized me and I had great energy at the gym. I got an amazing my pump my arms when I woke up this morning I still had kind of a pump sensation in there. I've never really felt that before on any other product but it felt kind of cool. I'm going use the mirror to judge my progress I'm my own worst critic so I will tell it how it is. If I make gains I will report them if I don't I will beat myself up! I've got pretty high expectations for this product since I respond fairly well to volumizers and white blood was awesome for me.

Quick question to Tank or anyone else are we suppose to take this on off days?

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Great to see more Green Bulge logs going bro..

I've seen him recommend taking it on off days.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpo...6&postcount=18
    ♛ ♛

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by Colinballin23
    8/5

I had my first workout yesterday. I took my Green Bulge 30 minutes before my workout. I did bi's and tri's yesterday and here is how my workout went

close grip bench x 3
    tricep pushdowns x 2
    french press x 2
    dips x 2
    standing dumbell curls x 3
    standing barbell curls x 3
    chinups x 3

Overall I had an intense workout taking Green Bulge definately revitalized me and I had great energy at the gym. I got an amazing my pump my arms when I woke up this morning I still had kind of a pump sensation in there. I've never really felt that before on any other product but it felt kind of cool. I'm going use the mirror to judge my progress I'm my own worst critic so I will tell it how it is. If I make gains I will report them if I don't I will beat myself up! I've got pretty high expectations for this product since I respond fairly well to volumizers and white blood was awesome for me.

Quick question to Tank or anyone else are we suppose to take this on off days?

log looks great so far bro. thanks for keeping it so detailed. yes, take green bulge every day, including non-workout days, 45-60 min before your workout.

tank
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS
    log looks great so far bro. thanks for keeping it so detailed. yes, take green bulge every day, including non-workout days, 45-60 min before your workout.

tank
    alright thanks tank and onebetter for your quick responses much appreciated!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=642222[/url]

obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) obstakleone has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by CONTROLLED LABS

tank

no disrespect to tank or controlled labs but obviously if you had an expensive product with a limited amount of supply per product, obviousy you will want your consumers to take it as much as possible, so that they will run out quicker, and buy again.

CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by obstakleone
    no disrespect to tank or controlled labs but obviously if you had an expensive product with a limited amount of supply per product, obviousy you will want your consumers to take it as much as possible, so that they will run out quicker, and buy again.
    its an inexpensive product (26 bucks) with 30 servings (30 days) worth of product per bottle. I just call it like I see it, our products, especially creatine works best when taken every day to keep the levels in your body up.

tank
    Specials & insider info

BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) BringnIt is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes, the creatine is the only reason I see the need to take it every day.
    Speller Extraordinaire. Don't believe the lies.

caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by obstakleone
    While what you say is true, it is far more important for the long term profit and sustainability of a company to develop popular and effective products backed by a solid reputation.

Since "value" plays a key role in how people in the bodybuilding community view a company and it's products, it makes sense to balance short term profits with longer term goals. Many companies have developed a reputation for being overpriced - BSN, MuscleTech. While BSN makes good products, they have a somewhat sullied reputation for overcharging which may hurt them in the long run.

The biggest key is making effective products. Once that is done then just arbitrarily telling consumers to overdose so that they spend money will affect the "value" of the product. If a significantly lower dose would work just as effectively, I would imagine a up and coming company like Controlled Labs would mention it so that it would be cheaper for the consumer and thus drive demand for their products leading to greater awareness for their brand.

Tank can answer himself, but they seem like the type of company that wants to be known for the effectiveness of their product (and apparently have done a great job with White Blood) as they build their portfolio of products. Asking people to take unnecessary doses just doesn't seem to be the way to build a brand.

Originally Posted by caneaddict
    While what you say is true, it is far more important for the long term profit and sustainability of a company to develop popular and effective products backed by a solid reputation.

Since "value" plays a key role in how people in the bodybuilding community view a company and it's products, it makes sense to balance short term profits with longer term goals. Many companies have developed a reputation for being overpriced - BSN, MuscleTech. While BSN makes good products, they have a somewhat sullied reputation for overcharging which may hurt them in the long run.

