Page 1 of 12 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Getting Bigger Each Day. FaceThePain's Avatar
    FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)

8 Weeks to Become A Beast!

I want to thank Beast Sports for choosing me.
    At first I thought this was a 30 day log, turns out it's 8 weeks, and they are still sending me 2 more bottles in the mail once I log 2 weeks.
    That's fantastic IMO, it will DEF show the full deal of this product.

The log will start TOMMORROW.
    Less than 11% bodyfat, and STILL no overly shown abs.
    **** genetics lol.

Unleash Your Beast! Super Scoop's Avatar
    Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by FaceThePain View Post
    I want to thank Beast Sports for choosing me.
    At first I thought this was a 30 day log, turns out it's 8 weeks, and they are still sending me 2 more bottles in the mail once I log 2 weeks.
    That's fantastic IMO, it will DEF show the full deal of this product.

The log will start TOMMORROW.
    Who loves you baby? Beast does!!!

I am really looking forward to following your log Face The Pain. I imagine with focus and hard work to go along with Super Test and Anabolic Activator you should make some great gains.
    Beast Sports Nutrition Representative
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com
    superscoop@BeastSports.com

Our Bodybuilding.com Store Page:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/beast/beast.htm

Beast Sports Nutrition: Past, Present, and Future
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=96207801#post96207801

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000) FaceThePain is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was shocked as hell. The bottle says 4 pills, 30 total servings, I figured Id only need 1 bottle, and they sent me another by mistake.
    Come to find out I get 4 total bottles of SuperTest! I almost pissed my pants lmao.

Your company is high class all the way.
    Thanks once again.
    **** genetics lol.

Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Super Scoop has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That's right, we got you taken care of. You will see it is a very complete formula. I am glad you are excited and rearing to go!!
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Disclaimer: The above is my opinion only. It does not represent the official opinion of Beast Sports and should not be taken as medical advice.

Starting the first day of the log tommorrow, and if something unexpected comes up, Ill start Monday.
    **** genetics lol.

SWIFT. SILENT. DEADLY. FORCE RECON's Avatar
    FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250) FORCE RECON has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Cool

I'll be following....
    United States Marine Corps: RECON

It's God's job to forgive Bin Laden. It's our job to arrange the meeting.

DEATH BEFORE DISHONOR

Testosterone has always been the most coveted of the anabolic hormones and for good reason. It is responsible for building muscle mass and strength not to mention increased sex drive. SuperTest is a Professional Strength Anabolic Complex that contains more than 10 Testosterone Boosting agents to drive your Test levels off the charts. By combining these testosterone boosting compounds into specific fractions, SuperTest allows for maximum production of the anabolic/androgenic hormones as well as the release of bound testosterone. In short, SuperTest will jack your Test levels like no other product. The first time you use SuperTest, you will actually feel a Testosterone surge that will power your workouts with a beast-like intensity. By now we know the importance of NO (Nitric Oxide) for building Mass, Strength and Endurance. What puts the "Super" in SuperTest is that it contains 4 different Arginine derivatives to peak NO levels to keep you jacked and pumped all day long.
    Let's not forget about estrogen maintenance. With your Test levels soaring, there is the possibility of estrogen conversion. SuperTest has you covered. The formula contains powerful estrogen inhibitors to prevent the aromatization of testosterone to estrogen and even contains DHT (dihydrotestosterone) blockers. SuperTest contains an effective combination of DHT blocking agents.

