megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)

kre-alkalyn, does it work?

Anybody ever tried it?
    I listened to the interview of this scientist at the kre-alkalyn homepage and it sounded not bad. Maybe this stuff really works. I'll give it a try and let you know.
    By the way...
    the bottle does not contain a best before date. I looked everywhere.
    Is this normal? Does this stuff not expire?

Maxmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Maxmonster has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

dont do it

dont buy into the bull like i did, i read all the articles on this and it sounded really good untill i bout it at max muscle, what i can tell you is that my strength went up better then any other creatine ive used but on the down side i got really bloated and gain bad water wieght which was the whole point of kre, but get this, a week an half ago i started using eas's creatine hp elite and ive had no bloat, i still have all my cuts and my muscles look fuller my strenght has not shot up but ive add 5 extra reps to all my exercises, so too me that the better trade off, and the funny part is that elite is not a cee or kre, basically off this talk is b.s.

OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500) OrangeNBlack is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    sci fit's kre alk worked well for me...

but i prefer CEE as my creatine product

megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10) megazorro is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    @ max

you got bloated from kre-alkalyn????

actually kre-alkalyn is supposed to not get you bloated. strange...

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'm using kre-alkalyn from scifit right now. I have noticable results from it, when that is the only supplement I change (and try to keep nutrition the same, although that doesn't always happen).

The big advantage I find for kre-alk over CM is that it takes a smaller dose, and the size of each particle is smaller (compared to the HP CM). I haven't tried ethyl ester, and I have no intention to do so, leaving me unable to comment on the differences of CEE to the other two.

Between kre-alk and CEE, I doubt you would see significant differences. In the end all they deliver is creatine, nothing more. The difference is in how the creatine is delivered into the system.

Tinyman
    I remember being relevant.

do you take kre-alkalyn only on training days or do you take it the whole time?
    and do you have to take it on an empty stomach or doesn't this matter?

Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10) Mr. G is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    sci-fit makes the best kre...the weight you put on stays on once you're off it cause it's muscle you put on, not water weight.

You can take it anytime during the day you want even with food since it's buffered and your liver knows exactly what to do with it. It's the first creatine to act like a food instead of a supp...and yes, take it on your off days.

BoingoBoingoBoingoBoingo TinyMan's Avatar
    TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TinyMan is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by megazorro
    do you take kre-alkalyn only on training days or do you take it the whole time?
    and do you have to take it on an empty stomach or doesn't this matter?
    I take kre-alkalyn daily. As for what to take it with, I generally just have it in my pre-workout meal (oatmeal + whey shake). I don't think it would really matter if you are taking kre-alk on an empty stomach or not, but I may be mistaken on that point.

If you're going to take kre-alkalyn, I would just take it regularly, as the whole point is to have raised creatine levels in the muscle.

Tinyman
    I remember being relevant.

INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50) INsaNE_BB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am using Sci-Fit's Kre-Alkalyn right now. I've been on it for about 2-3 weeks. The differences that I'm noticing is that I'm not gaining weight (water weight) like a mofo like I do on CM. I strength is going up very comparitable to CM. I don't have to take it with ALA and Dextrose like I did with CM. I've also tried all other sorts of CM products and all are the same to me. I tried Thermolife CrE2 capsules and hated it. Made me feel like sh*t for some odd reason. I quit taking it after 3 weeks of use. I would say that Kre-Alkalyn is by far worth it. I have no regrets, and I will not be changing my creatine supp anytime soon. I am sold on Sci-Fit's Kre, but I've yet to try any other Kre. I'd say go for it! Also, I take a heaping half teaspoon about an hour before workout and another one right after workout. Go for it, you won't regret it.

Peace

This sounds very good!

But I have 2 questions.

What about coffee? Also not good with kre-alkalyn?

And why i Sci-Fit Kre better than the Kre which is sold at the kre-alkalyn site?
    I mean the "original" Kre should actually be the best, shouldn't it? I have the Kre-Alkalyn EFX cause the Sci-Fit Kre is much more expensive.

sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10) sonick is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    2 things:

1. Isn't Kre patented (like Bioprene) to just one company even if there are various competing distributing vendors?

2. Someone posted that he looked up Kre's patent, and that it showed only Kre as being a small ammount of creatine monohydrate with soda ash to neutralize pH.

This makes me think that CEE, CM2, and those other modified creatines are a better route.

I first tried regular mono, with so-so results. Then tried Kre, with no noticeable pumps of mass improvement though I could say a slight strength gain during workouts. Then I tried SAN V-12, which seems like a regular creatine mix with some other junk, which so far works the best for me.

BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) BigOd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm taking sci-fit's kre alk right now for the past month almost. I don't feel bloated and since I've put on ten pounds of muscle. Even so, i'm not satisfied cuz i want more so i just keep training hard.

can you drink coffee when you take Kre?