The biggest key is making effective products. Once that is done then just arbitrarily telling consumers to overdose so that they spend money will affect the "value" of the product. If a significantly lower dose would work just as effectively, I would imagine a up and coming company like Controlled Labs would mention it so that it would be cheaper for the consumer and thus drive demand for their products leading to greater awareness for their brand.

Tank can answer himself, but they seem like the type of company that wants to be known for the effectiveness of their product (and apparently have done a great job with White Blood) as they build their portfolio of products. Asking people to take unnecessary doses just doesn't seem to be the way to build a brand.

I couldnt have said it better myself, thanks bro, you saved my fingers a bit of typing.

tank
    Specials & insider info

caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) caneaddict has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Colin, good log ... looks like it will be detailed.

I've been lifting for a year and am finally ready for Creatine. Going on vacation for a month but I just ordered Green Bulge/White Blood for when I return. I look forward to reading all the Green Bulge logs this month while on vacation and trying it out when I get back.

Subscribed.

OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) OneBetter is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Colin, good log ... looks like it will be detailed.

Subscribed.
    Took the words right outta my mouth. I'm going to ordering Green Bulge in about a week, and I can't wait for all the logs to start up.
    ♛ ♛

8/8

just got back from the gym I hit chest today my workout went like this...

3 sets dumbell bench press
    3 sets barbell incline press
    2 sets decline barbell press
    2 sets cable flies
    2 sets of dips

good workout overall I had a lot of determination today I hadn't done dumbell bench in awhile so I didn't know how much I'd be able to lift. Well I did pretty well I got up to 85's on my 3rd set I haven't gotten that high up since I hurt my shoulder awhile back. I've finally healed completely I feel so hopefully my strength will continue to rise. I was punching out more reps than I normally do on decline and cable flies so I had to up the weight. Dips have gotten to the point where they are so ridiculously easy that I'm going to have to invest in a dip belt I use to have one but I think I lost it. I've been eating a lot today about 3 cups of oats so far, 3 protein shakes, a lot of ezekiel bread, fruit, natural peanut butter, skim milk etc. The morning is my favorite time to eat I love my oats w/ substance WPI mixed in. One more note I weighed in today at 189 almost to 190 my arms are looking a lot bigger my chest is still lagging, unforunately I don't think men in my family genetically have good pecs but I'll have to change that
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dtrain13 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Good luck bro!!!!
    [ANS Performance Representative]

Disclaimer: The above post is my PERSONAL OPINION and DOES NOT REPRESENT the official position of any company or entity. It DOES NOT constitute medical advice.

Originally Posted by dtrain13
    Good luck bro!!!!
    thanks man!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

How Much 4 Your Placebo? Newport Surfer's Avatar
    Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Newport Surfer is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Green Bulge looks like a decent creatine but I can't take pills...

Good luck with the log bro.
    CURRENT SUPPS: ABB Maxx Recovery, AOR Greens n' Berries, UP 2.0, Liquid Fish Oil

UNBIASED ADVICE BASED ON 5 YEARS OF TRYING PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING OUT THERE.

RAISE YOUR TESTOSTERONE NATURALLY !!!

[url]http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=461291[/url]

Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm on my last few days of a Nitro/Thunder stack, which has been very good. I've got "Bulge" coming in on Wednesday. It'll be interesting to see how this one product's effects will compare to the Omega stack I'm on. By the logs I'm starting to see, "Bulge" maybe a bit better if not the same. BTW Collin nice log, I'll be paying close attention to this one, keep it up.
    God Bless,
    Stu

Registered User HaveGoodGetGive's Avatar
    HaveGoodGetGive has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Nice log format...i may have to steal it when I start mine

I've got a batchelor party this weekend and will miss 3 workout days so I'm not going to start until next monday.

Originally Posted by Newport Surfer
    Green Bulge looks like a decent creatine but I can't take pills...