Ingredients:
    Propreitary blend 2,270.00 mg:
    Testosterone Boosting Anabolic Complex 1000mg
    Steroid Saponin Factors***: 25-d-spirosta-3, 5-diene 5-alpha-furost-20(22)-en-12-one-3 beta, 26 diol
    5-alpha-furostan-12-one-3 beta, 22, 26-triol Protodioscin
    ***From Bulgarian Tribulus Terrestris 40% Protodioscin and 60% Total Steroid Saponins
    Testofen (50% Fenuside), TongKat Ali (100:1 Extract), Safed Musli Extract, Rhodiola Rosea (3.5% Rosavins), Indian Ginseng (8% withanolides), Vitex Agnus Castus (4:1 Extract), Cissus Quadrangularis (20% Ketosteroids), Cyanotis Vaga (60% 20-Hydroxy-Ecdysterone), Brazilian Ginseng.
    Nitric Oxide Boosting Arginine Complex 500mg: Arginine Orotate, Arginine Ethyl Ester, Di-Arginine Malate, Arginine-Alpha-Keto-Glutarate
    Estrogen Suppression Complex 200mg: 3,5,4' TriHydroxy Transstilbene (from 20% Japanese Knotweed Extract), Diindolymethane, Calcium D-Glucarate
    DHT Suppression Complex 150mg: Urtica Dioica Extract, Pygeum Africanum (4:1 Extract), Pumpkin Seed (10:1 Extract)
    Kidney Detoxification Complex 190mg: Milk Thistle Extract (80% Silymarin), Cranberry Extract (5% anthocyanins)
    Vitamin & Orotic Acid Mineral Complex 230mg: vitamin B-6, Magnesium Orotate, Zinc Orotate
    Other ingredients: Di-calcium phosphate, stearic acid, crosscarmellose sodium, pregelatinized starch, microcrystalline cellulose.

Given the diet and supplement intake of the typical bodybuilder, the Liver and Kidneys can be overworked at times. Proper function of these organs is imperative for maximum performance. SuperTest contains Liver and Kidney detoxifiers that will keep these vital organs functioning at optimum levels at all times. Once you use SuperTest, you will agree it is the most powerful All-In-One Testosterone product available.
    As a dietary supplement, take 3-4 tablets prior to morning meal and 3-4 tablets prior to evening meal. Take this product for a maximum of 8 weeks, followed by a 4 week off cycle.

DESCRIPTION: The Beast Anabolic Activator is a natural, safe and legal combination of 24 powerful ingredients. The product is supplied in an 6 week cycle and is specifically formulated to support muscle, mass, strength and endurance. The Beast Anabolic Activator has helped thousands of athletes worldwide achieve their goals without the adverse side-effects associated with other products and anabolic agents. The formula contains several hormonal secretagogues known as sarcodes. Combined with resistance training, these sarcodes aid and support optimal hormonal release which is especially vital to the weight-training athlete.
    CONTENTS: ****totrophine (Growth hormone)6C, Gonado stimuline 6C, Chorionic Gonadotrophine 6C, Folliculostimuline 6C, Adrenocorticotrophine 9C, Thyroidinum 6C, Adrenalinum 6C, Progesterone 9C, Orchitinum 6C, Dopamine 6C, Acetylcholine 6C, RNA 6C, DNA 6C, ATP 6C, Leucine 4C, Isoleucine 4C, Valine 4C, Glutamine 4C, Estrone 12C, Estradiol 12C, Cortisone 12C, Saw Palmetto 3C, Tribulus Terrestris 3C, Insulinum 6C.
    INDICATIONS AND USE: The Beast Anabolic Activator is indicated for those athletes involved in extreme resistance training such as bodybuilders, powerlifters, and other weight-training athletes. The product should be used within the scope of homeopathic indications for self-limiting conditions. Administration is through sublingual solution. Recommended use is 3 sprays orally, hold in the mouth for one minute, then swallow. Repeat 3 times daily. Desirable times to use the product would be before and after physical activity and at bedtime. On non-workout days use in the morning, afternoon and at bedtime. Always avoid food and hot beverages 15 minutes before and after administering the product. Aprox 6 week cycle.
    SIDE EFFECTS: Most users will rarely experience any adverse side effects while using this product. Reduce dosage or discontinue use in the event of any hypersensitivity. If condition persists or worsens, consult your healthcare professional. This product is not intended for use by pregnant or lactating women or anyone with a serious medical condition.
    Last edited by FaceThePain; 11-09-2007 at 06:36 PM.
    **** genetics lol.