Good luck with the log bro.
    Thanks man. I couldn't swallow pills till about 6 months ago I finally got over the mental block you can do it too just pour some water in the back of your throat toss the pills down there and swallow. Start with smaller objects like a tic tac etc. give it a try you can do it!!!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Originally Posted by HaveGoodGetGive
    Nice log format...i may have to steal it when I start mine

I've got a batchelor party this weekend and will miss 3 workout days so I'm not going to start until next monday.
    You can take my format the more good logs kept the better for all the members. But one stipulation you gotta invite me to the bachelor party . JK I've never been to one yet I'm only 20 but they sound like a lot of fun.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Krzna is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    solid Colin nice log, hope you reach your goals.
    Proudly Sponsored by BETTER BODY SPORTS!
    Trained by IFBB PRO FAKHRI MUBARAK.

Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000) Growin Guns is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

So far, so good! Keep up with the details for us information hounds. Anxious to hear about the results, even if Tank DID kick me to the curb. (No, I don't hold a grudge. Anyone got Tanks home address?) Good luck Bro!
    GG
    If you can't enjoy yourself while you do it, then don't do it.

Voted "Chief Inquisitor" by 4 out of 5 dentists who rant.

265 here I come! Again.

Originally Posted by Stuart Rudolph
    I'm on my last few days of a Nitro/Thunder stack, which has been very good. I've got "Bulge" coming in on Wednesday. It'll be interesting to see how this one product's effects will compare to the Omega stack I'm on. By the logs I'm starting to see, "Bulge" maybe a bit better if not the same. BTW Collin nice log, I'll be paying close attention to this one, keep it up.

Stuart-
    Please make sure to log your Green Bulge cycle because I'm really looking for some direct comparisons to Omega's stack. Also, if you are just finishing the Omega stack, why are you going to be starting another stack so soon? I've always heard that Creatine should be cycled with at least a month off (could be wrong, just trying to learn).

Colin, great log man.

neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) neuron has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    lookin good. keep the log rollin.

PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50) PureMotivation will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Collin are you taking GB on an empty stomach? If so how long before your workout do you consume your pre-WO meal?

Originally Posted by PureMotivation
    Collin are you taking GB on an empty stomach? If so how long before your workout do you consume your pre-WO meal?
    I take it with a meal I take it about 30 to 45 before the gym like the bottle states. I read tank say it doesn't really matter so with my schedule I think this is the best way to go.
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

8/9

Today I hit back and light bi's my workout went like this....

3 sets of chin ups/pullups to warmup
    3 sets bentover rows
    2 sets wide grip pulldowns
    2 sets narrow grip pulldowns
    3 sets low cable rows
    3 sets dumbell curls

I had great energy today and sweat more than I normally do. My determination is pretty high right now I'm trying hard to get over a few exercises that have plateaued. My back is coming along pretty solidly I enjoy working back most of the time a lot of people don't but all the exercises that I do for it I find to be pretty solid. My weight on my exercises stayed the same but I was banging out a few extra reps than I normally do. I think next back workout I'll increase the poundage and see if I move up on bentover rows and one arm rows. I kept my diet in check today and consumed well over 3,000 calories I don't really count my calories throughly it is something I should probably do but on average I consume probably around 3,500 to 4,000 on an average day. That is over the course of about 7 meals. Tomorrow I think I'm going to do legs/shoulders, so I better get some sleep in I will need the energy!
    MET-RX AMPED ECN Log

321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50) 321bh will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Sounds good so far, keep up the good work!

Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50) Stuart Rudolph will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Stuart-
    Please make sure to log your Green Bulge cycle because I'm really looking for some direct comparisons to Omega's stack. Also, if you are just finishing the Omega stack, why are you going to be starting another stack so soon? I've always heard that Creatine should be cycled with at least a month off (could be wrong, just trying to learn).

Colin, great log man.
    "Cane", I'm on day 26 of a 30 day run of my Nitro/Thunder stack, and plan to go right into "Bulge" once it runs out. For me personally, I don't feel the need to cycle creatine. Some people do, some people don't, it's just a matter of preference.

My GB should arrive today along with E-Max. I was looking to stack the two, but after some advice from members of this forum, adding creatine to E-Max would make my "pumps" painfully unbearable. But some others say it really enhances their "pumps". I'll just have to experiment on that one. Everbody's going to respond differently.
    God Bless,
    Stu

WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WorkoutMD has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Great log so far--keep up the good work!