Stats

Body : Start
    Weight : 251lbs
    Arms : 20 1/8ths" cold - 21 1/3" pumped
    Chest : 53"
    Waist : 32"
    Calves : 19"
    Forearms : 16.5"
    Neck : 18.5
    Wrist : 9 3/4ths"
    Ankles : 10.5"

Stats

Lifts : Start (10 rep max)
    Bench : 435 x 10
    Squats : 550 x 10
    Deadlift : 625 x 10
    Barbell Curl : 175 x 10
    Dumbell Curl (each arm) : 90 x 10
    Bent Over Row : 250 x 10 (never tried higher)
    Machine Row : 285 x 10 (easier for me, because of less strain)
    Snatch & Press : 315 x 10
    Seated Dumbell Press : 125 x 10 (each arm)
    Machine Shoulder Press : 315-325 x 10
    "Rocky" Press : 275 x 10
    Barbell Shrugs : 425 x 12 (Never attempted higher)
    Machine Calf Raise : 500 x 15 (My machine doesnt hold higher)
    Leg Press : 1800 x 10
    Cable Tricep Pushdowns : 215 x 12 (My machine wont allow higher)
    Dips : Bodyweight + 3 Plates x 12
    Barbell Wrist Curl : 245 x 10 (never attempted higher)

That's a general idea of the MAIN exercises I do, and what #'s I'm familiar with doing.
    Granted there are some exercises I don't do, due to lack of equipment.
    I will be using the 5X5 (5 sets, 5 reps) the first 4 weeks, and moving to 4x10-12 the last 4 weeks. (4 sets, 10-12 reps)
    My workout days are NORMALLY Mon, Tues, Thurs, Fri, Sat.
    I will change this should a conflict in work schedule arise.

Equipment Used

PowerTec Leverage Home Gym - 3 Station Version (red lol)
    Weider 2 Station Selectorized Home Gym
    Bodysolid Leg Press Machine
    ProForm Fusion Smith Machine
    Aprox 1,300 lbs in Olympic Plates
    Aprox 500 lbs in Standard Plates
    Standard EZ Curl Bar
    (2) 6-7' Standard Bars
    (1) 7' 1500lb tested Olympic Bar
    (2) 50lb dumbells
    (2) 65lb dumbells
    (2) 90lb dumbells
    (2) 110lb dumbells
    (2) 125lb dumbells
    (2) Adjustable dumbell handles w/ starlock

Supplements Used For This 8 Week Log

ON or Dymatize Whey Protein
    Universal Animal Pump (May substitute Ragnarok)
    Beast Sports SuperTest
    Beast Sports Anabolic Activator
    Universal Animal Pak

Daily Diet

400-450g protein / 6 - 8 meals daily, adding protein shakes when needed
    1.5 - 2 gallons water
    200-225g carbs

NO cheat days

Today I'll be working arms, bi's and tri's. I normally do them seperate, but I'm trying something different just for today.
    I'll post up the rest as soon as the workout is over today.
    **** genetics lol.

Day 1 - Arms

I started with Triceps, finished with biceps.

All 5x5, starting with 50% of normal 10rep max to warm up.

Triceps - Pushdowns(245lb end set), extensions (225 end set), weighted dips (3 b.w. + 3 plates end set).
    Biceps - Barbell curl (220lbs end set), dumbell curl (90lb end set), dumbell hammer curl (110lb end set).

Effects From Beast Stack -
    It's probably too early to tell. I took 4 pills last night, 4 pills today, just to get my body goin and used to it. I took 1 spray of A.A., which gave me a serious tingling sensation for about 2-3 minutes, had an ever so slight boost of energy afterwards, could have been from anything. No strength gains yet, dont expect em until a week is up anyways.

Taste - Well the only real taste comes from A.A. which tastes like vodka, and it's 20% alcohol, so it doesnt surprise me lol.

Side Effects - Too early to tell.
    Last edited by FaceThePain; 11-10-2007 at 10:27 AM.
    **** genetics lol.

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    sorry i am late but i will be following along....good luck

You certainly have some impressive stats and impressive lifts. I am glad we gave you enough Super Test, wouldn't want you tracking us down with those numbers.

As with most test products, will probably take about a week as you had mentioned, then watch out. Should also get a good pump effect and hardening.

Good luck to you and certainly the Beast Team will be following along.

It is the weekend so got to end with: Go Terps, Go Ravens!!
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Lol
    **** genetics lol.

Here was my diet for Day 1.

7am - 1 cup oatmeal, 1 scoop protein in whole milk, 6 pieces of bacon,
    3 whole eggs.

9am - 8 oz chicken breast, 1/2 cup white rice, 1 granola bar.

11am - 2 scoops protein in whole milk, 1 banana, handful of cashews.

1pm - Workout

2pm - Post Workout shake, 3 scoops protein, 1 granola bar.

4pm - 12 oz top round steak, 1 baked potato w/ butter, green beans.

6pm - 2 dbl bacon burgers on wheat bread, corn on the cob, 1 cup yogurt.

8pm - 1 lg can tuna, 1 cup white rice, 1 glass OJ, 2 Tbl spn peanutbutter

10pm - 2 scoop protein shake

Each day my diet looks pretty close to this, sometimes I change the meat from beef to PORK, or fish, etc, but this is a pretty good guide to show you what I take in a day.
    I drank aprox 1.5 gallons of water during, as well as took 4 SuperTest pills, and 9 total sprays of Anabolic Activator.
    Sunday is my off day, I'll still take the rec dosage, but no workout.
    Last edited by FaceThePain; 11-11-2007 at 12:54 AM.
    **** genetics lol.

TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) TheNormalMan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Each day my diet looks pretty close to this, sometimes I change the meat from beef to porn,
    I'm sure you meant to say pork there, but I laughed out loud quite a bit when I read that.

But damn man, that's some crazy lifting stats you got there and looking forward to keeping up with this thread. Best of luck working hard each day.
    Only Those Who Risk Going Too Far Can Possibly Find Out How Far One Can Go

Forever Cutting (My Road to 10%):
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=163945981

ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ksujosh6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Taste - Well the only real taste comes from A.A. which tastes like vodka, and it's 20% alcohol, so it doesnt surprise me lol.

Side Effects - Too early to tell.
    The worst the taste the better the effects

Originally Posted by 2425 View Post

It is the weekend so got to end with: Go Golden Flashes, Go Redskins!!
    Fixed it Scoop haha

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Remember that SuperTest is 3-4 pills twice daily.

That's what Im taking as of today, I simply took 4 pills a day, for 2 days, just to get my body use to it, and it seems I respond better that way.
    **** genetics lol.

MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MBSowards has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    That's what Im taking as of today, I simply took 4 pills a day, for 2 days, just to get my body use to it, and it seems I respond better that way.
    Awesome. I was just making sure. I loved the arginine complex in SuperTest. I'm looking to run a full cycle soon myself.

tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000) tdog69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    sub

Bench : 435 x 10 That is some serious iron
    Fat Man Typing

Day 2 : Chest

I was back on track with my diet, and had a pretty good amount of protein this morning before my workout ever began.
    I'm taking the full dosage now, and have been for 2 days, and have been taking the stack for 4-5 days now.

* One thing I've noticed as of now, is my libido kicked into high gear, I feel like banging my g/f into a coma every hour on the hour. She simply does NOT appreciate what this product does lmao.

I started with bench press, then into incline, and decline.
    Moved onto chest press, and ended with machine flys.
    Diet looked similar to Day 1, although this days not over yet.

Positive Effects :
    Today I used the 5x5 workout, and I have to say, I felt alot more powerful today than I normally do on chest day.
    I usually do all of my exercises very slow, squeezing to get the most blood into the muscle, and by the end, I'm dead. Today however was no problem, my strength stayed the same from start to finish, so everything felt easier than normal. I'm not shocked at all, when I used SuperTest back in the day, the same thing happened, only back then, my bench went up over 50 lbs in 2 months...I'll have to test this in a few weeks to see how much I can add to each exercise.
    Also, the pump stayed with me a little longer than normal, my pump usually wears off by an hour or so, and it's been almost 2, and my chest feels the same...awesome.

Negative Effects : Aside from trying to **** my girl into submission countless times a day, none, no breakouts, acne (never had this anyways), no hairloss...balls hung lower today lmao!

Overall for today, this was a pretty damn good workout, can't wait till tommorrow
    **** genetics lol.

Also, the pump stayed with me a little longer than normal, my pump usually wears off by an hour or so, and it's been almost 2, and my chest feels the same...awesome.
    I'm looking to run SuperTest for a full 8 week cycle soon. I used it for 2 weeks just to have some familiarity with it, and the pump I had while I was using it was insane, just like you mentioned.

The arginine complex had me pumped all day long. One of my favorite feelings since I've started using supplements.

Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mrgoodbar is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Subbed goodluck brotha...
    The above mentioned is my opinion and my opinion only, I do not represent or speak for any sports nutrition companies.

"He who hesitates has lost"
    -The Flash

Adapt, Overcome, and Drive-On... HOOAH!!!

Mrgoodbar tries to get lean with Amphetalean!!!

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=5562901

Workout Day 3 - Legs

Woke up feeling kind of sore, probably slept wrong.
    Got up, took SuperTest, Ate, ate again, took Anabolic Activator, and got the **** started.

I stretched for about 15 minutes give or take.
    Today I did the following, in this order....

Lunges (3 x 15) (warmup)
    Step Ups (3 x 15) (warm up)
    Leg Extensions (4 x 12)
    Leg Press (4 x 15)
    Calf Raises (4 x 25)
    Front and Rear Squats (5 x 5)
    Deadlift (5 x 5)

It took aprox 1 hour 15 mins.

Positive Effects - Strength was up today, big time. Especially on deadlifts. Endurance was up, and I felt like I literally wanted to break the bar every time I touched it...aggression is up.
    This is day 5 of taking this stack, the 3rd day of workouts, and I can say so far, it's starting to kick in, and do what it's made to do.

One question, should I only take A.A. on workout days? I noticed it has what.. 40 days worth?
    **** genetics lol.

Positive Effects - Strength was up today, big time. Especially on deadlifts. Endurance was up, and I felt like I literally wanted to break the bar every time I touched it...aggression is up.
    This is day 5 of taking this stack, the 3rd day of workouts, and I can say so far, it's starting to kick in, and do what it's made to do.

One question, should I only take A.A. on workout days? I noticed it has what.. 40 days worth?
    great results so far....yes I would take A.A. on non-workout days as directed 3 times a day spread out throughout the day on an empty stomach

kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) kelso has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'll be following this log! I wanted to get in on this, but was chosen for another so I couldnt unfortunatly

Glad to see it is kicking in for you. That sounds about right as far as number of days. Should really be seeing some great progress.
    "Unleash your Beast!"
    www.beastsports.com

Day 4 - Off Day

This and Saturday are my normal off days, so nothing much to put today.
    **** genetics lol.

spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) spartanwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'll be following this log as well, boy as of now don't know which product to choose.
    Spartans Tonight We Dine In Hell......

Day 5 - Back/Bi's

Today, I ate a little differently, as I went to breakfast with family, and had eggs, bacon, you name it. So I had more calories than usual, more carbs, but I'm sure I needed them.

I'll also be taking this sample pack of SuperCharge, and Refuel after workout.

I always work my lats with my back, as they seem to respond alot better this way, so those are included on every back day.

I started with lat's, doing mainly lat pull downs, 5 x 12, I believe I ended lat pull downs with 3 plates on each side, as well as a 25, front and rear switching.
    Moved to pullups/chin ups using a dip belt. 4x5, used bodyweight first, then added 1 plate each time, until I ended with 3 plates.

Now it was time for back.
    Started with seated rows, 5x5.
    Moved into standing bent rows, 5x5 as heavy as possible..infact I almost went TOO heavy today, and damn near tipped over LMAO. I just didnt expect my strength to be up this much...def a great thing.
    Ended with weighted supine rows, with a 65lb dumbell on my stomach.

For bi's, I did barbell curl, dumbell curl, hammer curls, preacher curls, and finished with ez-bar curls, alternating from close grip, to very wide grip as to work the inner and outter bicep heads.

Effects for today : Strength was up, I added 5 lbs to my curls and almost 10lbs to rows. My biceps were VERY and still are VERY pumped. My muscles are starting to feel slightly harder, and aggression is still way up. I'm starting to blow up on people over the smallest thing..oh well, I warned em ahead of time this could happen lol.

So far, so good!
    **** genetics lol.